FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Game shat on him bra. Like literally took a shit on him. Meek Mill was already at an all time low in his career wtf is he gonna do now? Lmao. He should just become an extreme game show host or some shit like that.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're super corny breh. Meek didn't take any "L". The Game made this beef up for album promotion and attention. Who cares if he drops bars. He was basically just roasting Meek. Anyone can roast someone, but did he state any facts?

Where the **** are the documents that show Meek snitched? Exactly. The Game is a lying coward. No one was checking for his album ANYWAYS

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're super corny breh. Meek didn't take any "L". The Game made this beef up for album promotion and attention. Who cares if he drops bars. He was basically just roasting Meek. Anyone can roast someone, but did he state any facts?

Where the **** are the documents that show Meek snitched? Exactly. The Game is a lying coward. No one was checking for his album ANYWAYS
Knew you were coming. Meek literally looses every rap squabble he's in.

Drake, 50, now the Game. That nigg* should just retire tbh, he definitely isn't making anything impactful/enjoyable, or pieces worthy of notoriety. Brah literally has nothing going for him except that bad ass broad he flauntin & she wears the pants in the relationship. Shit is sad lmao

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Drake, 50, now the Game. That nigg* should just retire tbh, he definitely isn't making anything impactful/enjoyable, or pieces worthy of notoriety. Brah literally has nothing going for him except that bad ass broad he flauntin & she wears the pants in the relationship. Shit is sad lmao
50? He beat 50 with Gave Em Hope. Game? He beat the game too.

I thought you were going to reply with facts instead of callow insults. You can talk as much shit as you want but deep down inside your little heart you know I'm right.
I'll literally drag you around like harambe did the kid you can't win.

And of course I'm waiting your reply in which you focus purely on this comment instead of my argument above. Go ahead, pull out your book of corny internet insults I'm waiting.

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't forget when Cassidy BODIED him a few years ago LOL.. he's been on a losing streak. He's trash now tbh.. hasn't dropped a real hit in years. It's over for him.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't forget when Cassidy BODIED him a few years ago LOL.. he's been on a losing streak. He's trash now tbh.. hasn't dropped a real hit in years. It's over for him.
Oh lets not forget how Drake got murdered by Joe Budden and Common.
And that meek cass beef was in 2013. Meeks dropped plenty of hits since then.

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
50? He beat 50 with Gave Em Hope. Game? He beat the game too.

I thought you were going to reply with facts instead of callow insults. You can talk as much shit as you want but deep down inside your little heart you know I'm right.
I'll literally drag you around like harambe did the kid you can't win.

And of course I'm waiting your reply in which you focus purely on this comment instead of my argument above. Go ahead, pull out your book of corny internet insults I'm waiting.
Struck a nerve I see. However no matter how much you jump to his defense, the proof is in the pudding, Meek is trash.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Struck a nerve I see. However no matter how much you jump to his defense, the proof is in the pudding, Meek is trash.
I came with facts and ethered your ass -sips coffee-

You basically said, "no matter how many facts you state I will remain ignorant".

I'm not trying to give a hater a trending thread so go ahead and keep hating. Clearly we see the difference in intelligence here.

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh lets not forget how Drake got murdered by Joe Budden and Common.
And that meek cass beef was in 2013. Meeks dropped plenty of hits since then.
Yeah I agree but I'm not talking about drake though. Drake might have gotten shitted on lyrically but drake is still at the top of the rap game right now. And yes meek had a few hits but I'm speaking about recently. He has fallen off hard especially after the drake beef.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I agree but I'm not talking about drake though. Drake might have gotten shitted on lyrically but drake is still at the top of the rap game right now. And yes meek had a few hits but I'm speaking about recently. He has fallen off hard especially after the drake beef.
Since Tyeezy already took an L, I hope your interested in sharing.

First of all, I agree Drake is the most popular rapper rn. That is irrelevant though....

And Meek has a few hits? Actually more than a few but okay. House Party, Ima Boss, All Eyes on you, Levels, Burn, Amen, Ooh Kill Em etc.
Also elaborate on how he fell off after the drake beef? I'm curious. Like sales? Popularity?

EDIT: tick tock... I don't have all night so dont run from this L your about to get

Last edited:

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, I agree Drake is the most popular rapper rn. That is irrelevant though....

