Will sasuke die in the end of naruto shippuden ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Kishi REALLY wants to make the Manga good, he'll kill of Naruto and let Sasuke live. To be clear, I don't like Sasuke. But that would be SUCH a sad ending if Kishi killed off Naruto and had him die protecting Sasuke or something similar. Maybe Sakura gets killed in the process or something. I'm a fan of sad endings. I think it takes a lot of guts for a writer to end their work in a sad way, so I admire it.

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf apollo. i don't think that would happen. i thnk htey both will live and nru will marry hina ans sasuke will marry saku.and when they produce thier children they will become rival as their father were.naruto's children will possess byakugan and sakura chidrens will possess shairngan.wow i sounds good:D

naruto will become hokage and saskue and sakura will become supreme advisor as that two old geezers.:D

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf apollo. i don't think that would happen. i thnk htey both will live and nru will marry hina ans sasuke will marry saku.and when they produce thier children they will become rival as their father were.naruto's children will possess byakugan and sakura chidrens will possess shairngan.wow i sounds good:D

naruto will become hokage and saskue and sakura will become supreme advisor as that two old geezers.:D
Who knows....But for my opinion, Sasuke killed himself. It is ashamed that a criminal that created many crimes and bring a thread to the country can still be forgiven and can be alive. So what I think, Sasuke learn the truth...and he turns to good agn. However, due to his pride he killed himself and die in piece. Well, there such thing behind this .__.

JiraiyaSensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I predict that Sasuke is going to sacrifice himself for either Naruto or Sakura...probably Naruto when he fights Madara

Sort of like Vader did for Luke ^^ (Anakin and Sasuke are actually very similar)

Pin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke would totally die. it doesn't seem like kishi to give a fairytale ending where naruto and sasuke live in peace happily ever after.. but he also wouldn't give too tragic an ending (where naruto would die). thats what i think :)

as for how sasuke would die, he'd probably come to his senses in the middle of the epic fight and sacrifice himself or he's too far gone down the path of insanity and naruto has no choice but to kill him. that'd be the typical endings. but with kishi you never know so it might have a few twists!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke will die but here is how

sasuke is down on the floor and madara tells him that he used him and then sasuke realases that he should stop the revenge on konaha and then naruto comes and fights madara but somehow madara is too strong for anyone and than sasuke finds out that naruto is here to help but naruto is loosing and then he says that all of these time naruto has been helping me and it is time for me to help naruto in my final battle he gets up and he gets very very very angry and then sasuke and naruto kill madara but before madara dies he uses somekind of ems jutsu and ames at naruto and sasuke jumps front of naruto and naruto is saved but sasuke succrefised himself to save naruto and madara dies
and sasuke falls in narutos hands and they talk and they remember all of the good stuf they did together and then naruto crys and sasuke tells him to look after my son and he dies and naruto says ok and from that day sasuke will be the most respected and most powefull ninja in the world

i love sasuke he is my fav charectar it would be good and bad ending bad because he dies but good because he will be respected by all of you guys and he will die as a hero and not like an emo

Status
Not open for further replies.