Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see Boruto making good use of this technique. First of all, it synergizes with invisible Rasengan. Just that alone makes it worthwhile. But I think its untapped potential that will allow Boruto to be unique but similar to Naruto. The amount of potential he would gain from incorporating frog and Hyuga tech together is mind-boggling.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He needs to master Sage Mode tho to use it, which I don't think he will be able to do and I also think that will make Boruto more overpowered and another reason to hate him even more. He also has to train at Mount Myōboku which I think would be extremely hard to do for Boruto.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He needs to master Sage Mode tho to use it, which I don't think he will be able to do and I also think that will make Boruto more overpowered and another reason to hate him even more. He also has to train at Mount Myōboku which I think would be extremely hard to do for Boruto.
Being powerful is no reason to hate a character. Also, Boruto is not so overpowered.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being powerful is no reason to hate a character. Also, Boruto is not so overpowered.
It is. They made the old characters weak for the plot which sucks and made the new team overpowered as shit. I believe he is twelve in the current story and he already has around 21 Jutsus, a really overpowered Kekkei Genkai, lighting release, wind release, water release, and 5 different weapons. Let me just mention that he is a genin... A GENIN. Naruto through the whole series basically only had or used Shadow Clone Jutsu and Rasengan. I might have forgotten something and there might be even more stuff which is so ridiculous. The Boruto series is shit because the main character is overpowered from the start. It is such trash. And I haven't even mentioned the other characters. Plus the plot is the same in the Naruto series and its boring to have the same all over again. It is so shit. There are more things about this anime that are shit, which is so ridiculous and I am getting a headache from writing this right now.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is. They made the old characters weak for the plot which sucks and made the new team overpowered as shit. I believe he is twelve in the current story and he already has around 21 Jutsus, a really overpowered Kekkei Genkai, lighting release, wind release, water release, and 5 different weapons. Let me just mention that he is a genin... A GENIN. Naruto through the whole series basically only had or used Shadow Clone Jutsu and Rasengan. I might have forgotten something and there might be even more stuff which is so ridiculous. The Boruto series is shit because the main character is overpowered from the start. It is such trash. And I haven't even mentioned the other characters. Plus the plot is the same in the Naruto series and its boring to have the same all over again. It is so shit. There are more things about this anime that are shit, which is so ridiculous and I am getting a headache from writing this right now.
They didn't make the old characters weak, but even if they did, the hatred should go to the old characters for becoming weaker (not to the new characters for being strong). For example, it is not Boruto's fault that Sasuke is always low on chakara these days. Boruto has nothing to do with that. If you're going to blame anyone, blame either Sasuke himself or Ukyo Kodachi (the writer). I know that I for one have been pissed off at Kishimoto and/or at Naruto Uzumaki for the loss of Naruto's truth seeking balls and the form of RSM that we saw in the war. Yet, you don't see me blaming Boruto for that.

Your logic basically amounts to petty jealousy and blaming someone else for an older character's own faults. By your logic, if Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura decided to stop training and just eat donuts all day, then it is somehow Boruto's fault even if he had no involvement in the matter.

Also, regardless of the number of jutsus he has, Boruto is still not overpowered. Tell me one time when Boruto's elemental jutsus played any decisive role against a major enemy. Can you think of an instance of this? I can't. His jougan hasn't even fully awakened yet. He can't even activate it at will. He's just been practicing with the karma seal. He still hasn't mastered it. He can only make about 4 shadow clones. Rasengan (and even the vanishing variant) is good, but that is not so overpowered.

What's more, Boruto has yet to defeat a single major enemy by himself. He has always required some form of assistance. He even had to cheat in the chunin exams to win against his opponents.

You call that overpowered? I don't. At best, Boruto is a character with potential. However, he has a long way to go before he is truly strong.

Let me put it to you this way. If Boruto was as overpowered as you say, then he would be able to beat Boro without the help of Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki.

