Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I take a seat on a nearby log and ponder over my Senpai's questions.

Why do you want to learn futon?

"Hmm well Senpai, I would like to learn futon because it has handy techniques due to the precision of them and also these techniques could be useful in short to mid range combat."

Now what was the other question again ..

What is futon's weakness and why?

"Umm, well futon is weak against fire as all the wind does is fuel the flames."

There was one more question.. what was it again .. oh that's right..

What is futon strong against and why?

"Oh finally, futon is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I take a seat on a nearby log and ponder over my Senpai's questions.

Why do you want to learn futon?

"Hmm well Senpai, I would like to learn futon because it has handy techniques due to the precision of them and also these techniques could be useful in short to mid range combat."

Now what was the other question again ..

What is futon's weakness and why?

"Umm, well futon is weak against fire as all the wind does is fuel the flames."

There was one more question.. what was it again .. oh that's right..

What is futon strong against and why?

"Oh finally, futon is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator"
Short and sweet, correct.

Take this leaf I hand you, send your chakra into the leaf, the leaf should get sliced in half, please try it.
Try and be as detail as you can with this.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Senpai was not impressed when I simply tore the leaf in half with my own hands and said sarcastically that I had mastered the 'Great Leaf Splitting Technique' and now because of my quick mastery of it I was ready for some A Rank Techniques.

He made me fetch another Leaf from the highest point of the tallest tree. Apparently, the leaves thrived more up the top. What was worse he made me get to the top of the tree by climbing, I was not allowed to use any techniques to get there.. apparently this would teach me a lesson.

After much effort, I grounded myself back in front of my Senpai, Single Leaf enclosed between scratched and blistered hands that connected to scratched and tired arms.

Now let's try this again, send your chakra into the leaf, the leaf should get sliced in half, please try it.
My senpai repeated.

I was definitely not going to simply tear the leaf in half this time. Instead I held the leaf in a gentle grip between my fingers and thumb on my right hand and focused on it. I began to channel my chakra into my right arm as I did so. As it built up in my arm, I let the chakra slowly flow through into my hand and my finger tips. I let it circulate around them, building up the chakra..

As I did this, I began to imagine my chakra flowing from my fingertip and tumb in the leaf they held. I imagined my chakra flowing up the midrib of the leaf and through the veins of the leaf before returning back into my fingertips and starting the cycle again. Back through the midrib, through the veins ..

I repeated this thought again and again, willing my chakra to do as I thought.

Suddenly I feel my Fingers relax as the pressure of the chakra building up in them releases.. I then feel the finger that held the leaf and my thumb pull apart as the leaf sliced into two halves.

I prayed to the Sage of Six Paths that I actually had split this leaf with my own chakra and had not accidently torn it in two.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senpai was not impressed when I simply tore the leaf in half with my own hands and said sarcastically that I had mastered the 'Great Leaf Splitting Technique' and now because of my quick mastery of it I was ready for some A Rank Techniques.

He made me fetch another Leaf from the highest point of the tallest tree. Apparently, the leaves thrived more up the top. What was worse he made me get to the top of the tree by climbing, I was not allowed to use any techniques to get there.. apparently this would teach me a lesson.

After much effort, I grounded myself back in front of my Senpai, Single Leaf enclosed between scratched and blistered hands that connected to scratched and tired arms.

Now let's try this again, send your chakra into the leaf, the leaf should get sliced in half, please try it.
My senpai repeated.

I was definitely not going to simply tear the leaf in half this time. Instead I held the leaf in a gentle grip between my fingers and thumb on my right hand and focused on it. I began to channel my chakra into my right arm as I did so. As it built up in my arm, I let the chakra slowly flow through into my hand and my finger tips. I let it circulate around them, building up the chakra..

As I did this, I began to imagine my chakra flowing from my fingertip and tumb in the leaf they held. I imagined my chakra flowing up the midrib of the leaf and through the veins of the leaf before returning back into my fingertips and starting the cycle again. Back through the midrib, through the veins ..

