Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Earth release encompasses nature transformation techniques that allow the user to perform offensive, defensive and supplementary actions using existing earth or creating new earth via a self source usage. Beyond that, it can be used to increase or decrease the density of oneself or objects and is capable of allowing users to travel from within the ground.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:| :|
Uhh... So focus your chakra... and try to become one with earth..
I sit in the lotus position, close my eyes and begin to focus on my inner being. Breathing in and out slowly, I visualize the aspect of earth and its properties while keeping my attention on my chakra. My attempt combines the properties of earth into chakra, using nature transformation to achieve this, I continue in silence. Once I feel as if I've successfully applied nature transformation, I open my eyes and nod, signaling that I am ready.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be taking over for now.

Earth Release is essentially one of the 5 Basic Elements that exist in nature and involves the manipulation of Earth. It is indeed an extremely versatile element as it exists in numerous forms, allowing the user to access Rock-based, Mud-based and Dirt-based Earth Release techniques. Generally speaking, Earth Release is often associated with the Snake handseal and plays a key role in countless KGs (Wood Release, Steel Release) and KTs (Dust Release).

Now as far as Earths interaction with the Basic 5 Elements is concerned, it is as follows:
-> Earth is superior to Water as it is not only more denser and therefore carries more blunt force, but can also serve as an absorbent.
-> Earth and Fire are neutral to one another and can be extremely dangerous when/if used in conjunction, considering that it would result in the opponent having to defend against fiery rocks. In a scenario like this, there is no particular element that can negate both the Earth and the Fire.
-> Earth is generally more dense than Wind and carries blunt force, however there are particular Wind techniques that can be utilised to slice or pierce through Earthen structures. These two are overall neutral to one another.
-> Earth and Lightning. The relationship between these two is quite similar to that between Earth and Wind, however in this case, Lightning is superior to Earth as it can slice, pierce and essentially rip right through Earthen structures. This ofcourse, as mentioned earlier depends upon the form of Earth as using Lightning against some particular forms of Earth (Muddy Swamp) isn't exactly effective.

Anyways now, here's the Template that you need to follow.

PHP:
[B]Perform it[/B]:
[B]Advantages[/B]:
[B]Disadvantages[/B]:
[B]Questions:[/B]
Perform these techniques and ask any question that you have.

(Doton No Jutsu) Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Note: user must already be underground through the use of (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

(Doton: Gansetsukon) Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Last edited:

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perform it: I focus my doton chakra, creating a small, square pillar of earth below me that shoots me up several meters into the air.
Advantages: Fairly versatile in the sense of what can be created with it.
Disadvantages: D ranked technique, so it's likely that I won't be using this to contest against any incoming attacks directly.
Questions: None.

Perform it: After going underground with the appropriate technique, I proceed to pull down the target so that only its head appears from above ground, effectively immobilizing it.
Advantages: Immobilizes the target by pulling them underground, and can be followed up with a quick attack to capitalize on their immobility.
Disadvantages: Requires one to use a prerequisite technique to perform. The target can also release an elemental blast from their mouth or escape underground to counter.

Perform it: I lift a small rock from the training ground and use my doton chakra to change it into the shape of a staff. With this done, I launch the staff forward as if it were a spear, causing it to strike against a small rock formation.
Advantages: No hand seals, only requires the use of a rock from the terrain. I like that the staff can be thrown with a mid ranged reach.
Disadvantages: If the terrain does not contain rocks then this technique cannot be used unless one creates an earth source.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We'll be switching over to a new Template
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
So, this technique essentially allows the user altering the physical appearance of a rock, shaping it into a Staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or alternatively launch at the opponent like a spear. *Creates 3 Clones* Try using this technique on these clones

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) Earth Release: Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.
A simple technique where the user concentrates his chakra into his arm, and then proceeds to release it; manifesting a ring of rocks which are then flung at the opponent in the form of projectiles. Now, I'll be using a C Ranked Water Projectile technique. Try to defend against it using this technique

(Doton: Hedoro no Kouzetsu) Earth Release : Slime Ensnaring Tongue
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user expels a retractable cord of mud in the shape of an elongated tongue from their mouth. Its adhesive and retractive ability allow it to stick to objects and pull them towards the user or it can be used to pull the user towards another person. However, its main purpose is to attach to any part of the terrain which is in range and pull the user to the desired location extremely quickly. It can also be used in quick succession to travel from one place to another.
Note: Lasts for three turns
Note: Courtesy of Negative Knight
A rather simple and interesting technique. The user expels a rather sticky and adhesive retractable mud cord (akin to a Toads tongue) from his mouth. The user can then proceed to launch it at any object present on the Terrain in order to pull it towards the user or alternatively pull the user towards the designated location. Keep in mind that this technique extends only upto Short Range. Try to use this to defend against the incoming barrage of kunais

Last edited:

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We'll be switching over to a new Template
So, this technique essentially allows the user altering the physical appearance of a rock, shaping it into a Staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or alternatively launch at the opponent like a spear. *Creates 3 Clones* Try using this technique on these clones

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) Earth Release: Rock Barrage
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.
A simple technique where the user concentrates his chakra into his arm, and then proceeds to release it; manifesting a ring of rocks which are then flung at the opponent in the form of projectiles. Now, I'll be using a C Ranked Water Projectile technique. Try to defend against it using this technique

(Doton: Hedoro no Kouzetsu) Earth Release : Slime Ensnaring Tongue
Description: The user expels a retractable cord of mud in the shape of an elongated tongue from their mouth. Its adhesive and retractive ability allow it to stick to objects and pull them towards the user or it can be used to pull the user towards another person. However, its main purpose is to attach to any part of the terrain which is in range and pull the user to the desired location extremely quickly. It can also be used in quick succession to travel from one place to another.
Note: Lasts for three turns
Note: Courtesy of Negative Knight
A rather simple and interesting technique. The user expels a rather sticky and adhesive retractable mud cord (akin to a Toads tongue) from his mouth. The user can then proceed to launch it at any object present on the Terrain in order to pull it towards the user or alternatively pull the user towards the designated location. Keep in mind that this technique extends only upto Short Range. Try to use this to defend against the incoming barrage of kunais
Following the completion of the previous technique, I turn toward my new instructor and focus my doton chakra into my arm, creating a ring of rocks that I fling toward the incoming attack. The rocks make impact with the water and serve to stop it in its tracks.