One more thing:

You mentioned how Naruto as a kid only had shadow clones and rasengan. You seem to forget however, that Naruto was slow. Naruto was a late bloomer. Just because one kid was a retard doesn't mean that everyone else has to be one.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had not mastered sage mode when he used it. Boruto is really not that overpowered. He's probably the weakest link on his team right now. He has some potential but other than the karma seal he's just a chunnin with alot of upside. He's an Uzimaki so I learning sage mode just fits with the trend of his clansmen having lots of chakra and stamina.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had not mastered sage mode when he used it. Boruto is really not that overpowered. He's probably the weakest link on his team right now. He has some potential but other than the karma seal he's just a chunnin with alot of upside. He's an Uzimaki so I learning sage mode just fits with the trend of his clansmen having lots of chakra and stamina.
That chakra stamina isn't a trend, Burrito had low chakra according to the stats. Even Naruto would had 9 tails chakra not been raising his reserves over the years (4 times Kakashi's). Uzumaki traits are red hair, strong life force and fuinn jutsu speciality. Neither Naruto nor Burrito have any of them. However, the way this second rate series is written plot conveniently, with a litany of ass pulls for the MC, they may forgo the original series's rules. They are already nerfing and shitting on the original characters all so this gen has relevance.

Reactions: Avaitto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see Boruto making good use of this technique. First of all, it synergizes with invisible Rasengan. Just that alone makes it worthwhile. But I think its untapped potential that will allow Boruto to be unique but similar to Naruto. The amount of potential he would gain from incorporating frog and Hyuga tech together is mind-boggling.
I would say yes most likely, I also am hoping there will be some explanation as to how he can throw his with no issue whereas Naruto needed the sage mode chakra to hold it after released from his hand. I'm wondering if Boruto hasn't had access to a small amount already in him from his father this whole time.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That chakra stamina isn't a trend, Burrito had low chakra according to the stats. Even Naruto would had 9 tails chakra not been raising his reserves over the years (4 times Kakashi's). Uzumaki traits are red hair, strong life force and fuinn jutsu speciality. Neither Naruto nor Burrito have any of them. However, the way this second rate series is written plot conveniently, with a litany of ass pulls for the MC, they may forgo the original series's rules. They are already nerfing and shitting on the original characters all so this gen has relevance.
They are not nerfing the old generation so much as they are showing their weakness against the powerful enemies of the new generation. Naruto and Ashura struggled with ninjutsu early on but became powerhouses in the end. Im expecting the same thing from Boruto as his Uzumaki half will begin to flourish when he comes of age. I mention his Uzumaki heritage because its just low hanging fruit and he needs the traits that the clan is known for just to survive at this point in the story. Everyone in Team 7 has a unique quality that makes them overpowered except for Boruto. I know you're upset about him having a karma seal and it gives him a power boost and chakra absorption. But he can only use it when Kawaki activates his so its more of a plot based ability than an actual skill he has learned. I think that is a brilliant way to advance the plot while developing the main characters. I just think its about time for him to get another powerup.
Post automatically merged:

I would say yes most likely, I also am hoping there will be some explanation as to how he can throw his with no issue whereas Naruto needed the sage mode chakra to hold it after released from his hand. I'm wondering if Boruto hasn't had access to a small amount already in him from his father this whole time.
Ive been wondering that all along. Sage chakra is supposed to be invisible to everyone but sages. Boruto busts out invisible rasengan that's the first thing that comes to mind. Later on they say that it was infused with lightning chakra. The only way that makes sense to me is if the lightning chakra was infused with sage chakra. But hey im just a fan what do I know?

