Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All I require you to do is follow the instructions I give you. I might ask you to demonstrate the technique on a clone, ask for adv., dis., or etc. Don't be lazy or you'll regret it U_U
Now lets get you finished :p

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Type: Offensive
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.
Perform 3 hand seals while kneading your wind chakra inside your lungs before exhaling several small blasts of wind chakra. The blasts spread out in an expansive range making it difficult to evade as it travels towards the user. The technique has high piercing abilities allowing it to easily pierce your opponent's flesh if they hit.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.
Perform 4 hand seals while kneading your wind chakra inside your lungs before taking in a deep breath. You then spin around while exhaling the wind chakra creating a compressed solitary blade of wind that covers a wide area around the user. This technique is great against multiple opponents that are surrounding you.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
A very powerful and underestimated technique if you know how to use it right. After sending your chakra into the clouds above the battlefield in order to darken them creating a stormy environment. The clouds, using your wind chakra as fuel, will create a large F-5 tornado of slicing wind that descends upon your target. As the tornado descends the stormy clouds disperse. A very cool tech because after you add your chakra to the clouds the enviornment does the rest.

Zanda then creates a clone mid.range to your right, left, and in front of you. They all begin to say yo momma jokes about you.

You know what to do U_U

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I require you to do is follow the instructions I give you. I might ask you to demonstrate the technique on a clone, ask for adv., dis., or etc. Don't be lazy or you'll regret it U_U
Now lets get you finished :p

Perform 3 hand seals while kneading your wind chakra inside your lungs before exhaling several small blasts of wind chakra. The blasts spread out in an expansive range making it difficult to evade as it travels towards the user. The technique has high piercing abilities allowing it to easily pierce your opponent's flesh if they hit.

Perform 4 hand seals while kneading your wind chakra inside your lungs before taking in a deep breath. You then spin around while exhaling the wind chakra creating a compressed solitary blade of wind that covers a wide area around the user. This technique is great against multiple opponents that are surrounding you.

A very powerful and underestimated technique if you know how to use it right. After sending your chakra into the clouds above the battlefield in order to darken them creating a stormy environment. The clouds, using your wind chakra as fuel, will create a large F-5 tornado of slicing wind that descends upon your target. As the tornado descends the stormy clouds disperse. A very cool tech because after you add your chakra to the clouds the enviornment does the rest.

Zanda then creates a clone mid.range to your right, left, and in front of you. They all begin to say yo momma jokes about you.

You know what to do U_U
Sorry for being late, just had a very busy week at college.

as zanda's clones starts saying yo mama jokes about him from three side, Mugen sighed O__O' Without wasting a single moment, he puts his hands together and performs three hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, while taking a deep breath and kneading his wind chakra inside of his lungs. After combining the wind chakra with the air in his lungs, he exhales it as several small blasts of wind. By using shape transformation on it, he spreads the blast in an expansive range towards the clone infornt of him making it hard for the clone to avoid. As the jutsu hits the 1st clone it pierce through the clone making it go puff.
than mugen quickly performs another set of four hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, while taking a deep breath again. Then mugen starts spinning around while maintaining his current location with simple footwork. As he is spinning, he exhales the wind chakra from his mouth creating a compressed solitary blade of wind that covers a wide area around him. The blade with a tremendous speed hits both the remaining clones. It made one of the clane disappear while causing grievous injuries to the other.
To finish the last one, mugen sends his wind chakra into the clouds above the training ground, which then creates a stormy environment. With the help of my chakra the cloud creates a large F-5 tornado of slicing wind that descends upon the remaining clone and erasing his existence.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Use space the techniques and give me 1 adv. and dis. from now on.
------------------------------
As Mugen performed the second technique Zanda had to use substitution jutsu to avoid his slashing winds.

Hey! I'm not a clone. @_@
(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Range: Short
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.
Idk why they would name Slashing Tornado that when it is a stronger version of Great Slashing Tornado but I don't get paid to ask questions. Well, I don't get paid at all ;_;. Anywho lets continue. Perform 7 long hand seals, because you don't have a fan hehe, and then exhale a tornado towards a dummy before exhaling another one that follows the first. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind.

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan
I have a present for you.

Throws you your very own special giant fan. [ ]

No thanks needed U__U. I want you to swing a fan towards a dummy as you release your wind chakra through it. This will create a tornado of wind that traps your opponent within it where you then control the tornado and make it crash into the ground. Give me back your fan when you're done. Presents aren't cheap. >_>

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.
Perform 4 hand seals as you knead you wind chakra in your lungs and then manipulate that chakra as you forcefully exhale allowing you to expel a 2m blade of wind that takes the form of a powerful wind gust. The gust isn't that big.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Use space the techniques and give me 1 adv. and dis. from now on.
------------------------------
As Mugen performed the second technique Zanda had to use substitution jutsu to avoid his slashing winds.