And Meek has a few hits? Actually more than a few but okay. House Party, Ima Boss, All Eyes on you, Levels, etc.
Also elaborate on how he fell off after the drake beef? I'm curious. Like sales? Popularity?
It's not irrelevant because you mentioned drake lol.

Bruh I'm not saying meek mill doesn't have hits I'm saying RECENTLY lol. Recently he hasn't had shit. No fire. Nothing. Period. His last hit was Levels.

And that wasn't even all that lol.. I'm not hating or anything I'm just being real. i used to like meek mill when he had shit like body count, house party, flexin, dreams and nightmares, etc....

Point is.. he hasn't dropped andything impressive in the past couple years period. The only song that got airplay was eyes on you and that shit had Chris brown and Nikki Minaj featured it was a r&b/hip pop song of course it would get airplay lol..

But after the drake beef it all has went down. He's lost popularity I'm not sure about sales but I'm willing to bet that dropped too lol.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not irrelevant because you mentioned drake lol.

Bruh I'm not saying meek mill doesn't have hits I'm saying RECENTLY lol. Recently he hasn't had shit. No fire. Nothing. Period. His last hit was Levels.

And that wasn't even all that lol.. I'm not hating or anything I'm just being real. i used to like meek mill when he had shit like body count, house party, flexin, dreams and nightmares, etc....

Point is.. he hasn't dropped andything impressive in the past couple years period. The only song that got airplay was eyes on you and that shit had Chris brown and Nikki Minaj featured it was a r&b/hip pop song of course it would get airplay lol..

But after the drake beef it all has went down. He's lost popularity I'm not sure about sales but I'm willing to bet that dropped too lol.
It is irrelevant.

First of all. He went to jail in 2013 or 14 so.... Then he took a long time to drop DWMTM. You have to account for the lack of releases he dropped. DC1 was in 11, DC2 in 12, and DC3 in 13. DWMTM in 15. So it's not like he had lots of tries or oppurtunities to drop hits like Drake or Future.

And his songs actually did get radio play. He has numerous songs on DWMTM that were played on the radio. Whether it's impressive to you doesn't matter. Apparently 250k+ people thought it was impressive enough to buy it in a week. Don't try to dispute that I was just using it as an example for how many people like his music.

And he hasn't lost popularity after the Drake beef. In fact he's even MORE popular. I see more meek fans and his followers are higher than ever etc.

You really are talking out your ass. Also sales? He didn't drop shit for sale after the beef, he will this month.

SHEESH CHECKMATE. Uh NB is too easy

Get inside of this now.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is irrelevant.

First of all. Meek has had hits in the recent years. He went to jail in 2013 or 14 so.... Then he took a long time to drop DWMTM. You have to account for the lack of releases he dropped. DC1 was in 11, DC2 in 12, and DC3 in 13. DWMTM in 15. So...

And his songs actually did get radio play. He has numerous songs on DWMTM that were played on the radio. Whether it's impressive to you doesn't matter. Apparently 250k+ people thought it was impressive enough to buy it in a week. Don't try to dispute that I was just using it as an example for how many people like his music.

And he hasn't lost popularity after the Drake beef. In fact he's even MORE popular. I see more meek fans and his followers are higher than ever etc.

You really are talking out your ass. Also sales? He didn't drop shit for sale after the beef, he will this month.

SHEESH CHECKMATE. Uh NB is too easy
Checkmate? Lol. Nah... I'm not talking out my ass either n*gga I'm just saying facts. I could care less about weak mill I'm not obsessed with rappers who don't do shit for my life lol. I'm done bro I know you're a meek fan so I'll respect that much but I'll still have my own opinion lol.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Checkmate? Lol. Nah... I'm not talking out my ass either n*gga I'm just saying facts. I could care less about weak mill I'm not obsessed with rappers who don't do shit for my life lol. I'm done bro I know you're a meek fan so I'll respect that much but I'll still have my own opinion lol.
If you spoke facts then counter what I just said. Exactly you can't because you know I'm right and you'll land yourself in a bodybag, while you're already in a bodybag.
I think any unbiased person would grant this win to me.

Keep that mouth shut next time boy
You must be registered for see images