[Question] Will Natsu and Grey be Ten Wizard Saints Level at the EOS?

Willie8622

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
With the power that they have achieved throughout the entire story so far, will they be considered to become Ten Wizard Saints, and if so what will their position/numbers be?

Because we still have to see the top 3 Wizard Saints. I definitely think Laxus and Gildarts should also be included in the Ten Wizard Saints. Laxus beat Jura without difficulty in the GMG arc, so he should be considered a candidate.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At the EoS there will be no point if main character, and second main male character don't be.

Gray is already surpassed Mystogan, Erza, Sayla, Kyoka...

In my list he is just one place below Porla, tho gap probably is still more than decent.

Gray's feats is same as Laxus', only difference is that demons are weak against his magic, so we will need to see Gray vs Non Demon, to see how strong he really is.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First of all, Natsu > Gray. Secondly, Makarov is behind Jura, and they are most certainly not stronger then Makarov.
No, Current Gray > Current Natsu, likely Natsu will surpass him again, but currently Grey is stronger. Gajeel even said so: "Natsu must be bothered because that Ice bastard got power up."

And Makarov is stronger than Jura.

Killua Zoldyck

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No, Current Gray > Current Natsu, likely Natsu will surpass him again, but currently Grey is stronger. Gajeel even said so: "Natsu must be bothered because that Ice bastard got power up."

And Makarov is stronger than Jura.
No. Current Gray AGAINST DEMONS >>> Current Natsu. Just like Current Natsu >>> Current Gray against Dragons.

Against in each other, Natsu would win.

Makarov is not, since Jura is the 5th Saint and Makarov is not part of the "Non-Human" 1-4.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No. Current Gray AGAINST DEMONS >>> Current Natsu. Just like Current Natsu >>> Current Gray against Dragons.

Against in each other, Natsu would win.

Makarov is not, since Jura is the 5th Saint and Makarov is not part of the "Non-Human" 1-4.
1. Gajeel refer to Gray's power in high maneer.

2. Being above someone on the list, don't make you stornger, 4th god, said that title is just title, and fifth (who is supposed to be 5th strongest on the cont. lost to Laxus).

3. You don't know is Makarov currnetly part of the saints. He was 7 years ago, but he "died", so the probably kicked him out.

Silent Soul

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. Gajeel refer to Gray's power in high maneer.

2. Being above someone on the list, don't make you stornger, 4th god, said that title is just title, and fifth (who is supposed to be 5th strongest on the cont. lost to Laxus).

3. You don't know is Makarov currnetly part of the saints. He was 7 years ago, but he "died", so the probably kicked him out.
You're falling badly to the hype Forbidden. Let us just wait until Arc plays out before we put Gray ahead Natsu. I'm incline to think it will always be Natsu>Gray no matter what though. Some good showing against non Demons will change my mind but for now Natsu is stronger than Gray and mostly everyone knows this even hardcore Gray fans. It is hard to judge Natsu's current power level though since it's been so inconsistent lately but let's bring this topic back up after the arc is over. If I'm wrong I will admit it :)

On topic: Yes I believe they will be at that level but they won't be exactly Wizard Saints doesn't seem like it would be their thing especially Natsu. No one will ever be as strong as My Queen Erza. One does not simply defeat Erza U_U

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't see what you refer to "hype". Gray was able to one shot demon (in same manner as Laxus, tho I don't say that both are equal). It's true that his magic is bad match up for demons, but you still need to be strong overall in order to do so. For example Dragon Slayers, even tought have magic that is able to kill dragons, still wasn't able to do so.

You have Gajeel's reply: "he must be bothered because that Ice bastard got a power up". Gajeel never saw himself inferior to Natsu, but he actually with his reply admit that he is currently weaker than Gray.

I don't see why would Gray's fans not admit that Gray is weaker if he is so. You are fan of someone because you think he is good character, cool, resemple you in some way and etc, but you are not fan of that character because he is strong.

I sure did saw more people saying that Current Gray is stronger than Current Natsu, in that case all of them would need to be more than hardcore Gray fans.

Silent Soul

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You can't really compare two. These demons haven't really been all that impressive besides Marde. Dragons are on whole different level compared to these so called Demons.

Gajeel doesn't have to say but we all know he has always been inferior to Natsu. Gajeel words means nothing to me. I've been reading FT long enough to know not to fall for any kind of hype. Example plenty of times during the GMG mages like Bacchus, Ichiya, Jura, Kagura and Twin dragon slayers were commented on just like Gray chapters back. They were hyped up by other characters and we all know what happened to them. So much for hype for these characters and it all flopped badly. I'm thinking Marde will join this list soon.

I like Gray myself but I'm not going to have him jumping tiers because of one showing. When he faces non demons we will know for sure where to place him. So till then I'm not going to put him over Natsu or anyone. I agree with you.

I saw some here and there but I'm not going to get into that. It is what it is and fans will be fans at the end of the day. Like I said we should wait before we start placing Gray over Natsu and others. Don't be prisoner of the moment and fall for the hype Forbidden. It never works out well trust me. If I'm wrong I will acknowledge you were right all along.

Reactions: Forbidden Tale

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tempesta, the demon Gray one shotted was able to fodderize Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen at the same time and was able to give Natsu high diff.

I know that he always was inferior to Natsu, but I wouldn't say that he was a lot below him, but that's not the point, point is that Gajeel (even though he don't stand to someone be stronger than him, that can be seen since he don't admit that Natsu is above him) still admita that Gray is stronger, which tell as alot.

I can agree with you on your hype list to some extent, but the main difference is that characters you made are just side characters and Gray is one of main characters, if I remember correctly Hiro never did wrong with "hyping" main/FTG characters.

Fair enough, ;)

Reactions: Silent Soul