I repeated this thought again and again, willing my chakra to do as I thought.

Suddenly I feel my Fingers relax as the pressure of the chakra building up in them releases.. I then feel the finger that held the leaf and my thumb pull apart as the leaf sliced into two halves.

I prayed to the Sage of Six Paths that I actually had split this leaf with my own chakra and had not accidently torn it in two.
Holy shit, amazing. I'm lost for words. Perfect. We can start now.

How I would, when we reach the C-ranks and higher, I expect you to add a pro and con for each jutsu you perform.
Pros and cons for me; I want them to be creative no obvious ones.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

Gather your futon chakra up, then release it around the loose sand/dust to create a small sandblaster.

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Holy shit, amazing. I'm lost for words. Perfect. We can start now.

How I would, when we reach the C-ranks and higher, I expect you to add a pro and con for each jutsu you perform.
Pros and cons for me; I want them to be creative no obvious ones.

I am thrilled that my Senpai is impressed with my efforts..but my joy soon turns to dread when he tells me how much extra work I must put into my training once we reach C rank. Nevertheless, it is a challenge and challenges are something I welcome.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique, was going to be the first wind technique I was going to learn it seemed.

I recall my Senpai's instructions,

Gather your futon chakra up, then release it around the loose sand/dust to create a small sandblaster.

Already I am meet with a predicament.

WTH What on earth is a sandblaster ?

I have to ask my Senpai who informs me with the rather obvious and simple definition of a sandblaster.. before embarrassed I walk a few meters out in the open from my Senpai to begin the technique.

Standing tall, I shut my eyes and build up my Wind Chakra. I imagine the chakra is like wind in my body, flowing like wind throughout my body, circulating from my limbs to the very tip of my toes and fingers. The sensation of the chakra flowing inside me makes me feel alive, energized. Once my chakra is flowing nicely , I begin to direct the chakra to the centre of my body.

As the chakra gathers from all over my body to the centre, it combines with the chakra that had gathered there from other parts of my body. It spins together , spinning like a mini chakra tornado. As more and more chakra gathers, the tornado grows bigger. As it grows bigger, I feel a pressure inside me, I feel like I want to yell out or something. The sensation of the tornado growing bigger though is causing my adrenaline to rush.

Soon the pressure is becoming too much, and I know it is time to release my chakra out into the world.

I scream,

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

At the same time sending my wind chakra out away from my bodies centre. Gathering it in one place caused it to release from my body with greater force.. causing the sandblaster to be more powerful.

I squint as the sandblaster I created sends sand, dust, dirt and other small particles flying. I watch as some of the trees have some of their leaves stripped from them. Everything is over fast though. The gust dies down until all that is left is the dust etc settling, swirling towards the ground to rest.

I no longer feel that energized, that was surprisingly hard work. And it was only a D Rank Technique. I dreaded C Rank techniques even more.

I look over towards my Senpai who doesn't appear to have been affected by my little performance.

"How did I do Senpai?"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did amazing, holy shit. Everything and more I was looking for. O_O

Moving on;

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Gather your futon chakra in your mouth, then while you're in mid air you are able to change direction by blowing the wind chakra out of your mouth.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
More praises..

You must be registered for see images

All that hard work made me hungry. My stomach cried out for cake. But my Senpai was already moving onto the next technique.. shit there were no breaks with this guy... Clutching my crying stomach I listened to my Senpai's instructions.

Moving on;

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Gather your futon chakra in your mouth, then while you're in mid air you are able to change direction by blowing the wind chakra out of your mouth.

This technique sounded interesting. It made me forget about my hunger and prompted me to run eagerly back into the clearing that I had strayed from.

Again I stood tall, and again I began building up my wind chakra. It was easier to build it up now because I had done it only moments before. I could feel that my chakra was flowing around my body with more ease as well.