Hey! I'm not a clone. @_@

Idk why they would name Slashing Tornado that when it is a stronger version of Great Slashing Tornado but I don't get paid to ask questions. Well, I don't get paid at all ;_;. Anywho lets continue. Perform 7 long hand seals, because you don't have a fan hehe, and then exhale a tornado towards a dummy before exhaling another one that follows the first. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind.

I have a present for you.

Throws you your very own special giant fan. [ ]

No thanks needed U__U. I want you to swing a fan towards a dummy as you release your wind chakra through it. This will create a tornado of wind that traps your opponent within it where you then control the tornado and make it crash into the ground. Give me back your fan when you're done. Presents aren't cheap. >_>

Perform 4 hand seals as you knead you wind chakra in your lungs and then manipulate that chakra as you forcefully exhale allowing you to expel a 2m blade of wind that takes the form of a powerful wind gust. The gust isn't that big.
Copy that xD

"You're not a clone?? @_@ how do i know that? Let me check it U_U " Mugen then brings out a small pin and pokes it on Zanda's back. "Upppppsh, sorry!!!"

-Mugen puts his hands together and starts performing 7 hand seals needed for the jutsu. As he perform it, he focuses his wind chakra into his lungs and exhales a powerful tornedo towards the dummy. thetornado ensnares the dummy in it. Right after releasing the 1st one, mugen exhales another tornado that follows the 1st one. As the 2nd tornado reaches the 1st one, both of them gets combined and creates a huge tornado, inside which the dummy gets numerous slash from the razzor sharp wind.-

Adv:

Dis: if not performed with a giant fan the user needs to perform 7 hand seal before he can perform it.

Catches the fan mid air. The color O__O'

- Mugen channels his chakra into the fan and swings it horizontally infront of him. With the swing mugen releases his wind chakra from the fan which creates a tornedo heading towards the dummy. As it reaches the dummy it taps the dummy inside. With his wind chakra mugen then takes control over the tornedo and makes it crush onto the ground.-

Adv: No hand seals needed, so can be performed very quickly. Can be easily combed with fire techs. can also be used to block some techs.

Dis: Must need a giant fan, which most of the bio doesn't have.

you're not suppose to take back your present >_>

-Mugen Again puts his hand together and performs a sequence of four hands seals as follows Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram. After concentrating his chakra inside his lungs mugen forcefully exheles it from his mouth after using shape manipulation on it to shpe it like a 2m blade of wind. After releasing the blade takes a form a powerful gust of wind and hits the dummy.-

Adv: The gust is concentrated, so it will hit the opponent more powerfully.

Dis: Can't be used against multiple opponents, since the wind gust is not too big. for the same reason it can be easily avoided.

Last edited:

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rubbing his back Zanda turns to Mugen

I'm watching you. u_@

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.
Perform the Bird hand seal before putting you hands over your mouth as if you was dropping a hot beat. I want you to then blow out a powerful chakra enhanced wind that will increase in velocity as it passes from in between your overlapping hand. The wind combines with scouring dust in the enviornment.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.
I want you to perform a few hand seals as you imbue a large amount of wind chakra into your lungs.

Zanda then walks by his student and stand perpendicular to him. By the time Mugen finishes the hand seals Zanda performs a jab to his stomach with one hand while using the other to hold up his head.

Paybacks a female Akamaru isn't it?

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.
I want you to perform a sequence of 5 hand seals as you channel your wind chakra into your lungs once again. When you are finished I want you to expel a wind that will take the form of a net with special slicing abilities. Aim for that 3m rock formation over there.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rubbing his back Zanda turns to Mugen

I'm watching you. u_@

Perform the Bird hand seal before putting you hands over your mouth as if you was dropping a hot beat. I want you to then blow out a powerful chakra enhanced wind that will increase in velocity as it passes from in between your overlapping hand. The wind combines with scouring dust in the enviornment.
-Putting his hands together, mugen performs the bird sand seal and following that he places his hand over his mouth as instructed. He then mixes a large amount of chakra with the air in his lungs and and blows out a powerful chakra enhanced wind. while passing between mugen's overlapping hands it's velocity increases even more and as it heads forward the ind gets combined with the scouring dust.-

Adv: the jutsu gets combines with the surrounding's dust, which can partially block the opponents sight, also can damage the opponents vision.

