Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Besides Dual wielding what I find most amazing is Arima's versatility. Arima can use a variety of Quinque with ease. It is absolutely nothing to him to just drop one weapon and go to town with another. Arima has even slain a Ghoul with nothing, but an umbrella before XD

So do you think Sasaki will ever get close to Arima's level of versatility with his Kagune? Sasaki has shown incredible skill with his Kagune. He has copied both Shuu's form and even Yamori's (Jason's)

The form of a ghoul's kagune is dictated by one's imagination and intelligence so do you think Sasaki will create more new forms of his Kagune in the future giving him Arima-like versatility in combat?

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably but I've seen Ihe performed the same moves as Arima as well, so I'm sure all who are higher are around Arima's level
There is only one guy I have seen that they put around Arima level and I think his name was Takeh. That means as much of a monster that Ihe was she is still below Arima

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's quite skilled with his kagune indeed, but I can't see that getting on Arima's level of quinque proficiency for a long time, since Ishida has made him seem otherworldly, the kind of skill and talent that just can't be beaten. If Haise's kagune mastery ever got there we'd know - he'd be soloing SS-ranks without too much effort and pushing back SSS ones, and now... he's kinda getting wrecked by the former ones.

When did he imitate Yamori, by the way? Can't remember that.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's quite skilled with his kagune indeed, but I can't see that getting on Arima's level of quinque proficiency for a long time, since Ishida has made him seem otherworldly, the kind of skill and talent that just can't be beaten. If Haise's kagune mastery ever got there we'd know - he'd be soloing SS-ranks without too much effort and pushing back SSS ones, and now... he's kinda getting wrecked by the former ones.

When did he imitate Yamori, by the way? Can't remember that.
He imitated Yamori's claw like Kagune when up against serpent