[Question] Will we always have to pay for premium?

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even care about the premium banners you get, the feature I want the most is the 150 x 300 avatar size. But I don't think I'm ever going to pay for premium :eww:

However, I do understand that premium serves a function outside of payment, such as for contests. I still just wish I could get that bigger avatar size without it shrinking down...

Reactions: Rohan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like it if the 150 X 300 avatar size becomes the default size for all members. For Premium and contest winners they can have higher upload size and 150 X 350 avatar sizes. 150 X 200 is an outdated avatar size by 2018 standards as all the decent anime forums give 150 X 300 avatar dimensions or more by default. It's also annoying making these 150 X 200 avatars as they have a very odd dimension ratio and to use big avatars you have to crop them.

The Big avatar is also not permanent, once the Premium ends, your avatar gets downsized until you replace it again. This, in my opinion, makes it a meh bonus as you have to change your avatar or end up with a downsized avatar.

It's disappointing but you kind of have to deal with it I guess if there is no change.

With a new start, AB could incite many members to join by offering the 150 X 300 avatar size by default. There is potential if done, it will make many members happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy Medium

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like it if the 150 X 300 avatar size becomes the default size for all members. For Premium and contest winners they can have higher upload size and 150 X 350 avatar sizes. 150 X 200 is an outdated avatar size by 2018 standars as all the decent anime forums give 150 X 300 avatar dimensions or more by default. It's also annoying making these 150 X 200 avatars as they have a very odd dimension ratio and to use big avatars you have to crop them.

The Big avatar is also not permanent, once the Premium ends, your avatar gets downsized until you replace it again. This, in my opinion, makes it a meh bonus as you have to change your avatar or end up with a downsized avatar.

It's disappointing but you kind of have to deal with it I guess if there is no change.

With a new start, AB could incite many members to join by offering the 150 X 300 avatar size by default. There is potential if done, it will make many members happy.
Another thing: centering your username with your avatar! I don't get why the title above the avatar is centered, but the username itself is to the far left. I know it's just nitpicking at this point, but it bothers me every time I see it.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another thing: centering your username with your avatar! I don't get why the title above the avatar is centered, but the username itself is to the far left. I know it's just nitpicking at this point, but it bothers me every time I see it.
It's possible on Xenforo, on Vbulletin I don't know. There is a thread on the suggestion though: .

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Usernames are centred now and you can use 200 X 400 avatar. For now that is.

Reactions: Happy Medium