LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's filler fanfic/speculation, he even entered Garaaga's mind. Yes his plot induced ass pulls are a sight to behold.
You can call it what you want but in the end he’ll be doing it in the manga how else will he beat jigen. Another thing is that they talk about things that happens in the anime(yes I finally watched it) in the manga. so that means it happened just didn’t happen in the manga

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can call it what you want but in the end he’ll be doing it in the manga how else will he beat jigen. Another thing is that they talk about things that happens in the anime(yes I finally watched it) in the manga. so that means it happened just didn’t happen in the manga
That's not how it works, who says he'll beat Jigen? Arsepull Karma was something that might beat/help beat Jigen according to KK. As for the anime being mentioned in the manga only the field trip arc was mentioned. It is definitely canon, minus a few bits and bobs.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not how it works, who says he'll beat Jigen? Arsepull Karma was something that might beat/help beat Jigen according to KK. As for the anime being mentioned in the manga only the field trip arc was mentioned. It is definitely canon, minus a few bits and bobs.
Like I said you can say whatever you want but in the end he’ll have them powers and probably more, his s/t can see other people s/t portals before they even open it’s no other reason to give him that power except to fight jigen. You never watched a anime and thought the only reason they gave that person a power up is to fight whoever in that show? I have and more then likely be right because without that power up or power they had no chance

The field trip arc wasn’t the only arc mentioned, but none of that matters because idk about it. I’m here to talk about bourto’s powers and if he used them with the brains people said he had, couldn’t know one match him. They nerf him to drag this story alone, because after all this time he should know how to use or activate his eye just like he should be able to use karma better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha