will sasuke, sakura and naruto replace the sannin?

huyoko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well they will all turn out to be powerful ninja.

but they cant replace the sannin as its a name the previous hokage of the rain gave them. not a rank.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true but in theory they will effectively take on their roles sort of as their relationships with one another are the same of that of the original sannins so they will be known like them throughout the ninjaworld

Iqus

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya i think they will...cuz they are like uber powerfull and all surpased the sannins.....but..Sakura i dont think she'll be the same as Tsunade o_O.....i think even after Tsunades ,she will remain the best medical-ninja....

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she will have her temper and some people think that she will become the next hokage as naruto will die and so will sasuke but i think that wont be true naruto will deffinately become hokage and i think naruto will die a younge hokage like his father before him perhaps due to the posion of the nine tails chakara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They'll become even greater than the Sannin and be known as the New Sannin. The difference will be they will all get along and work together for the sake of Konoha. Maybe Naruto will be the Hokage and Sasuke and Sakura will be the advisors.

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well unless hanzo the salamander comes back to life its techniacally impossible, but naruto basically surpassed jiriya and sasuke could go on par with orochimaru at this point even if he was healthy i mean come of mangakyo rapes all, and sakura at the moment isnt better than Tsunade but she will

Killerbee1250

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They already have tbh... But I believe that in the end Sasu-gay and Naruto will come back to rule the village together, just like the 1st hokage and Madara were supposed to.

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well they will all turn out to be powerful ninja.

but they cant replace the sannin as its a name the previous hokage of the rain gave them. not a rank.
lol, if its HOkage, it means that is from konoha, if its from rain he is just rain kage or rain village leader, lol, but i know what u wanted to mean

User Name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is gonna come to leaf village sometime and Sakura is gonna run up to him saying uhhh fangirl stuff and so Sasuke well decapitate her and then Sasuke will talk to Naruto and say the whole join the darkside speech-naruto you have much anger in you but you dont use it I can teach you to control your anger and use it to kill Madara and then we can rule the ninja world side by side as uhhhhh father and son? and Naruto will go like "okay" and he'll go get Hinata marry her and then go with Sasuke to learn how to control his anger/kyuubi -THE END and with an ending such as this there definately couldnt be another sannin unless Sasuke Naruto and Hinata rule the ninja villages well then they could be named sannin :D