As my chakra built up I decided that this time, instead of gathering my chakra into my bodies centre , more near my stomach... I would build up my chakra tornado in my chest where I would be breathing in the air before I released it. When I exhaled the air, this would mean the chakra ball would follow, causing the air I exhaled to be a large gust of wind due to the added power from the tailing chakra.

Once I had made my mind up where to gather the chakra, I began to do just that. I let the chakra flow towards my chest, the familiar sensation of the chakra spinning together and creating the small tornado over coming me. I anticipated the pressure of the chakra tornado building up and this time I calculated exactly when it was time to release the tornado.

It built up more and more, the urge to shout out again over coming me.

It was time. I yell,

Before sucking in a last breath of air and keeping it there. I then run a few meters, leap into the air, tilting my face towards the ground and release the chakra that had built up in my chest, directing it out through my mouth. At the same time I blow out the air I had been holding in.

The wind spirals from my mouth hitting the ground, causing the just settled dust, dirt and other small particles to rise again. Soon a large dust cloud is billowing up into the air.

I feel my breath running out, and tilt my head to the right, causing the last of the wind to push me left. As I am floating left, the wind begins to run out and I feel myself losing height. The wind is soon dead, and I twist around preparing for landing.

I land gently on the ground, just outside of the dust cloud that now hung in the air. I stand up and look around. I see my Senpai where I had left him, still peering into the dust cloud.

"Hey Senpai, over here !"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No rest for the wicked! Outstanding job.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Gather your futon chakra up, then release it from you mouth in a huge steam that carries rocks and lifts your opponent into the air.

-Creates clone.-s

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No rest for the wicked!

I died when I heard this.

Outstanding job.

I came back to life when I heard this though, enough with the praises .. :blush:

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Gather your futon chakra up, then release it from you mouth in a huge steam that carries rocks and lifts your opponent into the air.

Hmm, this technique sounded similar to (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique. It should be easier to get the basis of the technique sorted then.

I was going to be releasing the wind from my mouth again. This meant I would just need to gather the chakra in my chest, release it the same way I did with the (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique and simply stay on the ground and control the wind differently.

Okay I was ready. I walked about 10 meters away from my Senpai's clone. I note the positions of random rocks with in these 10 meters before I let my wind chakra flow once again throughout my body.

My chakra flow is flowing faster and with more ease than before. Only 2 techniques and already I can feel a huge improvement with my chakra control. Gathering the chakra into its little tornado in my chest is also noticeably easier and much more faster than last time.

The pressure builds up as usual, and when it is soon becoming unbearable to with stand, I suck in a deep breath.. and exhale with force at the same time releasing my wind chakra out through my mouth. Like the Wind Stream Technique the chakra causes the air I exhaled to become a large gust of wind.

Lips pursed, I direct the wind along the ground towards my Senpai's clone. As it does so, it picks up rocks along the ground, pulling them along with the stream of wind. I am forced to use more chakra to increase the force of the wind in order for the rocks to be carried in the gust.

Closer and closer the wind advances towards my Senpai's clones.. closer.. closer..SWEEP.. my Senpai' clone is lifted into the air and floats there for a second before the rocks the wind had also been carrying smacks into it.

-POOF-

The clone disappears..and only moments later so does the wind I had been creating.

Exasperated, I take in a deep breath of air. Wow, now that was rather tiresome. I forgot I would probably have to throw in some extra chakra to lift the rocks and the clone in the wind.

I look over to my Senpai, saying nothing as I am still catching my breath. I simply sit there exhausted waiting for my next instructions.​

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Awesome.

As explained at the start of this, I want you to state at least one pro and con for each jutsu you perform.
Be creative with your answers, which I think you'll have no problem with. No obvious answers i.e can be countered by Katon justu. That's a no no!

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Gather your futon chakra up in your hands, then clap your hands together, wind is compressed and into a powerful gale. This is mainly used as a isolated attack. Use it with shuriken/kunai to increase the speed of them.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, yayur ! We are into the C Rank techniques ! I have been learning the other elements for weeks and haven't gotten this far. And I have only had you for a week ! You are an awesome Senpai :pwease:
▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Now Senpai.. now that we are onto C Rank techniques... can I have some cake before I start ? I need the energy..

