0⚔️
Awards
I'll teach the lucky six RPers my fuuton cj here

(Fuuton: Kaze no yūrei) - Wind Release: wind ghost
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long Range
Chakra: 20 Chakra
Damage: 40 Damage
Description: After releasing the gathered fuuton chakra throughout the user's mouth. the released wind will be shaped into a ghost's upper body (of the same size of a mature man) then a second before reaching the target it will turn into a gust of wind strong enough to make a four meters tall tree fall down. the user is able to create up to 2 ghosts in one time
note: if the user makes 2 ghosts each ghost is equal to C-Ranked fuuton jutsu
note: only FeeLPaiN can teach this jutsu

Don't post here unless I said that you'll learn that jutsu or you have a blue (RP mods only -_-), green, or red.

and if you wanna learn it offer me something in exchange

only 4 spots left for people to learn.

if you're one of the 6 then perform the jutsu and ask any questions then its yours.

Last edited:

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather wind chakra in my body and channel it into my mouth. I perform nature transformations to change the nature of my chakra into the properties of wind. I continue to release the stream of wind until enough is out where o perform shape manipulation to shape the winds into the upper half of a ghost. I have it travel towards the tree and before It collides, I use all the wind from the ghost and have it travel towards the tree, turning into a strong gust of wind.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather wind chakra in my body and channel it into my mouth. I perform nature transformations to change the nature of my chakra into the properties of wind. I continue to release the stream of wind until enough is out where o perform shape manipulation to shape the winds into the upper half of a ghost. I have it travel towards the tree and before It collides, I use all the wind from the ghost and have it travel towards the tree, turning into a strong gust of wind.
it's yours

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
here is it:

You must be registered for see images

it's not a human, skeleton or cartoon ghost from any point but you can say somehow similar to this.

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start gathering and focusing my chakra and once I have gathered enough,I begin channeling the previously gathered and focused chakra towards my mouth.Once channeled I release the chakra from my mouth by exhaling it and manipulate it,so it resembles a ghosts upper body.I then direct the ghost towards my opponent,as it nears him,the ghost dissolves into a powerful gust of wind that hits the opponent,breaking some of his bones.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start gathering and focusing my chakra and once I have gathered enough,I begin channeling the previously gathered and focused chakra towards my mouth.Once channeled I release the chakra from my mouth by exhaling it and manipulate it,so it resembles a ghosts upper body.I then direct the ghost towards my opponent,as it nears him,the ghost dissolves into a powerful gust of wind that hits the opponent,breaking some of his bones.
you learned it

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather chakra in my body and channel it into my mouth. I transform it into wind chakra and I shape manipulate it changing it into a ghost which travels towards and hits the dummy damaging it.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start by gathering raw chakra into my mouth while using nature manipulation to change it's form into wind chakra. Then I release the wind out of my mouth while using shape manipulation to shape it's form into a single ghost with a skull which looked as big as a normal human would look. Then I manipulate it to head towards the clone. If it touches the clone, it would make the clone fly away as well as cause damage to it.

Question

What type of damage does this cause? Cutting damage?

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good but it doesn't look like a ghost with a skull. That thing mentioned above just inspired me. It looks like a skeleton ghost. It deals no cutting damage

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather chakra in my body and channel it into my mouth. I transform it into wind chakra and I spit it out shape and nature manipulating it changing it into a ghost which travels towards and hits the dummy damaging it

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather chakra in my body and channel it into my mouth. I transform it into wind chakra and I spit it out shape and nature manipulating it changing it into a ghost which travels towards and hits the dummy damaging it
you learned it

1 spot left. offer me a strong cj if you wanna learn it. I won't give the last slot for free