Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean it's obvious they have history I mean in the anime it's not ever stated but I believe in manga when machi is sowing his arms back together he kind of gets in her face and tells her I should do you here and now or something like that

In anime I forgot what he said

Also he could've killed her there and now but he chose to not do so
You must be registered for see images

What do you guys think kill or no kill?

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
never cared for machi, so go for it togashi
the only thing i want is chrollo to finally kill shitsoka and no asspull to bring the worst character back again

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the series ever actually comes back again, he would kill her last. After he puts away the phantom troupes he's gonna need somebody to patch up his wounds.

I don't think he's gonna take them all on unscathed.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
never cared for machi, so go for it togashi
the only thing i want is chrollo to finally kill shitsoka and no asspull to bring the worst character back again
If u think hisoka coming back to life is an asspull u need to reread the manga specifically kurapika nen introduction and when gon makes pact with his nen to get the strength to beat pitou :|

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If u think hisoka coming back to life is an asspull u need to reread the manga specifically kurapika nen introduction and when gon makes pact with his nen to get the strength to beat pitou :|
we all have read the manga and know it is complete bs..
only the hardcore hisoka fans don't agree, but all the other fans know what was up

as much as i love togashis work and his fantactis ideas, that fight was nothing but cheap fan service to fill the last chapters for a complete volume to go on sale
ha dnothing to do with the great writing of HxH

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
only the hardcore hisoka fans don't agree, but all the other fans know what was up

as much as i love togashis work and his fantactis ideas, that fight was nothing but cheap fan service to fill the last chapters for a complete volume to go on sale
Everything a mangaka creates and includes in his story is fan service. You can't say it had nothing to do with the writing until the story is done. Hisoka making his nen strong enough to revive him is more of an asspull than Kurapika making his nen strong enough to beat any troupe member 1v1?

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything a mangaka creates and includes in his story is fan service. You can't say it had nothing to do with the writing until the story is done. Hisoka making his nen strong enough to revive him is more of an asspull than Kurapika making his nen strong enough to beat any troupe member 1v1?
how ws that fight any relevant to the story overall? nothing happened at all and he pulled out some one piece level asspul before going Hiatus again..
can't understand how you compare kurapikas situation with this lol
his situation was explained and done in the way how nen works + with its sacrificing and restrictions, whereas hisoka surviving that was out of nowhere and complete nonsense

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how ws that fight any relevant to the story overall? nothing happened at all and he pulled out some one piece level asspul before going Hiatus again..
his situation was explained and done in the way how nen works + with its sacrificing and restrictions, whereas hisoka surviving that was out of nowhere and complete nonsense
It's like internally the same thing kurapika made a pact with his nen to take down any phantom troupe member

Gon literally had his body morph in time 20 years in the future to beat pitou (if that is not an ass pull idk what is)

Mind you both are young and are not expierenced with nen as hisoka is

All hisoka did was have this nen gum continue to pump blood through his body resurrecting them

We don't even know full extent to what he did only that his nen became stronger

Not to mention that fight between him and chrollo was bs don't get me wrong I still believe chrollo is stronger of the two without a doubt

However to use entire crowd against hisoka instead of directly fighting him like he did the zoldyks is bull

Not to mention the entire fight was on chrollo terms the stuff he did while amazing he would not be able to accomplish with a regular battle field which is what a lot of fans want to see

A normal battle between the two not some wack mole like fight as brilliant as it was (cuz it showcased how intelligent both chars are)

It does not change the fact that chrollo made this fight cheap by not actually fighting (it was smart but again he would not be able to do what he did in a normal fight that whole fight was unfair because of the prep time chrollo had)

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story's not done yet, it can be relevant to a later plot.

It was the same concept, he made a pledge with his nen. If Kurapika can make a pledge to grant him the strength to beat people who far surpass him or Gon could make a pledge to age himself to his peak temporarily then why wouldn't Hisoka be allowed to make a pledge to revive himself if he falls in his battle against Chrollo?

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if hisoka decides where and when the fight happens (which he obviously will) hisoka will stomp
Stomp? Really? WTF...

Chrollo is in fact stronger than Hisoka. He definitely beats him on 1v1 fair matches (if we talk about pre-death hisoka). Ofc in heaven's arena chrollo prepped his ass and planned everything, he even admitted Hisoka had no chance from the beggining. But anyways, with so many abilities, chrollo can find ways around any handicap in a matchup.

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stomp? Really? WTF...

Chrollo is in fact stronger than Hisoka. He definitely beats him on 1v1 fair matches (if we talk about pre-death hisoka). Ofc in heaven's arena chrollo prepped his ass and planned everything, he even admitted Hisoka had no chance from the beggining. But anyways, with so many abilities, chrollo can find ways around any handicap in a matchup.

still hisoka was confident enought to take on netero and hisoka is physically stronnger then chrollo and his ability is op

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story's not done yet, it can be relevant to a later plot.

It was the same concept, he made a pledge with his nen. If Kurapika can make a pledge to grant him the strength to beat people who far surpass him or Gon could make a pledge to age himself to his peak temporarily then why wouldn't Hisoka be allowed to make a pledge to revive himself if he falls in his battle against Chrollo?
Because Kurapikas "pledge" so to speak says that if he uses his chain abilities against a non troupe member hell die. Gon gave up his Nen to achieve that form basically far beyond revival.

What did Hisoka give up? At least at the moment nothing. And that is why it is BS.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Get outta here that fight was in the making for a decade. Sure the timing for it to happen was random af, and he def only came back to set up a volume, but you can't knack the fight itself it was gold, in typical HxH fashion, lots of tactics, win with as minimal effort as you can.

Now post fight is a different complaint, that is another topic of conversation.