After some negotiation, it was decided that I would perform one C Rank Technique, and then I would get some cake. I guess it would be motivation to get this technique done then.

Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Gather your futon chakra up in your hands, then clap your hands together, wind is compressed and into a powerful gale. This is mainly used as a isolated attack. Use it with shuriken/kunai to increase the speed of them.

Now this technique sounded a lot different to the ones I had learnt so far.

I analysed the technique for a second. It seemed a pro for this technique would be the fact that it would be very quick to perform. It required no hand seals merely a simple clap. This could mean it catches an opponent off guard allowing you to gain the upper hand. Also this technique could be used when in a vulnerable position such as when you are on the ground or even when tied up by the wrists allowing you to escape from this vulnerable position.

As good as the technique sounded .. there was a con. Your hands in general become heavily relied upon and vulnerable. Upon seeing this technique performed, an opponent may begin to try and target your hands.. some how try and disable them. Disabling them would stop you from using this technique... but also would stop you from forming hand seals for other techniques or even some forms of Taijutsu techniques.. leaving the amount of techniques you could use limited, ultimately leaving you vulnerable.

Also, by having to gather your chakra in an isolated part of your body such as your hands, it may take longer to gather your chakra else where in your body for other techniques. Where as a technique that required you to gather chakra in a more central place would mean the chakra was more able to move to required places faster. This short delay could allow an opponent to capitalize and gain the upper hand.

-Stomach Grumbles-

Meh that is enough of that.. time to get started.

I walk back into the clearing and again face my Senpai.

A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

I recall his words. Was he going to move ? Or did he want me to knock him over?. I definitely wasn't going to be combining this technique with weapons then, that's for sure.

I focus on the flow of my chakra which is flowing as easy as running water through my body now. I had to gather the chakra in my hands though this time, which presented a new challenge for me. I held my hands out in front of me, pressing them gently together in a praying position.
I decided that I would direct half the chakra into one hand and the rest in the other hand. I would have two mini chakra tornadoes to deal with now. It was tricky at first to keep the chakra gathering in two different places.. the mini tornadoes forgetting to spin occasionally causing the chakra to flow back into my body and causing me to have to gather it up again. However, after much concentration ..and remembering cake as my motivation.. the chakra was gathering in both hands nicely .. building up more and more..pressure building up in my hands.

My fingers started tingling and feeling rather numb. I didn't have an urge to scream but I knew that this must be a sign that it was ready to release the chakra and perform the technique.

I pull my hands a part and pull my arms wide. As I bring my hands back together with force I yell,

As my hands connect I release the wind chakra from them and as I do so a huge force is exerted from my hands creating a large gust of wind. My vision is blurred momentarily, the force of the wind making my eyes water.. I can only just make out the blurred silhouette of my Senpai in the distance. Soon I can not see him at all. I wonder whether I had knocked him down or if my vision had just gotten more blurred..

As the gust dies down all too quickly, I can see everything a lot more clearly. My Senpai was standing tall where I had last seen him. Whether he had gotten back to his feet or I had not affected him at all .. I would probably never know.

The air was still again. And my Stomach growled loudly. Oh yeah ! I get cake. I run over to my ruck sack which had luckily been behind where I had blown the wind and dig deep inside.. when my hand re-emerges it is clutching a cake. I return back over to my Senpai and sit in front of him like a school kid while eating my cake.

"So .. *chew* how did I do ?"

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, yayur ! We are into the C Rank techniques ! I have been learning the other elements for weeks and haven't gotten this far. And I have only had you for a week ! You are an awesome Senpai :pwease:
▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Now Senpai.. now that we are onto C Rank techniques... can I have some cake before I start ? I need the energy..

