[Discussion] Will Ichigo use resurrcion and vollstandikeit?

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Him going hollow is essentially ressurecion. Becauserwssurecion is essentially for Arancars into their complete hollow powers but not really going full hollow. The only thing after bankai Ichigo could possibly do is Volstangg and that would actually be amusing to see

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea if he does that that's dumb. Who the hell even taught him how to control his hallow powers anyway? Unless i'm forgetting something.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea if he does that that's dumb. Who the hell even taught him how to control his hallow powers anyway? Unless i'm forgetting something.
Wasnt he a vizard once? Is that the right name? I remember him learning to hollowfy and he just recently found balance between both his powers along with his true zanpokto.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasnt he a vizard once? Is that the right name? I remember him learning to hollowfy and he just recently found balance between both his powers along with his true zanpokto.
Yea. But I doubt he have a release a release to then is just like bankai is to soul reapers. What still gets me is that how or when did he ever learn to control his hallow powers.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea. But I doubt he have a release a release to then is just like bankai is to soul reapers. What still gets me is that how or when did he ever learn to control his hallow powers.
As long as the balance is kept the hollow stays tamed.

Also his hollow powers are his soul reaper powers so he knows how to weild the power perfectly.

The Hollow Zangetsu is his true Zanpokto. The glasses Zangetsu is his Quincy power. But they can comingle because of Ichigo.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as the balance is kept the hollow stays tamed.

Also his hollow powers are his soul reaper powers so he knows how to weild the power perfectly.

The Hollow Zangetsu is his true Zanpokto. The glasses Zangetsu is his Quincy power. But they can comingle because of Ichigo.
I know that he's half Quincy, soul reaper and hallow but how is his shigigami the same as his reaper one? Lol never thought this crap would nearly confuse me.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Neither of them have any way to exist. Ressurection is exclusive to Arrancar, which he isn't, and Volstandig works by temporarily inhibiting access to Reishi, something he doesn't use because he doesn't fight like a quincy.

He'll have both, of course.

Is it sad that we haven't even seen his Bankai yet, and we already know it's not going to be enough?

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neither of them have any way to exist. Ressurection is exclusive to Arrancar, which he isn't, and Volstandig works by temporarily inhibiting access to Reishi, something he doesn't use because he doesn't fight like a quincy.

He'll have both, of course.

Is it sad that we haven't even seen his Bankai yet, and we already know it's not going to be enough?
If you remember Kanme Tosen, than you Know that it is possible, because Tosen also used resurrcion, despite the fact that he was a Soul realer who gained Hollow-powers.
Ichigo activate his large Zangestu and turn into a Hollow being. But his Getuga Tensho /Gran Rey Cero had no Effekt on Bach.
Bach can use vollständig or Yammato's Bankai or the Soul king's power.
Yeah it is to assume that Ichigo's Bankai won't be enough.
Ichigo is also a Qunicy, so why should he not be able to use Vollstandig? He has Qunicy powers.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you remember Kanme Tosen, than you Know that it is possible, because Tosen also used resurrcion, despite the fact that he was a Soul realer who gained Hollow-powers.
Ichigo activate his large Zangestu and turn into a Hollow being. But his Getuga Tensho /Gran Rey Cero had no Effekt on Bach.
Bach can use vollständig or Yammato's Bankai or the Soul king's power.
Yeah it is to assume that Ichigo's Bankai won't be enough.
Ichigo is also a Qunicy, so why should he not be able to use Vollstandig? He has Qunicy powers.
Ressurection is the Arrancar equivalent of Bankai. Tosen couln't use his Bankai after he hollowfied. If Ichigo can use his Bankai, he's not likely to have a Ressurection as well. It's also important to remember that Ichigo and Tosen's cases are completely different, since his Zanpakuto is his Hollow powers, whereas Tosen had Hollow powers added later.

Ichigo (Also Haschwalth and Yhwach) should be incapable of using Volstandig, because of the way it (and Letz Stil) work.
According to Uryu, the Letz Stil works by inhibiting the users ability to absorb reishi, so when that limit is removed, they get stronger. Volstandig is simply an upgrade on this that doesn't use up Quincy powers. Basically it's like weighted clothing for a quincy.

Realistically, Ichigo shouldn't be able to use Volstandig, because he doesn't fight by absorbing Reiatsu, he uses his own instead. Haschwalth and Yhwach are the same.

Like i said, even though it's completely impossible by the series' own logic for Ichigo to have either form, he'll have both.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ressurection is the Arrancar equivalent of Bankai. Tosen couln't use his Bankai after he hollowfied. If Ichigo can use his Bankai, he's not likely to have a Ressurection as well. It's also important to remember that Ichigo and Tosen's cases are completely different, since his Zanpakuto is his Hollow powers, whereas Tosen had Hollow powers added later.

Ichigo (Also Haschwalth and Yhwach) should be incapable of using Volstandig, because of the way it (and Letz Stil) work.
According to Uryu, the Letz Stil works by inhibiting the users ability to absorb reishi, so when that limit is removed, they get stronger. Volstandig is simply an upgrade on this that doesn't use up Quincy powers. Basically it's like weighted clothing for a quincy.

Realistically, Ichigo shouldn't be able to use Volstandig, because he doesn't fight by absorbing Reiatsu, he uses his own instead. Haschwalth and Yhwach are the same.

Like i said, even though it's completely impossible by the series' own logic for Ichigo to have either form, he'll have both.
Why should he be able to use it? I am sorry my friend, but Bach is the father of All Qunicy. He should be able to use it. Vollständig is like Quincy letzter Stile, but a new technique was created. Why should Ichigo not be able to abrobe reish? It was never Stated, that Tosen could not use Bankai and hollowfication at the same time.
Ichigo use Bankai and Hollowfication both.
Tosen chossed not to use bankai, because he wanted to Hollowfy and to use resurrcion.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fullbringing?
I was thinking that too but fullbringers are just people still using hollow power. The only difference between a fulbringer and an espada or Vizor is that fullbringers are more or less just humans that can tap into their supernatural hollow powers that they were supposedly born with. There's more to it but I didn't really read too much into fullbringer I see it as still a part of Ichigo's hollow strength that he's using now. Really full bringing may just be a vastly inferior ressurecion just for people and they retain their personhood

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fullbringing?
I was thinking that too but fullbringers are just people still using hollow power. The only difference between a fulbringer and an espada or Vizor is that fullbringers are more or less just humans that can tap into their supernatural hollow powers that they were supposedly born with. There's more to it but I didn't really read too much into fullbringer I see it as still a part of Ichigo's hollow strength that he's using now. Really full bringing may just be a vastly inferior ressurecion just for people and they retain their personhood