[Predictions] will sasuke join madara if somehow madara bring back the uchiha clan

From the Dark Spire

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really do want Madara to meet Sasuke.. It will be awesome, Madara would be like, "another uchiha with the EMS!?" I'd like a confrontation between the too. Then I could totally see Obito saying, "He's my subbordinate, the last surviving member of the Uchiha clan. Uchiha Sasuke!"

celarian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides Madara's claims are BS. no perfect world exists, for example in his perfect world the 1st hokage doest exist but is someone elses he might

SasukeTheViper EMS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, first of all..
if Sasuke does arrive on the scene, he will not be alone. he will be with Jugo, Suigetsu, and most likely Orochimaru. so it's not going to be the kind of confrontation that you're thinking about.

second of all..
no, that is not going to happen. for two simple reasons :

1) Sasuke hates Madara, because Madara was the reason as to why the Uchiha Clan were discriminated.
2) Sasuke hates Obito for manipulating him, and lying about his identity.

shogun973

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, first of all..
if Sasuke does arrive on the scene, he will not be alone. he will be with Jugo, Suigetsu, and most likely Orochimaru. so it's not going to be the kind of confrontation that you're thinking about.

second of all..
no, that is not going to happen. for two simple reasons :

1) Sasuke hates Madara, because Madara was the reason as to why the Uchiha Clan were discriminated.
2) Sasuke hates Obito for manipulating him, and lying about his identity.
wrong they were already discriminated against madara realized before everyone else and that why he got pissed and left