After some negotiation, it was decided that I would perform one C Rank Technique, and then I would get some cake. I guess it would be motivation to get this technique done then.

Now this technique sounded a lot different to the ones I had learnt so far.

I analysed the technique for a second. It seemed a pro for this technique would be the fact that it would be very quick to perform. It required no hand seals merely a simple clap. This could mean it catches an opponent off guard allowing you to gain the upper hand. Also this technique could be used when in a vulnerable position such as when you are on the ground or even when tied up by the wrists allowing you to escape from this vulnerable position.

As good as the technique sounded .. there was a con. Your hands in general become heavily relied upon and vulnerable. Upon seeing this technique performed, an opponent may begin to try and target your hands.. some how try and disable them. Disabling them would stop you from using this technique... but also would stop you from forming hand seals for other techniques or even some forms of Taijutsu techniques.. leaving the amount of techniques you could use limited, ultimately leaving you vulnerable.

Also, by having to gather your chakra in an isolated part of your body such as your hands, it may take longer to gather your chakra else where in your body for other techniques. Where as a technique that required you to gather chakra in a more central place would mean the chakra was more able to move to required places faster. This short delay could allow an opponent to capitalize and gain the upper hand.

-Stomach Grumbles-

Meh that is enough of that.. time to get started.

I walk back into the clearing and again face my Senpai.

A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

I recall his words. Was he going to move ? Or did he want me to knock him over?. I definitely wasn't going to be combining this technique with weapons then, that's for sure.

I focus on the flow of my chakra which is flowing as easy as running water through my body now. I had to gather the chakra in my hands though this time, which presented a new challenge for me. I held my hands out in front of me, pressing them gently together in a praying position.
I decided that I would direct half the chakra into one hand and the rest in the other hand. I would have two mini chakra tornadoes to deal with now. It was tricky at first to keep the chakra gathering in two different places.. the mini tornadoes forgetting to spin occasionally causing the chakra to flow back into my body and causing me to have to gather it up again. However, after much concentration ..and remembering cake as my motivation.. the chakra was gathering in both hands nicely .. building up more and more..pressure building up in my hands.

My fingers started tingling and feeling rather numb. I didn't have an urge to scream but I knew that this must be a sign that it was ready to release the chakra and perform the technique.

I pull my hands a part and pull my arms wide. As I bring my hands back together with force I yell,

As my hands connect I release the wind chakra from them and as I do so a huge force is exerted from my hands creating a large gust of wind. My vision is blurred momentarily, the force of the wind making my eyes water.. I can only just make out the blurred silhouette of my Senpai in the distance. Soon I can not see him at all. I wonder whether I had knocked him down or if my vision had just gotten more blurred..

As the gust dies down all too quickly, I can see everything a lot more clearly. My Senpai was standing tall where I had last seen him. Whether he had gotten back to his feet or I had not affected him at all .. I would probably never know.

The air was still again. And my Stomach growled loudly. Oh yeah ! I get cake. I run over to my ruck sack which had luckily been behind where I had blown the wind and dig deep inside.. when my hand re-emerges it is clutching a cake. I return back over to my Senpai and sit in front of him like a school kid while eating my cake.

"So .. *chew* how did I do ?"

I'm speechless.
You can rest if you want, eat some food and tell me when you're ready to carry on.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A rest ? Maybe I wasn't so wicked after all.

"I'll be back Senpai !"

I run back to my house, tearing open the pantry. I then grab all the food I can see and begin to dig into it.

As I eat, I recall today's events. I now know D rank Wind Techniques.. and one C Rank Technique ! This is awesome. As I take a bite of cake I also wonder how hard the B Rank techniques will be.. I also wonder whether my Senpai actually reads all of my posts.. and wonder if he thinks they are too long ?

-Sigh-

B rank techniques would probably require longer posts, depending what he asks for ;)

An hour passes and I decide I better go back to my Senpai. I stuff the remainder of my food into my bag.. or well what could fit inside and head back over to the clearing.

My Senpai is sitting down reading or writing .. maybe he was planning out the next lesson. I wonder what technique I would be learning.

I walk up to my Senpai.

"I am ready now. I am so full though.. I hope I don't vomit :ghehe:.. but anyway, I brought you back some cake if you'd like some"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A rest ? Maybe I wasn't so wicked after all.

"I'll be back Senpai !"

I run back to my house, tearing open the pantry. I then grab all the food I can see and begin to dig into it.

As I eat, I recall today's events. I now know D rank Wind Techniques.. and one C Rank Technique ! This is awesome. As I take a bite of cake I also wonder how hard the B Rank techniques will be.. I also wonder whether my Senpai actually reads all of my posts.. and wonder if he thinks they are too long ?

-Sigh-

B rank techniques would probably require longer posts, depending what he asks for ;)

An hour passes and I decide I better go back to my Senpai. I stuff the remainder of my food into my bag.. or well what could fit inside and head back over to the clearing.

My Senpai is sitting down reading or writing .. maybe he was planning out the next lesson. I wonder what technique I would be learning.

I walk up to my Senpai.

"I am ready now. I am so full though.. I hope I don't vomit :ghehe:.. but anyway, I brought you back some cake if you'd like some"
I think it's time to push a little more. :zonder:

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Grab out a shuriken from your ninja tools pouch, then gather your futon chakra, then release the chakra around the shuriken and throw the shuriken at my clone. You are able to manipulate the tool of your choice in a spinning manner to attack your target.

I want you to attack me at your full power using this move. Good luck.

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's time to push a bit more.

Oh yeah, now things are going to get interesting.

Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Grab out a shuriken from your ninja tools pouch, then gather your futon chakra, then release the chakra around the shuriken and throw the shuriken at my clone. You are able to manipulate the tool of your choice in a spinning manner to attack your target.

This technique sounded a bit more complex than the others had been. They involved weapons.

I want you to attack me at your full power using this move. Good luck.

Attack him at full power ? This should be interesting.

I returned to my usual spot in the clearing and stood facing my Senpai's clone about 20 meters away. But before I began, I evaluated the technique.

It seemed a helpful technique. Some pro's for it were obviously the fact that it could increase a weapons speed. This of course would cause it to strike an opponent with more force and possibly increase the damage it causes to them. By using a shuriken and controlling how it spun through the air, would also be beneficial as the increased speed and power of the shuriken would cause a lot more damage, especially because of its shape, which covers more area - meaning you have more chance of hitting your opponent as well as injuring them more severely as it can cut a wider area of the opponents body.
However, there seemed to be a few cons.
For example, what if the user ran out of weapons or had no access to them ? This technique wouldn't even be possible to perform. Furthermore, once the technique is performed , you lose your access to these weapons. If your opponent manages to dodge the attack you have given them your weapon.. something they can use against you. Also say you used a Kunai (LOL Idk if you can but maybe you could xD ) the way the wind carried the Kunai through your opponent would be so it entered the opponent cleanly. This of course could perhaps cause less injury to your opponent. Also like (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm, this technique relies on your hands and arms. An opponent could target your hands and arms in order to disable them.. which of course would prevent you performing the technique. The technique also seems to require good control over your wind chakra as well as good ability in aiming. Also it seems you have to be very precise in how hard you throw the weapon. You don't want it being too hard and missing your target.. or too soft as it wouldn't even make it close to it. Overall it seems this technique requires a lot of precision in order to get it right..as there can be consequences if you don't.

Argh.. I am starting to panic myself now. Shit. I better get started.. before I prevent myself from starting at all.

I recall my Senpai's word and note that in my memory.

First step, grab a shuriken.. check.. Second step gather my futon chakra... umm not check.

I get the chakra slow up and running as usual, it is so easy to do this now..I feel like I have accomplished so much in only a short amount of time. I hold the shuriken in my right hand. Okay I will gather the chakra in my right hand then. I feel the little tornado forming in my hand. I notice my chakra feels more alive. The food did me well. I re-energized. Everything was running smoothly so far..

