123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Orochimaru killing those kids and using them as Edo sacrifices or Gaara killing Dosu didn't happen. Rin being killed by Kakashi, Zabuza killing his entire class etc didn't happen.

Himawari must die for the betterment of the Boruto series and the NV as a whole.
Himawari isn't a nameless kid and isn't like rin who was already dead when the naruto series started

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course if you look at that arc the only one Boruto put's above himself is Himawari. Even when he's a little prick who wants to beat on Naruto he does so because of Himawari. If she doesn't die Boruto losing everything gets cheapened to just trash writing.
I don’t think she will die considering that the writing is already shit. I highly doubt that Kodachi actually has the courage to get rid of her, regardless of relevant she becomes with a time skip or not. She does need to die, though.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Himawari isn't a nameless kid and isn't like rin who was already dead when the naruto series started
Having a name and being a genius didn't save Neji's life, the point is kids die and nobody better than her.

Ps. Rin is the reason Obito did what he did. The flashbacks were in the Naruto series so it's the same as if it happened in Naruto.

I don’t think she will die considering that the writing is already shit. I highly doubt that Kodachi actually has the courage to get rid of her, regardless of relevant she becomes with a time skip or not. She does need to die, though.
I have a feeling your right but the foreshadow and build up is too strong for her not to die. Kodachi could be trolling us we shouldn't forget he's a second rate writer, however I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. She would serve the most in Boruto's development since she is his everything. It was empathise many times he puts her above his selfish self. He did it again against Kawaki and the broken vase pointed to it again. You couple that with her care free toddlerish behaviour(innocence) makes her the perfect candidate. If he she and Hinata don't go then Momo's prophecy would've been for naught.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having a name and being a genius didn't save Neji's life, the point is kids die and nobody better than her.

Ps. Rin is the reason Obito did what he did. The flashbacks were in the Naruto series so it's the same as if it happened in Naruto.

I have a feeling your right but the foreshadow and build up is too strong for her not to die. Kodachi could be trolling us we shouldn't forget he's a second rate writer, however I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. She would serve the most in Boruto's development since she is his everything. It was empathise many times he puts her above his selfish self. He did it again against Kawaki and the broken vase pointed to it again. You couple that with her care free toddlerish behaviour(innocence) makes her the perfect candidate. If he she and Hinata don't go then Momo's prophecy would've been for naught.
I hope you’re right, brate.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess Orochimaru killing those kids and using them as Edo sacrifices or Gaara killing Dosu didn't happen. Rin being killed by Kakashi, Zabuza killing his entire class etc didn't happen.

Himawari must die for the betterment of the Boruto series and the NV as a whole.
Those kids did die and we have seen kids being used as experiments or something already in Boruto so I guess it's possible...