Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. Think about. Kishi's art had shown that Sarada may get a freaky eye, and all of Team 7 have external powers that mirror their parents. Boruto has his own little Kyuubi that takes control of his body, Mitsuki has Snake SM, and Kawaki has the powers of his adapted father. Now, ask yourself. What has become Sasuke's signature power at this point? Ameno. What does it do? Swap you with things through the use of spacetime. With Limbo, you can also swap yourself with a "you" that exists in another dimension, aka, through the use of spacetime.

Reactions: Kakooli

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,316💸
Kumi
2,622💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want her to have a chidori body armor
Post automatically merged:

Yes. Think about. Kishi's art had shown that Sarada may get a freaky eye, and all of Team 7 have external powers that mirror their parents. Boruto has his own little Kyuubi that takes control of his body, Mitsuki has Snake SM, and Kawaki has the powers of his adapted father. Now, ask yourself. What has become Sasuke's signature power at this point? Ameno. What does it do? Swap you with things through the use of spacetime. With Limbo, you can also swap yourself with a "you" that exists in another dimension, aka, through the use of spacetime.
I think chidori is the way to go for her even. Its a very versatile skill to have because of how many variations there are of it.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,316💸
Kumi
2,622💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura should make a comeback. Her and Sasuke would synergize together and be the support for Naruto. I don't understand why they don't share chakra with each other. Everybody wins that way.