Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It may be an Otsutsuki ability. Don't cry asspull when he busts out a perfect susanoo.
I will cry asspull, bs and retcon.

How is it fanfic when it actually happened in the manga?
Special chakra sprouting from the brain of a Hyuuga and going into their eyes? We know how the Sharingan works, Tobirama explained it very well. Please, show me the scan that explains how Hima awakened a Byakugan because of special chakra sprouting from the brain.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, about that:

In at least some cases yes the byakugan would have to sprout some kind of special chakara from the brain to the eyes, or at least have some such mechanic behind it.

If not, then how would you explain Himawari awakening the byakugan in response to emotion and going from normal blue eyes to byakugan eyes (in a manner very similar to how Uchihas awaken the sharingan)?
Yep and they went back to normal just like sharingan. Now im not here to theorize how he would activate it but he has a couple of abilities that are potentially linked to his emotions whether it be Jougan, byakugan, or karma. Perhaps a combination of those abilities would allow such a feat. We know how he looks up to Sasuke and he got a good look at susanoo in action. I would say it's an asspull if he wasn't of the Otsutsuki bloodline because I think that susanoo is an Otsutsuki ability. Hinata has a jutsu that allows her to activate blue lion heads around her hands. An ability like that is not far from susanoo at all. When Sasuke first began to use the technique he could only summon certain body parts also. Nothing says that she ever perfected that ability or that she was doing it correctly in the first place. She developed her own version of the technique. Boruto can create his version of the technique and model it after susanoo. That's just one way it could happen and I'm not saying it would be exactly like an Uchiha version but close enough.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Special chakra sprouting from the brain of a Hyuuga and going into their eyes? We know how the Sharingan works, Tobirama explained it very well. Please, show me the scan that explains how Hima awakened a Byakugan because of special chakra sprouting from the brain.
No scan. Just basic context clues.

The fact of the matter is that Himawari awakened the byakugan and switched between byakugan and normal eyes in the same way that Uchihas do it with sharingan.

You can call BS or asspull all you want but at the end of the day that just comes down to meta (out of universe) reasons as to why Hima awakened the byakugan.

Calling asspull doesn't explain anything from an actual in universe perspective (the characters themselves don't know Masashi Kishimoto and his staff).

It is most likely the case that all dojutsu result from special chakara in the brain (but different types for different dojutsu).

What other explanation (in universe) would there be? You can't just answer this with "asspull" or "fanfic" either because those are out of universe reasons, not in universe.

Anyway, Tobirama never said that the sharingan was the only dojutsu that resulted from special chakara in the brain. He just said that this is how it happens, so I don't know why you're acting like the sharingan is the only dojutsu that can result from special chakara.

Also, why are you so fixated on the special chakara being unique to sharingan? You're acting like it would weaken or take something away from the sharingan if byakugan was also the result of special chakara. Either way, the byakugan would still be the same relatively weak eye and the sharingan doesn't lose any power.

Are you really just more willing to accept that the byakugan and other dojutsu just come from spontaneous generation rather than having an actual anatomical source such as the brain?

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Sasuke is his sensei and he is a dojutusu user also do you think he will learn a technique similar to susanoo? I think he could if he used lightning armor with his byakugan.
Its been confirmed that his dojutsu is the Jogan not the Byakugan and since we know nothing about it, really anything is possible. To be honest I don't think he should, i think they should leave that to Sarada