Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please perform the last technique you were taught.
The training session began. Equipped with dual wooden swords, I would charge towards a training dummy/buddy gaining momentum enough to augment my strikes. Firstly I would jump into the air about 5m off the ground twisting my body round in a clock wise fashion roughly positioning my target below me. By stretching out my two hands with the wooden swords in each hand, I'd spin around at a fast pace with my swords pointing downwards drilling into dummy/buddy rather instantly.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The training session began. Equipped with dual wooden swords, I would charge towards a training dummy/buddy gaining momentum enough to augment my strikes. Firstly I would jump into the air about 5m off the ground twisting my body round in a clock wise fashion roughly positioning my target below me. By stretching out my two hands with the wooden swords in each hand, I'd spin around at a fast pace with my swords pointing downwards drilling into dummy/buddy rather instantly.
Kinda helps me if you post the technique along side with it.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kinda helps me if you post the technique along side with it.
Sorry Sensei. Funny enough I copied the tech and forgot to paste it.
( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 25
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks.

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

Okay with this one, I want you to run up or bolt as it says towards my clone, using your sword handle I want you to hit the clone once, then proceed to kick him, many times and with the finally kick send him up into the air, now as the clone is falling, I want you to punch him so it sends him flying into the tree behind yes, this technique is good since it's one technique with some many attacks, only bad thing is that is your target manages to block/counter lets say the kicks, the whole technique would else flop.

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Type: Attack
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

Okay so with this one, you'll need to channel some chakra into your blade from there, run towards my clone, then by using your sword slash your sword upwards on the body of my clone, this should push him into the air, then you'll want to appear above him, by using your sword once more hit him with a drilling slash that sends him into the ground, with of course the sword also impelled into him.

I just need you to perform them, and ask questions if you have any.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listening carefully to the instructions, I would charge towards the clone gaining momentum, after closing the gap between us to a few inches, I would flick my wooden sword a little into the air catching the blade part and in the same motion hit the clone with the hilt in the face followed by a series of multiple kicks to his thigh (left and right). With time, I'll be switching from left to right hitting him ferociously with a final kick to his chest sending him flying into the air. As he free falls in the air, I'd pace towards him in an instant punching him in the stomach, this final blow sending him backwards.

B.) As I recover from the previous action, I grab my sword channeling Chakra into it before pacing towards the unfortunate fellow in a distance. With a slash like unsheathing a sword forcefully on the body of the clone resulting to it being pushed into the air backwards. With a burst of raw speed, I'd appear above him using my sword to drill into him forcefully sending him to the ground.
No Questions

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

This one is one of the more used techniques, since it is straight forward and well easy to pull off, what I want you to do is, gather your chakra in your blade and from there, I want you slash downwards to release a crescent shaped slash, at my clone. This technique releases a red wave of chakra, it's handy for targets that are at mid-range of you, and just an overall good technique.

Also, you got A-rank lightning currently?

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

This one is one of the more used techniques, since it is straight forward and well easy to pull off, what I want you to do is, gather your chakra in your blade and from there, I want you slash downwards to release a crescent shaped slash, at my clone. This technique releases a red wave of chakra, it's handy for targets that are at mid-range of you, and just an overall good technique.

Also, you got A-rank lightning currently?
Grabbing my sword by the hilt with my two hands, I focus my chakra into the sword and slash the air in front of me from left to right horizontally expelling a red crimson wave of chakra towards the clone.
I have Lightning Mastered...

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grabbing my sword by the hilt with my two hands, I focus my chakra into the sword and slash the air in front of me from left to right horizontally expelling a red crimson wave of chakra towards the clone.
I have Lightning Mastered...
Where do you aim the slash of chakra, in what direction do you fire it, I need details.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grabbing my sword by the hilt with my two
hands, I focus my chakra into the sword and
slash the air in front of me from left to
right horizontally expelling a red crimson
wave of chakra outwards from my being forwards towards the clone. The chakra slash is aimed towards the stomach region to cut through his body slicing his body into half separating the upper body from the lower part before poofing away.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I expect from now.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

Simply flow the chidori though your blade. It simply increases cutting and also stabbing someone it will cause their body to go numb.