With that done, I move onto the next task, concentrating my doton chakra into my mouth in order to expel a cord of mud from it. The cord attaches itself to a considerably sized rock about four meters away from my location; I pull it towards me in a manner such that it intercepts the incoming barrage of kunai completely.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Perform the Rat handseal and make several rock sections rise out of the ground surrounding your target. Then control them to form two larger sections you make come together and crush whatever is between them.
(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

You will need to continually release doton chakra from your body, transforming the ground you are touching into fine sand that will be easy to dig through swiftly. Not only that, while you are underground you should be able to sense your location and people on the surface through the magnetic fields.
(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

A rather simple technique. Point your arm at your target and manipulate the ground, creating about 3 long rock spikes to impale him.
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

Another simple jutsu. Send your doton chakra throughout the ground and cause it to shake a little to knock your opponent off balance
(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

Manipulate your Earthen chakra and produce mud in your mouth as a thick, sticky blob. You can launch this highly dense adhesive substance at your opponent
(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Manipulate the rock in the ceiling of a cave (assuming you are in one) to separate the rocks holding up the ceiling. This will make them come loose an cause the entire ceiling to collapse and fall on anyone inside.
(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A (up to 60)
Descripton: The user will do one hand seal and cause nearby earth structures (either natural occurring ones on the field (such as cave ceilings, cliffs, etc), man made (buildings, etc) or jutsu made (up to C-Rank active structures)) to collapse and fall. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock and dislodge any vulnerable or sensitive spots, causing the structure to collapse. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside. The damage depends on the size of the cavern or rock lodging above or nearby the target and not on the amount of chakra used which doesn't need to be high. A large cave with a thick ceiling can easily do the physical damage equivalent to an A-Rank technique but due to the damage not being focused or chakra fueled, its also easily defendable.

Perform the Ram, Horse, and Dragon handseals before manipulating the mud you just created into the shape of a dragon's head. These dragon-heads can then be shot at your opponent as projectiles
(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

By performing the Tiger handseal, you can convert the ground beneath your opponent into a river of mud to make him lose his balance as he is carried away from you.
(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Perform the Rat, Horse, Dog, and Snake handseals in order to raisenumerous tall rock pillars from the ground. You can then manipulate these pillars and have them move around in order for them to close in on your opponent, giving him less room to move.
(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.

A rather simple technique. Simply strike the ground with your hands and create a large earth wall in front of you. It doesn't rise strait up but more like a trapdoor opening
(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defence
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.

Simply produce a river of mud in front of you like you've done earlier (Earth Flow River) except this one can travel further. Of course it doesn't move very fast due to its thickness but the main purpose of this jutsu is to use it in conjunction with water jutsu in order to speed up the river's flow or to make water jutsu muddy and more forceful.
(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them by lifting one of their hands in the air. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Focus doton chakra throughout your body and merge with the earth itself, allowing you to travel through it without having to dig or even move the ground. It is great for evading attacks and sneaking up on your target.
(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

This jutsu is a bit different to other Earth techniques since it involves energy flowing through the earth called dragon veins. First, perform the Rabbit, Boar, Rat, Horse, Tiger, and Snake handseals before channeling concentrated doton chakra from your palms into these veins, harnessing the energy. Once that's done you'll be able to manipulate a huge section of the ground to rise up before splitting the entire thing in half, creating a chasm.
(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Perform the Snake handseal and slam your palm on the ground to cause it to break up and toss bits of rock, dirt, dust, etc into the air. It is mostly used as a distraction or smokescreen.
(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

Perform the Snake handseal followed by the seal of confrontation. (in the pic) Then simply create rock encasing your arm like a large fist. You can generally use this technique to augment and enhance your Taijutsu techniques.
(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Perform the Ram, Dog, Rat, Bird handseals and shift the earth along the path you want to make, forming a wide tunnel with the entrance nearby. Remember that hard materials like rock cannot be traveled through using this jutsu so don't bother using this against Steel Release etc.
(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

A rather simple technique. Once you perform Assimiliate All Creation and infuse yourself with the surface of an object, you can then proceed to manifest rocks composed of the same material as the surface you're merged with. These rocks can then in turn be launched at your opponent
(Doton: Dōka Iwa fubuki) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

Not sure why the Earth Flow Wave technique isn't listed in the C Ranks. Anyways, you'll perform the Snake handseal and shape the head of the wave into a large needle which can be launched at your opponent.
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

Simply raise two thick walls of earth from the ground on each side of your target. You can then have the walls come together and crush your target.
(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.

Transform the surface of the ground into fine sand and dust. Then, with a wave of your hand, you can manipulate the dust to rise up as a small wall before launching it at your target. This jutsu could be used to blind your opponent and slightly push him back.
(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique creates a simple dust screen that will fade away after 3 turns.

Infuse your chakra with the earth, and force a large rock to rise up. You can then manipulate the rock and hammer your opponent with it, slamming them with the rock from above.
( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

A rather simple technique. Focus your Earth chakra to your palm, create a large rock and shoot it at your opponent. Alternatively, you can spit out a globule of mud which hardens mid-way before it reaches your opponent
( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

Clap your hands together and manipulate the earth to cause two large rocks to jut up from the ground at each side of your opponent. You can use this technique to knock your opponent back with considerable force.
( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

You must stomp the ground and manipulate the ground beneath your target. This will cause cracks to open up and several rocks to jut upwards from them, knocking the opponent into the air. Keep in mind that these rocks are not sharp and will not penetrate your opponents body. Instead, they are designed to deal blunt force
( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.

An extremely simple technique. You can manipulate the ground and manifest an Earthen wall. You may remember this as the technique that was used by the Shinobi Alliance to stop Juubis Tailed Beast Bomb before Minato showed up and FTGed it away.
( Doton: Renga no Jutsu ) Earth Release: Practice Brick Technique
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. This technique is apparently extremely simple and basic among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.

This is almost exactly the same tehcnique as above with the main difference being that this has 5 handseals and only extends upto Short Range. So, my personal opinion would be to just stick with the above technique and ignore this one lol.
(Doton: Shōheki) Earth Release: Enclosing Wall
Description:
The Earth Release Enclosing Wall is a technique where the user performs the Ram → Tiger → Snake → Dog → Snake hand seals and creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. Not only that but while being describe as simple and basic, the truth is that the technique itself has rather a large scale. This technique is apparently extremely simple and basical among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Perform the Rat handseal and make several rock sections rise out of the ground surrounding your target. Then control them to form two larger sections you make come together and crush whatever is between them.
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

You will need to continually release doton chakra from your body, transforming the ground you are touching into fine sand that will be easy to dig through swiftly. Not only that, while you are underground you should be able to sense your location and people on the surface through the magnetic fields.
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

A rather simple technique. Point your arm at your target and manipulate the ground, creating about 3 long rock spikes to impale him.
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

Another simple jutsu. Send your doton chakra throughout the ground and cause it to shake a little to knock your opponent off balance
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

Manipulate your Earthen chakra and produce mud in your mouth as a thick, sticky blob. You can launch this highly dense adhesive substance at your opponent
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Manipulate the rock in the ceiling of a cave (assuming you are in one) to separate the rocks holding up the ceiling. This will make them come loose an cause the entire ceiling to collapse and fall on anyone inside.
Damage Points: N/A (up to 60)
Descripton: The user will do one hand seal and cause nearby earth structures (either natural occurring ones on the field (such as cave ceilings, cliffs, etc), man made (buildings, etc) or jutsu made (up to C-Rank active structures)) to collapse and fall. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock and dislodge any vulnerable or sensitive spots, causing the structure to collapse. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside. The damage depends on the size of the cavern or rock lodging above or nearby the target and not on the amount of chakra used which doesn't need to be high. A large cave with a thick ceiling can easily do the physical damage equivalent to an A-Rank technique but due to the damage not being focused or chakra fueled, its also easily defendable.

Perform the Ram, Horse, and Dragon handseals before manipulating the mud you just created into the shape of a dragon's head. These dragon-heads can then be shot at your opponent as projectiles
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

By performing the Tiger handseal, you can convert the ground beneath your opponent into a river of mud to make him lose his balance as he is carried away from you.
Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Perform the Rat, Horse, Dog, and Snake handseals in order to raisenumerous tall rock pillars from the ground. You can then manipulate these pillars and have them move around in order for them to close in on your opponent, giving him less room to move.
Type: Defence/supplementary
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.

A rather simple technique. Simply strike the ground with your hands and create a large earth wall in front of you. It doesn't rise strait up but more like a trapdoor opening
Type: Defence
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.

Simply produce a river of mud in front of you like you've done earlier (Earth Flow River) except this one can travel further. Of course it doesn't move very fast due to its thickness but the main purpose of this jutsu is to use it in conjunction with water jutsu in order to speed up the river's flow or to make water jutsu muddy and more forceful.
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them by lifting one of their hands in the air. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Focus doton chakra throughout your body and merge with the earth itself, allowing you to travel through it without having to dig or even move the ground. It is great for evading attacks and sneaking up on your target.
(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

This jutsu is a bit different to other Earth techniques since it involves energy flowing through the earth called dragon veins. First, perform the Rabbit, Boar, Rat, Horse, Tiger, and Snake handseals before channeling concentrated doton chakra from your palms into these veins, harnessing the energy. Once that's done you'll be able to manipulate a huge section of the ground to rise up before splitting the entire thing in half, creating a chasm.
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Perform the Snake handseal and slam your palm on the ground to cause it to break up and toss bits of rock, dirt, dust, etc into the air. It is mostly used as a distraction or smokescreen.
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

Perform the Snake handseal followed by the seal of confrontation. (in the pic) Then simply create rock encasing your arm like a large fist. You can generally use this technique to augment and enhance your Taijutsu techniques.
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Perform the Ram, Dog, Rat, Bird handseals and shift the earth along the path you want to make, forming a wide tunnel with the entrance nearby. Remember that hard materials like rock cannot be traveled through using this jutsu so don't bother using this against Steel Release etc.
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

A rather simple technique. Once you perform Assimiliate All Creation and infuse yourself with the surface of an object, you can then proceed to manifest rocks composed of the same material as the surface you're merged with. These rocks can then in turn be launched at your opponent
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.

Not sure why the Earth Flow Wave technique isn't listed in the C Ranks. Anyways, you'll perform the Snake handseal and shape the head of the wave into a large needle which can be launched at your opponent.
Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

Simply raise two thick walls of earth from the ground on each side of your target. You can then have the walls come together and crush your target.
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.

Transform the surface of the ground into fine sand and dust. Then, with a wave of your hand, you can manipulate the dust to rise up as a small wall before launching it at your target. This jutsu could be used to blind your opponent and slightly push him back.
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique creates a simple dust screen that will fade away after 3 turns.

Infuse your chakra with the earth, and force a large rock to rise up. You can then manipulate the rock and hammer your opponent with it, slamming them with the rock from above.
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

A rather simple technique. Focus your Earth chakra to your palm, create a large rock and shoot it at your opponent. Alternatively, you can spit out a globule of mud which hardens mid-way before it reaches your opponent
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

Clap your hands together and manipulate the earth to cause two large rocks to jut up from the ground at each side of your opponent. You can use this technique to knock your opponent back with considerable force.
( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

You must stomp the ground and manipulate the ground beneath your target. This will cause cracks to open up and several rocks to jut upwards from them, knocking the opponent into the air. Keep in mind that these rocks are not sharp and will not penetrate your opponents body. Instead, they are designed to deal blunt force
( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.

An extremely simple technique. You can manipulate the ground and manifest an Earthen wall. You may remember this as the technique that was used by the Shinobi Alliance to stop Juubis Tailed Beast Bomb before Minato showed up and FTGed it away.
( Doton: Renga no Jutsu ) Earth Release: Practice Brick Technique
Description: The user creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. This technique is apparently extremely simple and basic among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.

This is almost exactly the same tehcnique as above with the main difference being that this has 5 handseals and only extends upto Short Range. So, my personal opinion would be to just stick with the above technique and ignore this one lol.
Description:
The Earth Release Enclosing Wall is a technique where the user performs the Ram → Tiger → Snake → Dog → Snake hand seals and creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. Not only that but while being describe as simple and basic, the truth is that the technique itself has rather a large scale. This technique is apparently extremely simple and basical among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.
I form the rat hand seal, creating multiple sections of rock that revolve around a nearby tree. I then cause the rocks to converge into two giant section opposite of each other and smash into the tree.

I use my earth chakra to change the earth below me into a fine, sand-like composition, dig through it in a manner akin to a mole. I move around the ground below, circling about the training ground in order to become accustom to the feeling and the minute form of sensing that is granted to me.

I focus my earth chakra, using shape transformation in order to create a series of earthen spikes that shoot up from around the area of a nearby softer rock. The spikes pierce the rock easily, skewering it from its left and right side.

I concentrate my earth chakra into the surrounding terrain below, in order to create a small tremor that shakes the area enough that it would cause any enemies to lose their footing.

I use my earth chakra in order to expel a thick globule comprised of mud that strikes a nearby tree. The composition of the mud is such that it would be capable of smothering a target, impairing their vision or creating a slipper surface.

I face a nearby cavern and perform a single hand seal, causing a weak point in the structure of the cavern to become dislodged, and, as a result, the entire cave collapses in on itself.

After using Earth Release: Earth Flow River, I form the hand seals Ram → Horse → Dragon, causing a series of dragon shaped heads to shoot toward a nearby target comprised of a mud-like substance.

I form the Tiger hand seal, causing the ground beneath a nearby tree to turn into a flowing river of mud that uproots the tree and carries it away from my location.

I perform the hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake, creating a great amount of rock pillars that rise up from off of the ground. They form around another nearby tree, shaping into a bamboo-like prison that traps it.

I strike my hands into the ground, using my earth chakra to manipulate the ground in front of me in order to create a slab of earth that tilts upward at a 90 degree angle. The slab is sturdy enough to withstand and defend from attacks (applying rank/elemental strengths/weaknesses).

I use my earth chakra while raising my hand into the air, summoning a river of mud that flows forward and away from me.

Using my earth chakra, I merge into the ground below, not disrupting the surrounding ground; I move about two meters deep into the ground, focusing at the task at hand to perform it successfully by merging out of the ground stealthily.

I perform the hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake, slamming my hands into the ground, channeling my chakra into veins of the earth below in order to cause the earth to crack into two opposite sides, then split it from the center, effectively separating a series of trees and dividing them.

After forming the Snake hand seal and slamming my hand into the ground, I focus my earth chakra into the surrounding area in order to cause a plethora of rock chunks to rise up from the ground that can be used offensively or defensively.

I perform the Snake hand seal and Seal of Confrontation, encasing my right arm in dense rock. I then approach a nearby tree and strike it with the coated arm at its base, causing the tree to shatter.

I form the hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird, creating a tunnel underground that can be used as a means of transporting objects and people without detection.

I perform the Assimilate All Creation technique, and merge into a rock, controlling the rocks on my new body to shoot out toward a nearby tree.

I focus my earth chakra after performing Earth Flow Wave while forming the Snake hand seal, creating a large needle out of the previous technique that impales a nearby rock structure.

After forming the Snake hand seal, I create two walls of earth that trap the target in between like a wedge, crushing them.

I focus my earth chakra into the ground, completing the technique by making a motion with my right arm, creating dust particles that rise up from the earth, forming a dust screen.

I focus my earth chakra in order to cause a relatively large sized rock structure to rise up from the ground, before bringing it down like a hammer on a nearby tree.

After manipulating my earth chakra, I point my palm at a nearby tree, causing a large rock to materialize from my finger and send itself crashing into the tree.

(Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
I clasp my hands together and use my earth chakra in order to create two huge rocks from the ground that shoot up and send the target flying into the air backwards.

(Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
I manipulate my earth chakra and stomp on the ground below me, creating small fractures that tear through the ground, sending fragments of rock formation up and toward the target.

(Doton: Renga no Jutsu ) Earth Release: Practice Brick Technique
I use my earth chakra to create an entirely solid earth wall before me.
I perform the Ram → Tiger → Snake → Dog → Snake hand seals, creating a large defensive wall of earth on a much larger scale than the previous version.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

By performing two hand seals and slamming your hands on the ground, you can cause the earth around their target to warp and spiral in on itself creating a sort of earth blender. Range for this technique starts short range around your target, if created by you it would affect you as well so don't do that.
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

A technique that can be used to trap ones target by attacking them from all four directions leaving the only choice of escape be a solid defense or and upwards evade.
( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

An earth version of the shadow clone technique meaning that it abides by its rules, 4 clones a usage and 3 usages per battle. The clone is made out of stone and is very resilient to taijutsu and is not able to use all of the techniques the user has access to.
(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-Rank.

A technique that allows you to create an earthen dome above you. The dome can be made to guard multiple targets as long as its dimensions stay within short range.
(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Another dome technique but this one is 1/4 of a whole dome only to protect from one direction against limited attacks. This jutsu does not require any hand seals as well.
(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.

A widespread jutsu of the mudshot technique I taught you earlier. This justs allows you to shoot multiple mud bullets from the mouth towards the enemy.
(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

After performing Assimilate All Creation and merging with a particular surface, you can manipulate rocks from the vicinity and manipulate them to merge together in order to create a stronger and heavier material.
(Doton: Dōka Ganseki Sensha) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Tank
Description: After performing Assimilate all creation technique the user will collect from nearby rocks and create the necessary mass to perform the technique, Additionally using the rock powder to make the technique more damaging. Since the resulting Human Ball is made of a much stronger heavier material.

A very versatile technique that can be triggered with 3 hand seal as one manipulates the earth around them. The user can use this to bind their target by wrapping it around their body or they can use this tech to ride an earth wave that they can then smash into their target or use to move around.
(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

It requires a scroll that you channel your chakra into while placing it somewhere on the field, setting the jutsu in place, which then triggers once in contact with enemey chakra creating 3 mud wolves that attack. They have special reforming abilities when damaged and last for two whole turns.
(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

An armor that one can fuel in order to keep as an extra defense when fighting. It allows the user to even change their appearance if desired and also adds extra damage to taijutsu attacks. The user will be a little slower than usual when this is active.
(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

A very cool technique that can be achieved by weaving 1 hand seal. It's an earth defense that adds to physical damage and provide a suitable defense to elements weak against earth.
(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

By slamming your hands on the ground one can cause a large amount of jagged rocks to rise from the ground underneath the opponent that slams into them dealing great blunt damage.
(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

An interesting technique that allows one to summon a large amount of mud above the target which slowly creeps out of a opening in the sky before dropping down on the target crushing them underneath it weight.
(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target

A technique that can be activated with 1 hand seal and the slamming of one's hands. This will create a portal in the sky that will release a very large earthen lid that, at its maximum size, can dwarf a boss summon like Gamabunta. Be careful where you drop this lid because you are at risk of being caught in it as well at certain sizes.
(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

An earth variation of the normal shadow clone technique, meaning that its usage count towards the shadow clone rules. This earth clone unlike other types of shadow clones has some resilience towards physical damage, reverting back to mud when its cap is met, and can only use earth techniques below its rank while activated.
(Doton Kage Bunshin) – Earth Release Shadow Clone
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

An interesting technique that unfortunately requires a lot of handseals. The user weaves 5 hand seals and slams his hands just like the summoning jutsu without the blood part. The user then manipulates the ground to the sides of the opponent to take the shape of two huge gaping jaws that close on each other piercing everything inside its grasp.
(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.

A technique one can use to trap the target in a cavern that you can manipulate to either be open, great for following with aerial attacks, or completely closed which would be good for following up with ground based moves. The versatility is up to you.
(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

A heavily used earth move in our rp due to its swift activation of only 1 hand seal, and its destructiveness which can leave the target in a pickle. The whole grows pretty swiftly, and once caught, its prey are sucked towards the middle where they will meet there earth grave.
(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

A technique that lets the user change the earth around them in order to create earth rampart like structures. The structure's design is left in the hands of the user, and this technique is best followed by the Water Basin technique in order to create active waterfalls on the battlefield.
(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

It essentially involves you performing a sequence of hand seals, Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog, and focusing chakra within your body before releasing from your mouth whilst applying nature and shape manipulation to create a wall. There is however another way for this technique to be performed, and that is by releasing chakra into the ground and using it as a pre-existing source for creation of a wall.
(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

This is another variation of Underground Projection Fish technique. Focus doton chakra within your body and releasee it so to blend in with the rocks and similar solid earthen structures in your vicinity. It is an escape type of technique. Also, keep in mind that with this technique you can only blend through C rank or below earth techniques.
(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Despite this, Doujutsu and Sensors can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique, despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C rank and below Earth Techniques

This is kinda similar to the C ranked Earth Spikes, however with this technique you can't penetrate through the targets which are of greater density to the spikes formed. Which means that spikes created of stone would be able to penetrate through the vaster variety of objects than those created from mud just due to their density.
(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

The user performs a sequence of 3 hand seals, Tiger → Rat → Snake, and releases his chakra into a cave like structure. He can then manipulate his chakra and cause the destruction of equilibrium which holds that structure together
(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

User stomps their foot onto the ground and releases his chakra into it. Applying processes of shape manipulation, he will then lift chunks of rocks from the ground and send them forth towards their target. This willbe followed with a blast of fire release technique which would ignite the rocks, increasing their potency. They would be capable of exploding on contact with a solid surface of sorts.
(Doton/Katon: Yōdo Ranfunka no Jutsu) - Earth/Fire Release: Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique
Description: The user will stomp the ground to lift of chunks of rock which he will then send at the opponent. Then, by using a fire style technique, he will cause them to ignite into burning rock chunks which explode on contact with the enemy.

The user will perform a sequence of four hand seals before placing their hands onto the ground and releasing it whilst applying nature and shape manipulation and causing for a pillar to rise from the ground in up to mid range distance. The created pillar has an electrical charge which it emits from its peak in form of bolts and which can reach short range from the point of its creation.
(Doton/Raiton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth/Lightning Release: Electric Rock Pillar
Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth to rise up from the ground. This pillar is then given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to be emitted from the pillar up to short range from the pillar, shocking any targets in the vicinity.

The user will infuse his chakra with the terrain whilst applying basic principles of chakra manipulation and cause for two large floating cubes of rock to rise from the ground. Each cube would be around 2 meters squared and rotate around the user. These can generally be utilized offensively as well as defensively
(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
Description: The user focuses his chakra and channels into the earth to create 2 large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared. The cubes rotate around the user to either defend him from incoming attacks (he needs to direct them using hand movements towards the attack and each cube has a C-Rank strength) or, through using the momentum created by the rotation, be flung at the enemy with incredible speed.

The user will gather doton chakra within their body and perform a sequence of 3 hand seals before placing their hands onto the ground. Releasing the said chakra in a radius spanning up to 15 meters all around their target they will apply basic processes of chakra manipulation and cause for creation for a 4 meter high circular arena to arise. Each individual wall is C Rank and will disappear if hit
(Doton: Tetsu Keimusho no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Iron Prison Technique
Description: After first performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat the user then places their hand on the ground. This causes a circular arena to surround the target, spanning 15 meters around him and being 4 meters high. The floor, the walls and the ceiling are all chakra reenforced and the user can also lock himself inside if he so pleases. If these prison receives any damage above C-Rank, they disappear in a puff of smoke.

The user will weave a set of 5 handseals and slam his hands upon the ground, causing it to erupt inwards or outwards underneath the target. It can be utilized to either elevate a particular area or alternatively create a pit.
( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt upwards or downwards below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades by creating large trenches or linear elevations that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

The user will infuse his chakra into three rocks present on the terrain. He can then proceed to manipulate each individual rock and force them to close in on the opponent from multiple sides, completely crushing his body if not countered.
( Doton: Shōnyūseki) - Earth Release: Stalactite
Damage poinnts: 40
Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent.

The user infuses his weapon (any weapon) with Doton chakra, causing it to transform into an oversized broadsword. The user can then proceed to freeform slash the opponent which results in splinters breaking off the sword. These splinters can be severely dangerous if the opponent does not defend against them as can severe limbs and pierce through the targets body. You could say they're like oversized shrapnels
(Shiikuretto Doton: Aasu Ikizukuri Nichougama) Secret Earth Release: Earth Slicing Sickles
Range: Shot - Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
The user coats the blade of whatever weapon their using with chakra-infused earth, making it resemble an oversized broadsword at the end. The user then slashes towards a target, sharp splinters of earth resembling sickles fly off the blade and towards the target. The sickles are extremely sharp, capable of severing off limbs and piercing trees. If the attack is at close range, the damage from the sickles increase exponentially. Though sickles are the common practice, the user is able able to make the earth projectiles take the form of small kunai or shuriken. However, this is just a visual change and the damage will remain the same.
Note: Courtesy of Nathan.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm

I perform the hand seals Boar → Ox while placing my left hand on the ground, focusing my earth chakra in order to cause a segment of the ground approximately eight meters ahead of me to turn in on itself in a spiraling fashion, burying a multitude of plantlife in the area above it.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique

Using my earth chakra, I form four spikes of earth out of the soil and ground in a specified area that protrude outward and pierce through a weaker rock formation.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique

I focus my earth chakra into my mouth and expel a substance that quickly forms into a rock clone. The clone performs several movements to showcase its mobility and strength.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique

I use my earth chakra to surround myself with a earth taken from my immediate vicinity, creating a sturdy dome-like structure used for protection; the structure has several openings so that I can view the outer area from inside.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique

I slam my hands into the ground while focusing my earth chakra, creating 1/4th of a dome-like structure, serving the purpose of protecting me from frontal attacks.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique

I focus earth chakra into my mouth and release a multitude of mud-like projectiles that strike at several trees in the distance.

(Doton: Dōka Ganseki Sensha) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Tank

After performing the Assimilate all Creation technique, I gather rocks in the vicinity with my earth chakra and form into a human ball that crashes into a nearby tree.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave

I perform the needed hand seals Rat → Snake → Tiger, focusing my earth chakra to create a flowing river of earth that I ride forward.

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves

I lay an intricate trap that, once activated by the enemy, causes three mud wolves to come out of it and attack the target viciously.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor

I focus earth chakra throughout my body in order to cause rocks to form about my entire body, making me more resistant to attacks, but more slow.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique

I perform the Snake hand seal, causing my skin to turn black in color and hardening, increasing my defensive capability.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail

I focus my earth chakra and slam my hands on the ground, causing jagged earth protrusions to pierce through the target from below.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop

I form the hand seals Ram → Snake, creating an opening in the sky, releasing a copious amount of sticky mud that drips down onto a massive rock formation.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

After performing the Snake hand seal, I focus my earth chakra and slam my hands on the ground, causing a portal to open up in the sky that reveals a large dome like structure; the structure falls down and entraps the targets successfully.

(Doton Kage Bunshin) – Earth Release Shadow Clone

I focus my earth chakra in order to create a shadow clone comprised of mud that is capable of reforming itself and performing up to C ranked earth based techniques.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth

I form the hand seals Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slam my right palm on the ground, causing the ground to the left and right sides of the opponent to shape into massive jaws that attempt to crush them from in between.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor

I form the Snake hand seal and focus my earth chakra, causing the ground in the targeted area to rise and form a cavern, imprisoning any targets from within.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique

After performing the Ram hand seal, I focus my earth chakra into a specified location on the earth, causing it to be sucked into the middle of a large pit; the trees caught up in the attack are dragged down and crushed below the earth.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart

I perform the Tiger hand seal, causing a massive rampart to form beneath my feet. The rampart is shaped in such a manner that it resembles a needle-shaped mountain.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu

After forming the hand seals Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog, I focus my earth chakra in order to create a wall of earth that is to be used a means of defense.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique

After focusing my earth chakra, I meld into the surrounding rock formations around the training grounds, moving about freely and stealthily.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears

I form the Bird hand seal, manipulating mud from the earth below to form into spikes that skewer the target.