But now I had to release the chakra around the shuriken. Throw the shuriken at the same time and then I was expected to control its movement. Oh as well as actually throwing it in the right direction.

-Sigh-

It is now or never.

I line up a bit more with my Senpai's clone. I stretch my arms out beside me and hold the shuriken as if I were throwing a Frisbee. I let the chakra build up just a tiny bit more in my hand.. before I yell,

At the same time I swing my arm towards myself, letting the shuriken go , aiming towards my Senpai's clone as my arm is about mid way from my body. At the same time I also release my Wind chakra around the the shuriken. The shuriken is spinning towards my Senpai. But not fast enough. I manipulate the chakra around it causing it to become a spinning blur as it hurtles towards the clone. It also gives it the extra push it needs to reach my Senpai.

Whir...whir.. whir ..

-poof-

My Senpai's clone turns into a puff of smoke.

The shuriken continues some yards further before smashing into the surrounding forest, causing it to slowly come to a stop. It had stopped quite some distance away.. I really hoped my Senpai wasn't going to make me go and get it ..

I turn to face my actual Senpai.

"How'd I do?"

*LOL I feel sorry for you, if you actually have to read all this xD I am so sorry, I sometimes write far too much*

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I'm reading it all, I love it keep it up if you want too!

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

First gather your futon chakra while also doing that perform the hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake, doing this creates a sudden gust of wind, it's scale varies on who is using it.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol it's not that I don't want to or want to keep it up.. I just cannot help it.

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

First gather your futon chakra while also doing that perform the hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake, doing this creates a sudden gust of wind, it's scale varies on who is using it.

Wow, hand seals. Argh no, I always got them mixed up. I didn't tell my Senpai this of course.. I guess I would perform what I thought the hand seals were when it came time to do so.

Back into the clearing I go. I didn't even have to think about getting my wind chakra flowing.. it had already begun flowing. I decided the best place to gather my chakra would be in the center of my body like I had done for the (Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique, after all, this technique reminded me of a more stronger version of it with the addition of hand seals.

Because gathering my chakra into my center was familiar.. the pressure built up a lot faster. Wow.. I was going to have to perform these hand seals soon..

Argh what on earth was it ? Ox → Snake → Dog → Rabbit → Sheep? Argh wait.. I am sure there was a Tiger in there ?

I have to ask my Senpai again , my voice shaky as I was still gathering my chakra, who informs me that the correct hand seals and their order was actually,
Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake
Oh wow.. I was way off..

But okay.. now I got it.. time to form them.. if I can remember how they went...

First was Tiger... I am sure it went like this..

Second was Ox..ah I remember this one.. I form it without a doubt.

Third was Dog.. I always got this one mixed with rabbit..but I am sure this one is dog.

Fourth was Rabbit ... okay I may have formed dog here.. but we'll see.

Last was Snake.. well let's hope for the best..

As I complete the sequence, I yell,

At the same time releasing all the chakra I had gathered in my bodies center with as much force as I could. For a second I wondered if I had performed the technique right.. but when the huge gust of wind suddenly stripped the grass from the ground , a wind so strong you could see it moving in the air.. there was no doubt in my mind that I had performed the technique.

The gust lasted only a moment but in that short time it had caused more damage then any of the other techniques had. The tree's that had been circling the clearing were uprooted , stripped of their leaves or broken in some places. The grass was gone. All that was there was brown earth.. dust and dirt hanging in a cloud over it still trying to settle from the wind.

Wow. Now that technique was a fun one. I can't wait for the next !

"Wow Senpai! What is next ?!"

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome.

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
Type: Attack
Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

Okay so this move is originally used by Temari with her fan, but you can create it.
First gather up your futon chakra up in your lungs while also performing a few hand seals, then blow out a sharp gust of wind, the gust is strong enough to push your target back and/or create 2 inch deep slashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.