[Predictions] Will there be solo fights in the Wano arc?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes or No?

Imo Luffy, Zoro, King and Kyoshiro are the only characters likely to get a solo fight.

Luffy vs King
I hope Oda doesn’t use King as a hype tool for Luffy. But otherwise it should be a fun fight.

Zoro vs King
Zoro's warm up before Kaido...

Btw look at the below image...
You must be registered for see images

You see how big Jack is? King is also as big as him so just imagine Zoro fighting a massive Pteranodon? Its kinda funny, silly and epic at the same time!

Zoro vs Kyoshiro
This is assuming that Zoro once again goes after Orochi and Kyoshiro intercept him. Honestly Zoro fighting Kyoshiro is more likely than Zoro fighting King. If Oda wanted King to fight Zoro then he would have had the characters have some sort of interaction in the beginning instead delaying it for the last moment. The seeds for Zoro vs Kyoshiro were already planted and the fact that both are involved with Komurasaki makes this fight a guarantee.

What do you think?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would assume there will be a few one on ones throughout but as for who is anyone's guess.

I know some might not like the idea of Sanji fighting King since Zoro generally fights the #2 but the aerial aspect makes me think Sanji wwould be best suited.

This leaves Zoro vs Jack which would be a good chance to show us Zoro's power seeing as Jack was billed as a tank.

I also don't think Luffy should have to have as hard a fight against a Yonkou FM before going to Kaido like he did at WCI so maybe a revenge match of him and Queen? Unless Killer and Kidd end up popping back up then they should get to take out Queen.

If Zoro doesn't fight Kyoshiro I think it would be Kinemon. The head of the Scabbards should get a big fight here and a sword battle is right up his alley.

Reactions: Passerby

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would assume there will be a few one on ones throughout but as for who is anyone's guess.

I know some might not like the idea of Sanji fighting King since Zoro generally fights the #2 but the aerial aspect makes me think Sanji wwould be best suited.

This leaves Zoro vs Jack which would be a good chance to show us Zoro's power seeing as Jack was billed as a tank.

I also don't think Luffy should have to have as hard a fight against a Yonkou FM before going to Kaido like he did at WCI so maybe a revenge match of him and Queen? Unless Killer and Kidd end up popping back up then they should get to take out Queen.

If Zoro doesn't fight Kyoshiro I think it would be Kinemon. The head of the Scabbards should get a big fight here and a sword battle is right up his alley.
Jack is reserved for Inu and Neko!

Also I was thinking that if Germa makes a comeback then we could have Germa vs Flying Six or Flying Five since Drake will probably help Luffy fight Kaido.

Ichiji vs T-Rex zoan.
Number 1 Vinsmoke vs Number 1 Dinosaur!

Sanji vs Saber-toothed tiger zoan.
Its a good match-up because the tiger can smell Sanji so invisibility will be useless and the tiger is fast and strong as well so he should be able to keep up with raid suit Sanji!

Niji vs Velociraptor

Reiju vs Triceratops zoan? or perhaps some poisonous creature like a scorpion?

Yonji vs Page One

The weakest germa vs The weakest flying six member lol