Dis: it is partially a terrain based jutsu. if the battleground is on water or rock or even rain, the dusty part can't be achieved. even though the attack power etc remains the same i guess/

I want you to perform a few hand seals as you imbue a large amount of wind chakra into your lungs.

Zanda then walks by his student and stand perpendicular to him. By the time Mugen finishes the hand seals Zanda performs a jab to his stomach with one hand while using the other to hold up his head.

Paybacks a female Akamaru isn't it?
-Mugen performs a few hand seals and releases a large amount of chakra into his lungs. as he does, he suddenly feels a crushing punch onto his stomach, which at once pressurize the air in his lungs and forcing every bit of it through mugens mouth which was obviously opened due to the magic of the punch. the wind is released as a form of spiraling sphere. Mugen though in pain, acts tough doesn't rub his stomach. U_U it doesn't hurt at all >_>

Adv: very useful against large summoning as well, like gamabunta.

Dis: there is a chance that someone might help you while performing the jutsu? >_>

I want you to perform a sequence of 5 hand seals as you channel your wind chakra into your lungs once again. When you are finished I want you to expel a wind that will take the form of a net with special slicing abilities. Aim for that 3m rock formation over there.
- Mugen performs a sequence of five hand seals and channels his chakra into his lungs. after doing so he releases the wind through his mouth aiming the 3m rock formation infront of him and using shape manipulation on it he shapes it like a form of net. -

Adv: it is formed as a net, so the concentrated wind will make very deep cuts. can slice through rocks also.

Dis:

Last edited:

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.
Channel your wind chakra into one of your hands before waving it in front of you as you release that chakra creating multiple blades of wind that merges into a single sharp wind scythe. This jutsu is quite powerful. If you don't believe me then try it out on that big rock formation over there.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Description:The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away
I like this jutsu but it is like double edged sword if you are not paying attention. You see that dummy 6m in front of you? I want you to suck a wind so powerful that it draws that dummy closer to you as you then knead your wind chakra into you mouth allowing you to release a powerful bullet of wind that will knock your opponent away. On top of the adv./dis. give me a way to counter this jutsu.

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.
Finally at S ranks ^_^

Perform the Rat hand seal as you channel your wind chakra into your hands allowing you to create air currents around the battlefield that you can control. This tech is pretty swift and it's a perfect way to hide yourself due to the numerous dust particles the currents pick up.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Channel your wind chakra into one of your hands before waving it in front of you as you release that chakra creating multiple blades of wind that merges into a single sharp wind scythe. This jutsu is quite powerful. If you don't believe me then try it out on that big rock formation over there.

I like this jutsu but it is like double edged sword if you are not paying attention. You see that dummy 6m in front of you? I want you to suck a wind so powerful that it draws that dummy closer to you as you then knead your wind chakra into you mouth allowing you to release a powerful bullet of wind that will knock your opponent away. On top of the adv./dis. give me a way to counter this jutsu.

Finally at S ranks ^_^

Perform the Rat hand seal as you channel your wind chakra into your hands allowing you to create air currents around the battlefield that you can control. This tech is pretty swift and it's a perfect way to hide yourself due to the numerous dust particles the currents pick up.
-As i wave my right arm infront of me horizontally, i channel wind chakra into it and with the wave, i release all the chakra creating multiple blades of wind using shape manipulation. As the blades charge forward, they all merges into a single scythe of sharp. upon reaching the big rock formation mid range, it scatters all the rocks in pieces.-

Adv: there are no time consuming movement in this jutsu. initially there are several blades of wind. so it can also be used as a defensive jutsu with caution.

Dis:

-After releasing all the air out of my lungs and making it empty, i quickly suck in wind while keeping my face towards the dummy. The sucking was so powerful that it draws the dummy towards me very quickly. The i release my wind chakra into my mouth and release a powerful bullet of wind towards the incoming dummy. The wind bullet knocks the dummy away.-

Adv: There are some trap jutsu in earth release, i can use this jutsu to bring a opponent on my trap.

Dis: To risky and easy to counter as seen in sasuke's battle with danzo.... A simple fire jutsu will be best to oppose this tech.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

:hooray:

-I put my hands together and perform the rat hand seal as i channel my chakra into my arm. then i release the chakra and create an air current around the training ground and control it's movement. quickly it gathers enough dust particles to form a sand storm.-

Adv: very usful for hiding, especially if the user have any sensory skill or dojutsu. the sand storm can be controlled so it can be moved as the user please during a battle.

Dis: If the opponent is sensory, dojutsu user then this tech won't be of much use.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog the user takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.
Perform the required 4 hand seal before taking in a deep breath as you infuse that air with wind chakra as it enters your lungs and then release it from your mouth as several blades of wind. While releasing the the wind jutsu I want you to move your head in various directions in order to make the several wind blades impact your enemy at different angles.

