Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part one Naruto was 15 part two he's about 17 and a half in the beginning right now though sasuke is 18 and Naruto should be 18 as well or both of them really should be 19 cause the length of part 2 is practically really long. So Naruto and sasuke are about old enough they aren't really TRUE kids anymore but if you haven't read the pain arc or watched it I suppose you wouldn't know if it happened hint hint.

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part one Naruto was 15 part two he's about 17 and a half in the beginning right now though sasuke is 18 and Naruto should be 18 as well or both of them really should be 19 cause the length of part 2 is practically really long. So Naruto and sasuke are about old enough they aren't really TRUE kids anymore but if you haven't read the pain arc or watched it I suppose you wouldn't know if it happened hint hint.
Actually, Part 1 Naruto was 12-13 years old. =D

TheVillain

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she is watching art 1

Rhythm

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

There you go.