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are not nerfing the old generation so much as they are showing their weakness against the powerful enemies of the new generation. Naruto and Ashura struggled with ninjutsu early on but became powerhouses in the end. Im expecting the same thing from Boruto as his Uzumaki half will begin to flourish when he comes of age. I mention his Uzumaki heritage because its just low hanging fruit and he needs the traits that the clan is known for just to survive at this point in the story. Everyone in Team 7 has a unique quality that makes them overpowered except for Boruto. I know you're upset about him having a karma seal and it gives him a power boost and chakra absorption. But he can only use it when Kawaki activates his so its more of a plot based ability than an actual skill he has learned. I think that is a brilliant way to advance the plot while developing the main characters. I just think its about time for him to get another powerup.
Nah, they're needing Sasuke doesn't use any of the paths and is hit by PIS. Naruto loses his ability to danger sense amongst other things. That's clear nerf, it's no joke. Everybody has a unique quality because it's their inheritance. Buritto ass pulls anew dojutsu, and receives an ass pull seal because the villain felt like giving him a gift, after being hit by PIS and being solod. I think the story would be better without Burrito, tbh. I mean he adds zero real value to the story. Kawaki while meh:/ has shown more depth than Shallow Burrito. He is coming across as true Main Character potential, back story, goals, depth etc. While Buritto essentially exists for the sake of it, not because he would add real value.

Btw, I read Sarada has Chidori, what will SP do now. Mitsuki has PL and she Chidori, clone 2.0 (Buritto) is just a lesser copy of his daddy.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, they're needing Sasuke doesn't use any of the paths and is hit by PIS. Naruto loses his ability to danger sense amongst other things. That's clear nerf, it's no joke. Everybody has a unique quality because it's their inheritance. Buritto ass pulls anew dojutsu, and receives an ass pull seal because the villain felt like giving him a gift, after being hit by PIS and being solod. I think the story would be better without Burrito, tbh. I mean he adds zero real value to the story. Kawaki while meh:/ has shown more depth than Shallow Burrito. He is coming across as true Main Character potential, back story, goals, depth etc. While Buritto essentially exists for the sake of it, not because he would add real value.

Btw, I read Sarada has Chidori, what will SP do now. Mitsuki has PL and she Chidori, clone 2.0 (Buritto) is just a lesser copy of his daddy.
The story would be better without the main character? Boruto hasn't even unlocked a dojutsu in the manga and even if he did its not an asspull because he comes from a long line of dojutsu users. Kawaki is a sacrificial lamb they're just setting him up to be destroyed. Boruto isn't shallow he just has to grow up in his father's shadow until he is powerful enough to surpass him. He doesn't need a backstory because the entire storyline revolves around him.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story would be better without the main character? Boruto hasn't even unlocked a dojutsu in the manga and even if he did its not an asspull because he comes from a long line of dojutsu users. Kawaki is a sacrificial lamb they're just setting him up to be destroyed. Boruto isn't shallow he just has to grow up in his father's shadow until he is powerful enough to surpass him. He doesn't need a backstory because the entire storyline revolves around him.
Yes, since the story can be written without him. He's pretty much a tag along and is being forced on us as the MC. Nah it's still an ass pull, it doesn't exist in the Hyuga blood and certainly not in one eye. Kawaki still has MC potential even if he's going to be destroyed. Mc's can die, just look at death note, living on isn't necessary. He's a shallow character overall, being powerful via ass pulls doesn't matter. The problem is he's a forced protagonist without depth, everybody cheerleading you doesn't make you a less trash character.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They didn't make the old characters weak, but even if they did, the hatred should go to the old characters for becoming weaker (not to the new characters for being strong). For example, it is not Boruto's fault that Sasuke is always low on chakara these days. Boruto has nothing to do with that. If you're going to blame anyone, blame either Sasuke himself or Ukyo Kodachi (the writer). I know that I for one have been pissed off at Kishimoto and/or at Naruto Uzumaki for the loss of Naruto's truth seeking balls and the form of RSM that we saw in the war. Yet, you don't see me blaming Boruto for that.

Your logic basically amounts to petty jealousy and blaming someone else for an older character's own faults. By your logic, if Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura decided to stop training and just eat donuts all day, then it is somehow Boruto's fault even if he had no involvement in the matter.