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction

After performing the hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake, I turn toward a cave and cause it to fall into itself with my earth chakra.

(Doton/Katon: Yōdo Ranfunka no Jutsu) - Earth/Fire Release: Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique

I fuel my earth chakra into the ground while stomping down, causing chunks of rocks to rise up and send at the target. I then release a fire technique that causes them to ignite as they head toward their destination.

(Doton/Raiton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth/Lightning Release: Electric Rock Pillar

I perform a series of four hand seals and channel my earth chakra below in order to create a pillar of earth that rises from the ground; I then add an electrical charge to the pillar to add to its offensive capabilities.

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique

I channel my earth chakra in order to create two rock cubes two meters squared. Using hand gestures I manipulate the cubes so that they encircle my immediate vicinity as a means of protecting me.

(Doton: Tetsu Keimusho no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Iron Prison Technique

After performing the hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat, I place my hand on the ground, causing a circular arena to surround the target about 15 meters around it, and four meters high.

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique

I form the hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger, slamming my hands on the ground in order to cause the earth to erupt upwards from the target's feet, dealing significant damage.

( Doton: Shōnyūseki) - Earth Release: Stalactite

I focus my earth chakra in order to create three large rock formations that I then launch in three different angles toward a single tree, causing them to strike from different directions.

(Shiikuretto Doton: Aasu Ikizukuri Nichougama) Secret Earth Release: Earth Slicing Sickles

I draw a standard kunai and infuse it with earth chakra until it resembles that of a broadsword. I then swing the weapon, causing a series of miniature sickle shaped projectiles to launch at the target.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just so you know, Earth Style: Rock Trail cannot in fact pierce through the opponents body. It is designed to deal blunt damage, and potentially knock out your opponent. Also if possible, try to be more descriptive. Thanks

By slamming your hands upon the ground and using a pre-existing source of earth, you can create multiple walls of earth in order to either fortify and reinforce an existing wall/door or quickly create a makeshift wall for defensive purposes.
( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 30
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

The following two techniques generally work in conjunction with one another as the second cannot be used unless the first is used. The user will bite a small portion of skin on his thumb and then wave 5 hand seals (Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram). He will then slam his hands into an opened scroll which would have a unique and specific outline of what changes the terrain is to undergo. Releasing the chakra would cause for whatever was outlined to come alive. Such would allow for changes in the earthen structures which are within the terrain. Creating giants rocks in form of pillars, mountains, canyons and similar. Only your imagination here would be your limit. Now if user wishes they can make changes to this technique by performing Dimension Topography Control. With two additional hand seals and slam of their hands onto the ground they would be able to make changes to the initial modification depending on their needs. However they would be able to use this only three times per battle. Keep in mind that Wheel of Fortune can only be used once.
(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Descripton: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle
(Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control
Chakra Cost: 30
Description:This jutsu is used after Earth Style: Wheel of Fortune. The user will do the Boar → Monkey hand seals, slamming his hand on the ground and focusing his earth chakra. As he does this, he can change the design of the original technique. He can do this 3 times per battle.

Basically an earth entity. Expel it via your mouth and give it the shape of an Earth Golem. This independent entity has the ability to deal brute damage to the target, however only at short range. Works neat in conjunction with Taijutsu techniques. It can also devour earth structures, lower than its rank.
(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them. The golem can also devour earth structures and other enemy attacks, biting and chewing on it.

Do two handseals and change the surface where the target is standing into an adhesive, non flammable mud. This mud is infused with the user's chakra, and sinks the enemy down. It also restricts movements, making it impossible to escape. The way you perform this technique (its depth, size etc) is completely at your will. Should also note that the surface turning into mud is instant.
(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Perform three handseals and create a wall of earth which rises up from the ground. You will then dissolve this into a mud slide and direct it towards the enemy or enemies in order to engulf them.
(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Similar to the last above technique. With this one you cause the ground to lose its quality, and has a longer reach. Slam your hands on the ground and create a landslide which is directed towards the targets in the formof a wave of earth. It should deal quite some damage, enough for them to get killed.
(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality by slamming his hands on the ground to create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target in the form of a wave of earth.

A greater version of the Rising Spikes technique. You create gigantic pillars of rock to emerge from the ground. They're colossal enough to impale even a summon. Always try to aim for vital spots when using this technique, or any spikes technique in general.
(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Range: Mid-Long
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Slam your hands on the ground, and either raise or lower the ground of your choice. This process is very fast, allowing you to make giant holes in just a blink of an eye. The depth or the height of this earth manipulatin can only reach up to 20m, and the same goes for its sizes as well. You do not alter the terrain with this other than just lowering or raising it.
(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Both these techniques work similarly so we'll do them together. The first involves you performing the Snake handseal and increasing the weight of an object by touching it. This also adds a +20 damage to that object. With the second technique you decrease the weight of an object, making it lighter. Said object undergoes a -20 damage reduce.
(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Damage points: N/A (up to +20 if used to add damage)
Description: The user will perform the Snake handseal and touch a given target (he needs to use his hands in most cases but can release the technique through his whole body if needed) for a small time frame. Upon doing so, he'll use the earth chakra to increase the weight of the target drastically. The technique can increase the targets weight up to 10 times. One interesting side effect of the technique is that when its used on wood based techniques (such as Zetsu's spore clones or normal wood), the infusion of large amounts of earth chakra into it will actually petrify the target in addition to increasing its weight. A similar effect can be achieved in other earthen materials such as mud. The user can also add weight to a given attack (if feasible) to increase both momentum and impact force, effectively adding damage to it.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.
(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
Damage points: N/A (up to -20 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
Description: Contrary to its counterpart (the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique), instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter, though still using the same principle and mechanics. The user will make direct contact with the given target (through his hands), infusing them with earth chakra and lowering their weight drastically. The technique can lower a targets weight up to 10 times less than it originally had. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed, but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows. The same principle applies if used on a physical attack wich will be faster but will carry less momentum and as such, less physical damage. It doesn't change the "strength" of binding techniques (like Sand Release), where the user is manipulating a dynamic element but will decrease the impact damage of techniques that rely on it.
Note: The initial effects last for 2 turns or until countered.