Try it on those dummies spaced apart short range in front of you.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.
This is a stronger version of one of the wind techniques you already learned, Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere. For this stronger version you must perform two hand seals before taking in a deep breath of air that you infuse with wind chakra as it enters your lungs, which you then compress allowing you to expel a large sphere of wind with great destructive capabilities.

Try it on that large rock formation.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.
Perform the Ram hand seal as you channel your wind chakra in front of you allowing you to then manipulate that chakra creating a large wall of 5 tall tornadoes in front of you that are sent towards your opponent. This technique is large and comes in handy when used correctly due to its large dimensions.

Turn and clear out that field of dummies to your right.

(Fūton: Rasenshuriken) - Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken
Range: Short (Long)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: By manipulating the wind-natured chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, causing the Rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud screech-like noise during, and after formation. In order to perform it in the beginning, Naruto required the aid of two shadow clones; he provides the chakra, one clone is responsible for the shape transformation, and the other provides the nature transformation. However, like with his use with the Rasengan, as his skill progresses, he becomes able to use it without the aid of any clone. Initially, he could only throw it while in Sage Mode but he has since learned how to maintain it and throw it in Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode, even by simply using chakra arms. Despite this, others ninjas can learn the technique but cannot throw it as they lack Naruto's skill with the rasengan to succeed nor can they produce as much damage as Naruto who, adding to the damage boost given to him to the aforementioned modes, gains another +10 damage when using it. In the case of other bios, because they use it in a melee form, they will take -10 damage to their hand as the jutsu hits.
If you already know the rasengan then this will be your last technique, if you don't then that last tech was your last.

This is a very skilled and high level jutsu that requires both nature and shape manipulation. It's just like creating a wind style rasengan in your hand except you increase the elemental wind chakra dosage before further manipulating the technique giving it four large points making it resemble a giant fuma shuriken. Even though it would be cool to through this like Naruto we sadly don't have that ability, but we can slam this into the opponent destroying them while taking a little damage to the hand in the process.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perform the required 4 hand seal before taking in a deep breath as you infuse that air with wind chakra as it enters your lungs and then release it from your mouth as several blades of wind. While releasing the the wind jutsu I want you to move your head in various directions in order to make the several wind blades impact your enemy at different angles.

Try it on those dummies spaced apart short range in front of you.
-I put my hands together to perform the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog following by taking a deep breath. As the air enters my lungs, i gather a mix the wind type chakra with the air. Then as i release the air through my mouth, using shape manipulation, i exhale several blades of wind at different angle. While releaseing the blades, i mave my head in various directions, and make each of them hit on of the dummy that was placed short range from me.-

Adv: Can be used against several enemy at once or a single target from several direction.

Dis:

This is a stronger version of one of the wind techniques you already learned, Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere. For this stronger version you must perform two hand seals before taking in a deep breath of air that you infuse with wind chakra as it enters your lungs, which you then compress allowing you to expel a large sphere of wind with great destructive capabilities.

Try it on that large rock formation.
- I perform the following hand seals iger → Dog as i take a deep breath and with the air in my lungs, i infuse my wind nature chakra. Then using the chakra i compress the air and expel a large sphere of wind which then hits the large rock formation infront of me and shatter them into pieces.-

Adv: It is more destructive and powerful.

Dis: The user needs to perform 2 hand seals which may take a moment.

Perform the Ram hand seal as you channel your wind chakra in front of you allowing you to then manipulate that chakra creating a large wall of 5 tall tornadoes in front of you that are sent towards your opponent. This technique is large and comes in handy when used correctly due to its large dimensions.

Turn and clear out that field of dummies to your right.
-After performing the ram hand seal, i channel my wind chakra infront of me, and mix it with the air. then i manipulate the chakra and create a large wall of 5 tornadoes. the i send the wall of tornados towards the field of dummies.-

Where did you find all those dummies @_@

Adv: It's long range jutsu and a huge scale jutsu as well. very handy against big summons.

Dis: Due to the large scale of the jutsu, it may not be very useful in every type of battle.

I haven't learned Ragengan yet xD.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watching his pupil, who is ready to take on the world with wind, a tear starts to form in my eyes as emotions run. I quickly wipe my face in my shirt as I sniffle before raising my head high once again.

You have now completed the art of wind. Go get tiger! :')

They grow up so fast.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mugen bows before his teacher as his training session is complete.
"Thank you very much sensei" he says and takes his leave.

( i am challenging you for a spar, well when i get my swift bio approved >_>)