Will naruto continue jariya's perv books?

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heres a good question and is something for everyone to think about and tell me your thoughts about this thread.

Do you think that when Naruto is older and the hokage will he continue the legacy of the Jmans perverted make out tactic books now that he is r.i.p.?

what do you think on this ?

cuz as i recall in naruto he had to write parts of the book along time ago to get the jman to help him in training if you go back to the old naruto eps.

me personally i think that once naruto is older he will finally learn the heart of a women and there feelings and seeing that he is perverted^^ as well with his perv. jutsu he will continue the legacy of the Jman's adult books.

tell me wat you think of this or your theory.

Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he will, but if he did I'd love it! It would be a great way to pay his respects to the late Jiraiya, as well as showing us another parallel in this manga.

I like the way you think, OP.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi will probably continue the books as he is the biggest fan and the more likely person to actually write a book. I guess Naruto would give the experience and stories he learned from the Jiraiya to aid Kakashi if it came to it .

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heres a good question and is something for everyone to think about and tell me your thoughts about this thread.

Do you think that when Naruto is older and the hokage will he continue the legacy of the Jmans perverted make out tactic books now that he is r.i.p.?

what do you think on this ?

cuz as i recall in naruto he had to write parts of the book along time ago to get the jman to help him in training if you go back to the old naruto eps.

me personally i think that once naruto is older he will finally learn the heart of a women and there feelings and seeing that he is perverted^^ as well with his perv. jutsu he will continue the legacy of the Jman's adult books.

tell me wat you think of this or your theory.
I personally don't think that he has the state of mind to do it. He obviously likes girls, but I don't think he is the type to stalk around being perverted like Jiraiya did and write *** novels.