[Theory] Will Zoro get a new sword in Wano?

Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we are getting more and more information from this wano arc, i wanna put my 2 cents into a popular theory/speculation that's been floating around the one piece universe...Will Zoro get a new sword in this Wano arc?

I believe that zoro will get a new sword but its not the sword that the community thinks it should be..

Back in One piece epsiode 598 when Kinemon use his fox fire techniques to cut the explosion of the smiley majority of the OP universe said that Zoro will also get a fire sword or learn the technique to be able to cut fire.

But there is another element that Zoro will be able to CUT and that element is the WIND............

In the Japenese Folklore of Yamata-no-Orochi the legendary 8-headed, 8-tailed snake, he was killed by the Storm God Susanoo,In the process of cutting off the tails of yamata no orochi he found a sword inside one of the tails of the snake. This sword was so strong that it broke Susanoo's own blade......This blade was called Arme no Murakiumo no Tsurugi "The Heavenly Sword of Gathering" .

As Oda loves to use old Japanese legends and folklores into his story (Shogun Orochi) is Oda's version of Yamata-no-Orochi, I believe that we will see Lord Orochi use this sword in his fight against zoro as we will finally see the true strength of Orochi Kurozumi and his 2 piece style vs zoro 3 sword style.

This will be the first of 2 major fights for zoro in but i believe he will fight the shogun first then King. Zoro will somehow fight Lord Orochi during the alliance attack of Onigashima.

This fight between will be a epic intense fight ,as zoro will carry the weight of his ancestors/bloodline to reclaim their past glory in wano (its possible that maybe the person who stole zoro's sword in the lastest one piece chapter 935 will tell zoro about his family past and connections to wano's history and what has happened to his family's bloodline over the years.

This information will fuel Zoro's determination in this fight to defeat Lord Orochi and after the fight Zoro will claim the Kusanigi no Tsurugi from Lord Orochi and probably either give back Ryuma's Sword "Shusui" or the sword Sandai Kitetsu back to the people of wano or to its rightfully owner, and with this new sword and abilities will help him later in his fight against Kaido's top calminity KING THE WILDFIRE.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't read but I reckon he might voluntarily return the Shisui admitting how much it means to the people of wano. And then gain the sword luffy had.
The recent chapter reveal suggests to me, Zoroaster won't be as attached to the Shisui after this arc as he has learnt a new thing . This new thing will be that a swordsman can inbue their soul/haki into a sword to make it stronger/of higher class.