Jokey said:
Rase said:
Can you train me in wind ninjutsu please
Sure. Make the thread and link me.

Go to this ->
Click then on "post new thread" orange, on the left
At "prefix" select "[Fuuton]"
At title you type "Wind training with Jokey"
Write then below "waits for Jokey" and I'll post.

Goodluck!

Waits for Jokey

Last edited:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aye!

Alright, since you're pretty new to the base, let's just start with what chakra is. Tell me everything you know about it, and the things you've seen in the anime and manga.

Rase

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye!

Alright, since you're pretty new to the base, let's just start with what chakra is. Tell me everything you know about it, and the things you've seen in the anime and manga.
Chakra is the energy in our bodies which is made of spiritual and physical energy. That can be used in the form of justsus and handsigns are used to weave the chakra into different form in order to get the jutsu that you want.

Rase

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright them. Who have you seen using wind chakra in the anime/manga? And how did they manage to do so. How did Naruto manage to create it?
You have asuma and his knives, temari and her fan, and then Kakuzu when he fought Kakashi

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't double post. Read the below and shoot if you have any questions. Read them thoroughly, I'll know if you didn't.

Fire and Wind creates a bigger, stronger fire.

**When a fire and a wind jutsu of the same rank are shot by two shinobi facing each other, the result won't be a stronger fire jutsu continuing forward, but instead it'll be a weakened fire jutsu (one rank lower then it originally was).
**When a fire jutsu clash with a one rank higher wind jutsu, they will both cancel each other out. If higher then one rank, the wind will overpower the fire. However, there are exceptions; for further details continue the reading.

The way I see the fire and wind clashing is like putting too much air into a flame, it won't do any good. However, when a wind jutsu merge from behind it only add to both jutsus momentum, reinforcing each other. I can't think of a jutsu getting stronger as he clashes with another one and loses speed. I know Fire is the elemental weakness of wind, but we shouldn't see it as fire and fuel. Air is only good for fire in certain proportion, let's not forget that.

After this we shall proceed performing wind techniques

Reactions: zeezzay

Rase

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't double post. Read the below and shoot if you have any questions. Read them thoroughly, I'll know if you didn't.

Fire and Wind creates a bigger, stronger fire.

**When a fire and a wind jutsu of the same rank are shot by two shinobi facing each other, the result won't be a stronger fire jutsu continuing forward, but instead it'll be a weakened fire jutsu (one rank lower then it originally was).
**When a fire jutsu clash with a one rank higher wind jutsu, they will both cancel each other out. If higher then one rank, the wind will overpower the fire. However, there are exceptions; for further details continue the reading.

The way I see the fire and wind clashing is like putting too much air into a flame, it won't do any good. However, when a wind jutsu merge from behind it only add to both jutsus momentum, reinforcing each other. I can't think of a jutsu getting stronger as he clashes with another one and loses speed. I know Fire is the elemental weakness of wind, but we shouldn't see it as fire and fuel. Air is only good for fire in certain proportion, let's not forget that.

After this we shall proceed performing wind techniques
Sensei so when a fire jutsu is one rank higher than the wind will it still lose a rank?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty I'm here to take over your training on behalf of Jokey. You seem to get the gist of it however you cannot double post anymore, okay? Most if not all teachers are subbed to their training threads so if they do not respond within a certain time, one VM reminder will suffice. Is that cool?

Rase

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty I'm here to take over your training on behalf of Jokey. You seem to get the gist of it however you cannot double post anymore, okay? Most if not all teachers are subbed to their training threads so if they do not respond within a certain time, one VM reminder will suffice. Is that cool?
Yes Ma'am I am ready

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for being extra late but the sempai system has been abolished so I am no longer a sempai or able to teach. Link Jokey to this thread to continue your training or link this thread to another official sensei with an orange name to ask for training. Best of luck.