With 123filler gone, who will save this base?

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last good person on this base making good threads has lefT. Who will save his base now? Will we keep making Tobidara, Foddera vs Aidstachi threads forever?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's gone? That's too bad. I would miss his tear laden neg reps.. His comments always made me laugh XD
So I'm not the only one who got neg repped.

He said Sarada wasn't nerfed against Shinki, glad he's gone. Was getting tired of seeing his Kawaki fuckboi avatar and signature.
He was talking nonsense no doubt.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm just gonna do the occasional weird thread in the general section, I'm not gonna make any Boruto news threads. Maybe sometimes I will praise Itachi but that's it.

Guess Minamoto is then new leader here. Or maybe Mellanoma.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm just gonna do the occasional weird thread in the general section, I'm not gonna make any Boruto news threads. Maybe sometimes I will praise Itachi but that's it.

Guess Minamoto is then new leader here. Or maybe Mellanoma.
I didn't know 123fire was a leader, or that there are leaders here. Anyway, Minamoto is bae.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made a thread yesterday, but im not into Boruto anime that much.... just like i was with Naruto series

so keep it up with every shit you got
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who are you tho? His d**k licker or his intimate partner? Haha..
Nope.
Now let me ask you a question, Who are you to say such things about him when he's a far more better person than you? What now? Are we going to act like kids?

The "cancer" he's spreading kept the base alive btw. I suppose what you should be calling a "cancer" is the Boruto series itself if anything. 123 didn't do anything.