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Okay with this last technique that I can teach you, I want you to gather your chakra into your blade which will made the blade glow blue, from there I want you then to jump into the air and make yourself spin very fast, allowing you to cut threw your target, this technique looks useful, but I guess the fact you have to jump in the air to use it is, a bit of a downside.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hearing the instructions I nod my head in reply while placing my right hand on the hilt of my katana. I would close by eyes for a second gathering my chakra which I manipulating into lightning based chakra by giving it electrical qualities that I proceed to flow into the blade once the chakra process is complete. Charging towards the clone that has been unfortunately selected for this bout, I slowly gain momentum with every step I take, blood pumping through my veins at high speeds, the feeling of achievement overwhelming my being. Halting roughly 3m in front of the clone, I would lean to my left unsheathing the blade at the same flow as I perform a horizontal slash across its belly from right to left which is closely followed up by a pair of diagonal slashes in an "X" fashion to its chest. With this cuts, the clone's body goes numb and paralysed devoid of making any movement of any sorts as it lays on the ground whimpering silently.
*grins*
The last clone stands short range from my position with one of those devilish looks on its face. Disregarding this feat I concluded to throwing him into total despair in a single move. Charging a great deal of chakra into my blade with which the focused chakra gives it a blueish hue visible by the foe giving him an insight of his impending doom. I lift my body off the ground and extend the katana away from my being by stretching my hand forwards. By spinning in a clock wise direction at high speed from which a blue circle is created that extends to the Cline cutting through its torso momentarily.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done.

( Kenjutsu: Hirashin ) - Sword Technique: Lightning Rod

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Pretty much attracts lighting techniques towards the blade. But the only lighting techniques that work with this technique are free flowing ones.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well done.

( Kenjutsu: Hirashin ) - Sword Technique: Lightning Rod

Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Pretty much attracts lighting techniques towards the blade. But the only lighting techniques that work with this technique are free flowing ones.
I think analysis would go for this.
An A-rank sword tech involving elemental transformation. The user uses the katana to attract unfocused stream of electricity that has been charged in to his body after which he can dispel it towards the foe (as an assault?). With this, he's pretty resilient to paralysis or numbness.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think analysis would go for this.
An A-rank sword tech involving elemental transformation. The user uses the katana to attract unfocused stream of electricity that has been charged in to his body after which he can dispel it towards the foe (as an assault?). With this, he's pretty resilient to paralysis or numbness.
You think? Please perform it.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think? Please perform it.
Alright.
Grabbing my sword and flowing chakra into it which I use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into my body from
your clone's lightning attacks and by pointing the tip of my blade into the ground, I'll be able to then dispel the lightning charge nullifying the effects of paralysis.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so now we can analyse these as they are techniques made canon, so tell me about these three, if you shall.

(Suwarō Bonnaban) - Swallow Leap Forward
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user performs a frontal flip and while in midair above the opponent, skewers him with his sword. Using the momentum from his leap and sword skewering, the user continues his flip, in turn flipping the target, causing him to be thrown onto his back. As the user completes his flip, he lands on the target's chest forcibly, causing a near fatal kick.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Courtesy of Deviation

(Raiton/Kenjutsu: Inperiaru Sutoraiku)- Lightning/Sword Arts: Imperial Strike
Show
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings his Katana in any manner (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) and releases a seemingly thin line of lightning chakra, which seems to be a simple blade which heads towards the opponent, however, upon the users will and with the addition of chakra, the simple blade suddenly extends multiple other thin yet extremely sharp and lethal blades of lightning which bolt towards the opponent, hitting him/her from multiple angles, easily being able to hit the opponents front and both sides, making this a perfect surprise attack.
Note: Can only be used two times.
Note: No Lightning higher than A-rank, next turn or same turn.
Note: Courtesy of Erzo

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first one involves a front flip over an opponent and while he's in mid air above the target, he skewers him with the blade. This could range from slicing the target's head, shoulder or even swift beheading I think. This technique continues with the user flipping the opponent sideways causing him to fall to his back while he (the user) lands on the target's chest forcibly with his whole body weight plus flip momentum dealing a fatal blow on the target.

Tbh the second one is actually pretty slick and neat. I think it would be one of the most used techniques as from now henceforth by Close range combatants ofc.
By focusing lightning chakra into a blade, the user swings it in any direction he pleases and a thin line of electricity is released outwards in the fashion of the swing.
With addition of the user's chakra and his will, the thin line expands and transform into multiple blades of lightning that assaults the target from all angles. A perfect surprise attack indeed.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good; next:

Last one.

(Kenjutsu: Hayai Nokogiri) - Sword Arts: Graceful Saw

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will first channel their chakra into their sword, increasing the cutting potency of the blade, causing it to glow blue. The user will then leap towards the opponent extending the blade while spinning, causing their body to take a saw-type shape. This technique is said to even cut through solid earth of equal rank and below and cut through the flesh with ease. When spinning, the user is able to travel up to 10 meters away.
Note: Can only be used twice
Note: Courtesy of Teno