Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright this is witch high.
There are wizards and witches. Ones male the other female. Everyone must go to school.

Races
Wizards:
1.No pets
2.No flying on brooms
3.Are males
4. Need wands and tend to wear capes. Can choose to dress how ecver as long as they have some sort of cape on hood or non..
5. can usually have any type of magic at any time.
6. Can have a partner but it can only be a witch.
Witches:
1.Must have a pet
2. can fly on brooms
3. Females
4. don't need wands but like staffs (optional and can be transformed into something else). Often seen with a witches hat of their style and black clothing and some other color to their choosing.
5. Mostly stick with one magic type of their liking.
6. Can have human or wizard partners.
(partner is a human, witch or wizard that goes to the school wishing for protection, which they have to sign a blood contract with the witch or wizard, mark each other then so forth. Your contract at the end of the year expires
.)

Humans:
1. Can't do magic.
2. Can get a contract.
3. can use normal mid evil weapons such as a sword or bow.
4.there are some witch hunters in this Race but are very rare.
5.Like to dress how ever.
6. tend to usually stay out of the fighting tests held by the teachers.
(fighting tests are tests that can be held at any time with another student with a teacher watching. More fights won the higher your magic or fighting grade status. )

Rules:
1. No killing enless nessary
2. No oping
3. If you die you will be reborn in three posts by a random teacher.
4. Teacher postions are open (masters of the arts) there are 4 openings. Witch, Wizard and two humans a girl and a boy. The postion Death hads been taken by Testu Uchiha whom has the right to kick you out of school or give you detention if see fit. also he can ask orders of witches but not of wizards and humans. If a human student sees him it will be through a mirror not in person because it will kill them.
5. please follow all global rules because I will report you with out second thought after a warning if you miss be have again.
6. if I see a troll I will ignore it and i'd advise all other members to do the same.
Please after filling out a application etheier wait for it to be approved by me or a teacher

Application:
Name:
Race:
Type Of magic:
Pet: (only if a witch:
Picture: (Must or a really long description )

HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Cobalt
Rece: Wizard
Picture: my avatar
specializes in Lightening and Thunder magic
Name:Akira
Race: Wizard
Picture:
You must be registered for see images

With out the Glasses and my clothes a Black lol
BOTH APRROVED!

Name: Yuna
Race: Witch
Pet: Siren Dragon (water dragon that can use its voice as a weapon)
Picture:

Last edited:

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yuna gets her boots ona dn grabs her broom with her bag or stuff including her small retractable staff inside. She runs out side as its raining and gets on her broom and starts to fly to the school grounds.
"Oh no i'm gona be late!!!" She cries as her her White tiger sits on her head. (I changed my pet to a tiger)