In order to do this technique, you will need to have a minimum of 3 shadow clones in the battlefield. You and your clones will perform two handseals and expel a stream of mud from your mouths, taking the shape of a solidified columns of earth. These columns then join each other and form a wall of defense.
(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

A simple offensive technique where you prepare earth chakra in your mouth and expel a large slab of rock. It travels fast and inflicts damage big time. On impact with a matter it causes it to splinter and jab anyone caught in it.
( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.

Do the monkey hand seal and release a bullet size chunk of rock. The moment this leaves your mouth, the chunks expand into huge boulders and deal massive damage.
( Iwadeppō no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Rock Gun Technique
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After performing the Monkey Hand seal, the user expels a bullet size chunk of rock from his mouth. After they are fired, the chunks expand into huge boulders capable of causing short range destruction.

Slam your palm on the ground or any earthen structure and alter it's properties. This technique has two varieties, the first one which allows the user to harden any soft material like Sand or Mud into rocks. Alternatively, you can soften hard rocks or boulders into Sand and gravel. A pretty interesting technique I'd say
(Doton: Kachiku Kanshou ) Earth Release: Bovine Intervention
Description: This jutsu is based on the Earth Chakra's abilities to harden or soften any earth feature. By slamming the user's palm on the ground, or on any thrown or erupted earth structure, the user is able to harden or soften the said structure, all at once. The technique is based on the user's chakra reservations, and thus the area and volume of the feature the user wishes to change varies with it.
As described this technique has two variants:

(Buru no Ai Naguriai) Bison's Love Fist, which allows the structure struck by the right hand to harden immediately. Basically, any soft structure, such as Sand, Gravel or Mud (Created by Earth Release (Canon Element), not Mud Release (Custom Element) will turn into rock.

(Ushi no Nyuujou Kissu) Cow's Milky Kiss, which allows the structure struck by the left hand to soften immediately. Basically, any hard structure, such as Rock, Harden Mud or Earth will turn into sand.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Courtesy of Lili-Chwan

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Noted.

( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
I focus my earth chakra and slam my hands on the ground before a pre-existing wall of earth (the lesser variation of this technique). Using the wall of earth, along with existing earth in the surrounding area, I further fortify the wall and expand its width and curvature such that it forms a half circle in my immediate frontal area.

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

I bite on my thumb and perform the hand seals Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram, slamming my hands into a scroll on the ground that I've laid out previously. The resulting effect utilizes a massive amount of rock from a canyon that I shape into the form of a labyrinth as it is being summoned. The labyrinth is made in such a way that its walls reach heights of up to ten meters in the air.

(Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control

After utilizing the Wheel of Fortune technique, I form the hand seals Boar → Monkey while focusing my earth chakra, slamming my hands on the ground to cause the labyrinth to morph into an ancient earthen city.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
I focus earth chakra into my mouth and expel earth that quickly takes the shape of a moderately sized golem. It walks up to a large earth structure and begins to devour it, displaying its power afterward by smashing several other rock formations with its bare fists.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
After performing the hand seals Boar → Tiger, I focus my earth chakra into the surrounding ground to change its composition to that of an adhesive mud swamp. The dimensions of the swamp are 10 x 10; a portion of the earth that I am standing on is left unchanged as this occurs so that I can keep my footing.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique

Performing the hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar, I focus my earth chakra in order to cause a wall of earth to rise up before me. The wall then releases a river of mud to pour out from it, engulfing the surrounding vegetation that is caught in its path.

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique

I slam my hands on the ground and use my earth chakra in order to loosen the earth in front of me, creating a landslide that proceeds to travel forward in the form of a wave of earth. The earth sweeps up various trees of significant size and uproots them easily.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars

I focus my earth chakra in order to create four massive spikes of earth that rise up and pierce through a massive rock formation ahead. The spikes pierce through the target imitating the positions they would need to be in, in order to strike at a large creature's vital spots.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

I focus my earth chakra while simultaneously slamming my hands on the ground, causing a 5x5 section of the earth in front of me to lower itself straight down into the earth approximately ten meters deep.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique

I form the Snake hand seal and focus my earth chakra into my arm as I launch an overhand right strike toward a dense rock structure; the added mass behind the strike is enough to break the structure easily (can't really recall if this can be used on your own body, I think I remember reading instances where it was used in such a way, but sorry if this usage is incorrect).

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique

Similar to the above, I touch a large boulder and focus my earth chakra, lowering its weight drastically. This allowed me to lift the boulder up with greater ease, although tossing it still proved difficult due to its sheer size.

(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles

After the creation of three shadow clones, I and the clones perform the hand seals Ram - Snake, focusing our earth chakra to release mud that solidify into several columns of earth. They rise up from the earth below and come together in order to form a massive wall that can tank considerable damage, accounting elemental strengths and weaknesses.

( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab

I focus earth chakra into my mouth and expel a large slab of rock that heads toward a large tree. It smashes into the base of the tree and the earth below, causing numerous rocks to rise up and cause further radial damage.

( Iwadeppō no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Rock Gun Technique

I perform the Monkey hand seal, releasing bullet sized rock pellets that quickly form into larger boulders that race toward its target and connects, causing significant short-ranged damage around the points of impact.

(Doton: Kachiku Kanshou ) Earth Release: Bovine Intervention

I slam my left palm on the ground while focusing earth chakra, causing the surrounding earth at a mid-ranged radius to soften considerably into a sand-like structure. A perfect means by which to create a source for certain sand techniques.