Will there be anything worth watching in anime in future?

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that main story and Sasuke shinden is over? I know there was a confirmation that they will animate Naruto Gaiden. Anything worth watching after that ? I guess they may animate current boruto manga with Kawaki ?

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since the Uchiha are gone this anime will be very boring and lacking in spice, no more villains with insane methods and ideologies so I'm gone now after Shippuden is completely over.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's rumor of a "power rangers susanoo force" crossover/spinoff coming soon based on your sig.

But besides that its the novels then Boruto.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that main story and Sasuke shinden is over? I know there was a confirmation that they will animate Naruto Gaiden. Anything worth watching after that ? I guess they may animate current boruto manga with Kawaki ?
Shikamaru Hiden was better than Sasuke's story imo. It's one of my favorite novels. It's a lot darker, reminds me a little of that period when Shikamaru was out for Hidan's blood for killing Asuma, since this mission is an assassination mission.

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well.. there is Boruto , and as long as the series isn't revolving about a yaoi relationship,
it worth watching , at least it will be better than SHITpuden