0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is sadarra mom
Cause she is not
Karin and sasuke are sadarra real biological parents
Either sasuke wanted strong genes (as it was stated in last chpt)
Or sadarra is expirement of sk dna
Karin split image sadarra
Sk are biolgical parents of sadarra
But the one that truly deserves sadarra is Sakura thats why in the last chpt sakura said genes are nothing as compare to connection
But sadarea being annoying uchiha ( as we all know uchiha drama queen) cant understand how important sakura is

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Want more details. Till then I will say whatever I want :sdo:
Nope I think is confirmed since chpt one gadien sadarra isnt biologically sakura
The match dna is was more than proof
Whats biggest prove is sadarra herself doubted sakura as her own mothet for sooooo long (pls dont bring cho cho because compare to sadarra she is very stupid)

Reactions: -immortal-

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope I think is confirmed since chpt one gadien sadarra isnt biologically sakura
The match dna is was more than proof
Whats biggest prove is sadarra herself doubted sakura as her own mothet for sooooo long (pls dont bring cho cho because compare to sadarra she is very stupid)
@bold is the most important thing her. This is only what u think. U don't know, and when a plot twist is thrown at me I would rather observe and hear the complete story rather than be gullible and believe everything I am told.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope mates
Yep the same loser that agreed he was loser?
Seriously sasuke was awesome but until he agreed he was loser was just sad and now he is making his daughter into drama queen
You haven't answered the question, though :| Why change the subject and bash a character all of sudden? Or I was correct in my assumption, after all? :lol

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold is the most important thing her. This is only what u think. U don't know, and when a plot twist is thrown at me I would rather observe and hear the complete story rather than be gullible and believe everything I am told.
Nope is pretty much obvious karin gave birth to sadarra abd sakura took her as her own
But ss fans are hurt cause both ss dont bilogical kid together, while sk do, I bet sasuke had it with some random fodder ss fans wouldnt be as pissed the fact he had daughter with karin is pisding ss fans, I know ur huge ss fan, I even remeber u saying ss will happen, but is obvious karin is huge lead to why and how ss happened

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You haven't answered the question, though :| Why change the subject and bash a character all of sudden? Or I was correct in my assumption, after all? :lol
Nope this thread only to do with ss / sk and sadarra
Nope sasuke is just piece of paper mtes with colouring even two year old could chew sasuke up,
Saying that sasuke still my favourite

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope is pretty much obvious karin gave birth to sadarra abd sakura took her as her own
But ss fans are hurt cause both ss dont bilogical kid together, while sk do, I bet sasuke had it with some random fodder ss fans wouldnt be as pissed the fact he had daughter with karin is pisding ss fans, I know ur huge ss fan, I even remeber u saying ss will happen, but is obvious karin is huge lead to why and how ss happened
Once again giving me ur feelings zeezay when I have made it abundantly clear that I only want more facts. In a world where there are ppl like kabuto who can have the dna of a hundred ppl Sarada having the DNA of one of Orochimaru's test subjects doesn't Equate to 100% proof

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is sadarra mom
Cause she is not
But the one that truly deserves sadarra is Sakura thats why in the last chpt sakura said genes are nothing as compare to connection
But sadarea being annoying uchiha ( as we all know uchiha drama queen) cant understand how important sakura is
What? Sakura is the mother she raised Sarada so has the right to be called so, Karin is DNA only and calling her mum or mother gives her credit she has no right having.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again giving me ur feelings zeezay when I have made it abundantly clear that I only want more facts. In a world where there are ppl like kabuto who can have the dna of a hundred ppl Sarada having the DNA of one of Orochimaru's test subjects doesn't Equate to 100% proof
Nope this whole gadien is about sadarra, all sadarra is worried about is karin and she is calling sakura ***** for reason

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao all these pathetic atheists :lol

Bashing because they dont feel confortable with their choice in atheistism lmao
But asethiest are way nicer than crazy extremists from different reglion who think their faith is right
Techinically asthiest are half muslims ( cause they belive in no god)
While muslim belive in no god but one and only god which they call "Allah".
Also athiest bring facts on table when questioning about relgion not fanfiction
But advice athiest to watch dr zakir naik cause he has beaten every athiest

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope this whole gadien is about sadarra, all sadarra is worried about is karin and she is calling sakura ***** for reason
Zeezzay Sarada is judging things by appearance and simply wanted to know the truth.

Regardless of who the mother is Sarada's family structure won't change. This whole situation must reach a conclusion that brings about change, otherwise this whole venture is pointless. Sarada knowing Karin is her mother if she is solves nothing. Kishimoto is going farther with this so until I find out where I won't be joining your bandwagon sorry :sdo:

Last edited:

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is sadarra mom
Cause she is not
How can you say that with such confidence? Where was it confirmed? And what proof do you have for the authenticity of events?

When was it stated in the last chapter that Sasuke wanted strong genes? Sasuke possesses the strongest genes in NV. He doesn't give a f*** about other genes.

You seriously believe that? WTF?!

Kishi's deception is way too effective.

No proof yet... Don't give it out as facts.

That's true. But it's not necessary that if Sakura has a strong connection with Sarada, it automatically rules out the likelihood of having her genes. Don't believe in such things.

Now you fail to comprehend Sarada's feelings. Imagine yourself in her place. She is confused and infuriated, about what she thinks that the truth has been kept concealed from her for so long. She was already intrigued by such unusual things, and now she feels deceived. Her reaction is predictable and justified.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ss fans should just get over it, ss is as dead as paul walker
Say that after it's confirmed... Talking with such confidence before it's clearly stated could lead to embarrassment if proven otherwise. Just saying...

Who is Allah? Another fodder that Lord Sasuke negged during the timeskip?
Talking like that for someone's religion is offensive and highly disrespectful. If you don't believe in something, don't start humiliating it.

Zeezzay Sarada is judging things by appearance and simply wanted to know the truth.

Regardless of who the mother is Sarada's family structure won't change. This whole situation must reach a conclusion that brings about change, otherwise this whole venture is pointless. Sarada knowing Karin is her mother if she is solves nothing. Kishimoto is going farther with this so until I find out where I won't be joining your bandwagon sorry :sdo:
Sensible people do exist ^^^.

Reactions: ANiMUS