Will Obito be able to control the Juubi's final form?

mikeeozua

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that for a large amount of chapters, Obito will be able to control the Juubi and use it against the alliance and battle against Naruto. The fact that they are now both Jinchuuriki's adds to the tension between Naruto and Obito. Naruto controls and gained the trust of the Bijuus through love and acknowledgement whilst Obito intends to control them through Power, almost like the beliefs of the elder son and younger son which supports that Obito will be able to control the Juubi till the end.

But there is some evidence to say he might not be able to control it. I saw this theory stated on another thread (can't remember who posted it) that showed the Panel of A's cousin saying that to be a Jinchuuriki, you need something to fill the heart. Obito stated himself that he has no heart as has abandoned all feelings. This suggests that Obito will control the Juubi for some time, but the hatred will eventually overcome him.

What do you think?

Reactions: Mypower and -PK-

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed with everything you said .
But i think the words "to be a Jinchuuriki, you need something to fill the heart" were also said by mito to kushina .

Kaseba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he can manage cause to be in bijuu mode,one has to trade chakra with his/her bijuu and obito looks like his gonna run of chakra...nd who becomes a jinchuriki that easily???

MWQ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think,but rather,I know that Obito won't be able to control the Juubi.Why? Because if it was that easy,then the sage wouldn't have divided the 10 tails chakra into 9 parts,and sealed its body in the moon.This clearly shows that the sage acknowledged its power,and feared it at the same time.

The 10 tails was not in its perfect form,so regarding this,I think that Obito will be able to use the Juubi's power(for around 10 chapters) until it overpowers Obito's control over it,as it achieves its perfect form.

And I agree with you,on the hole in the heart thing.This is a sign that Obito will somehow give in to the 10 tails influence.

Last edited:

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to be honest i aint buying this ''he wont be able to control it'',since we have never seen a Jin with dojutsu and we already know that even a 3tomoe sharingan from a 14 year old Obito could make Kurama dance like a retard.