Also, regardless of the number of jutsus he has, Boruto is still not overpowered. Tell me one time when Boruto's elemental jutsus played any decisive role against a major enemy. Can you think of an instance of this? I can't. His jougan hasn't even fully awakened yet. He can't even activate it at will. He's just been practicing with the karma seal. He still hasn't mastered it. He can only make about 4 shadow clones. Rasengan (and even the vanishing variant) is good, but that is not so overpowered.

What's more, Boruto has yet to defeat a single major enemy by himself. He has always required some form of assistance. He even had to cheat in the chunin exams to win against his opponents.

You call that overpowered? I don't. At best, Boruto is a character with potential. However, he has a long way to go before he is truly strong.

Let me put it to you this way. If Boruto was as overpowered as you say, then he would be able to beat Boro without the help of Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki.

One more thing:

You mentioned how Naruto as a kid only had shadow clones and rasengan. You seem to forget however, that Naruto was slow. Naruto was a late bloomer. Just because one kid was a retard doesn't mean that everyone else has to be one.
I was talking about the series, not the character himself, and they did make the older characters weak and the new characters strong. It doesn't matter if he has mastered them or not. They are still overpowered as shit. :ROFLMAO: The point is that he still has them. At the age of twelve, Naruto didn't fight against legit gods. It also doesn't matter if he has defeated a major villain by himself. Naruto didn't even fight a major villain at that age. The most exciting thing he did was eat ramen all day as a twelve-year-old and not go back in time to fight a god, also the reason for Boruto to do anything like that is so stupid. Btw I didn't forget, I am not an idiot. But even characters like Sasuke wasn't this strong when they were twelve or anyone for that matter.

Boruto is a really bad written character is what I wanted to say. His personality is so shit and the only reason he is popular is because of his dad. They gave him a new version of Rasengan even before learning the normal one, which is so stupid. He can also fight better than the most from the original series and he hasn't really done any training at all compared to what Naruto and such did in the original series. :ROFLMAO:

Boruto is also just a cheap ripoff of Naruto and the writers tried to make him different from quotes like “I don’t want to be Hokage” or “I hate my stupid dad”, which is so sad to see. Naruto's character is defined by his tendency to never give up and his willingness to forgive. In Boruto they try to do the same thing but always fail so miserably in making an emotional impact. The Ghost Incident Arc with Sumire Kakei is one example. The class rep who is revealed to be the true mastermind goes on and on about her sob story throughout her fight with Mitsuki while Boruto just keeps yelling ‘Stop fighting’, almost Sakura like. Eventually, Boruto’s words somehow have an effect of the class rep and the incident is resolved, but the viewers are left feeling empty, because all of it was so childish and nowhere near as epic compared to the original Naruto. I could go into the arc where they went on a school trip to the Mist but I really don’t want to. It was by far the most cringe-worthy arc in any anime I’ve watched with a wannabe hybrid of Orochimaru and Kisame, a wannabe seven swordsmen of the mist, an extremely nerfed/underpowered Mizukage, and this kid Kagura who was made to look utterly stupid and senseless.

My point is that they wanted Boruto to be similar to Naruto in redeeming his enemies but it simply does not leave the same impact. If they truly wanted to make Boruto unique, they could’ve made his personality more different then Narutos. I believe it would make for a very different story and even the fillers would’ve been much more interesting with a much more badass, cold-hearted Boruto.
Post automatically merged:

Boruto is overpowered. He has all these things which people in the original series didn't have at this age. All the new characters are overpowered as shit and not to mention that they nerfed the f out of the old characters. Naruto had a reason to get Sage Mode, but I don't see a reason for Boruto to get it as well. Just because he is an Uzumaki doesn't make a lot of sense and would be another, just for the plot, moment.

Last edited:

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Boruto have S/T plus he can sense where someone will come out of a portal before they do, rasengan and a lot of other things he don’t use because he would really be to overpower

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto have S/T plus he can sense where someone will come out of a portal before they do, rasengan and a lot of other things he don’t use because he would really be to overpower
That's filler fanfic/speculation, he even entered Garaaga's mind. Yes his plot induced ass pulls are a sight to behold.

Last edited: