Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure, XIII is by far my favorite FF game (and trilogy) plot wise. It was really fun.

I hope it's as good, if not better.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
15 is handled by the staff personally responsible for KH
It will also feature no loading screens and seamless integration of "cut scenes" and game play

besides it going to be a hack slash rpg the best kind of rpg there is

13 blew donkey testicles

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easily.

I think that if any FF had the chance to surpass VII, it's this one.
All the pieces are there; now it's a question of whether or not they can utilize them properly.
I can't explain it but,your getting that vibe as well huh ?

Well the game was originally slated to be the 13th game so that righ there tells you they really care about this game and don't care how long it takes to develop they will even push it up by two numbers to give it the care it needs lol

Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't explain it but,your getting that vibe as well huh ?

Well the game was originally slated to be the 13th game so that righ there tells you they really care about this game and don't care how long it takes to develop they will even push it up by two numbers to give it the care it needs lol
Yeah, it's difficult to explain. The premise of the game seems like that of one that can surpass FF7.
Additionally, the story is based on Romeo and Juliet, which (if handled correctly) can ensure a worthwhile and memorable plot.

Yeah I think it would surpass it.

Crisis core still my all time favourite FF though.
It's tied with 8 for my favorite.

Nothing short of a brilliant story.

Reactions: Fuzzy Panda

Sea Of Thy Soul

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XIII is the first Final Fantasy game I didn't finish because it was too damn boring.

But back to the point, do I think XV will surpass it? I won't know until I play XV.

But based on me having played XIII before, it isn't going to be hard to surpass it.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this was the year of "games that were hyped, but then disappointed severely". I can't say I expect too much out of FFXV: Asian Teenage Roadtrip.

Sir Francis Drake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XV isn't shaping up to look too spectacular. Though, it most likely will be better than XIII if done by the people who are doing KH (though, I sorta wish they didn't.) I'd really would have liked a large open world with X's quick and snappy battle system.