Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The storyline is kinda complex for the series. But I think one of the main themes is for Boruto to fulfill Sasuke's plan for being a shinobi above the entire ninja world. Sasuke wanted to kill the kage. I don't think Boruto will go that far. But there may come a time when all the kage have been defeated and he has to step in and save the world again. If it were not for Sasuke forcing Boruto to learn rasengan and having the mindfulness to bring him along against Momo they may not have won that battle. I think this scenario will repeat itself again. The next time will be more extreme people may actually die. But I think it will be Sasuke's wisdom enacted through Boruto that will save them.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke being borutos teach is off putting, because it seems like he is doing it to teach boruto to respect his father and how much he does.
But that’s not Sasuke responsibility, Boruto is just a spoiled brat and Naruto is absent.
The problem is that Sarada is too much like Sakura.
She has this maturity and selflessness that makes Sasuke feel like she doesn’t t need him as much. And the sad thing is Sarada feels the same way. I feel like they both are sacrificing their relationship for boruto and Naruto

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The storyline is kinda complex for the series. But I think one of the main themes is for Boruto to fulfill Sasuke's plan for being a shinobi above the entire ninja world. Sasuke wanted to kill the kage. I don't think Boruto will go that far. But there may come a time when all the kage have been defeated and he has to step in and save the world again. If it were not for Sasuke forcing Boruto to learn rasengan and having the mindfulness to bring him along against Momo they may not have won that battle. I think this scenario will repeat itself again. The next time will be more extreme people may actually die. But I think it will be Sasuke's wisdom enacted through Boruto that will save them.
I agree, I think Sasuke see's alot in Boruto and he see's that he can help him be a great ninja and finally complete his journey for atonement. Personally i hope this will help him get past the whole one armed thing, handicapping himself by choice makes sense when there's no one who poses a threat but ever since Momoshiki it's just stupid.

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno, but I really hope that they're gonna make him some kind of an arm like they did to Naruto. I mean, he's already redeemed himself, his wife is one of the strongest Medical ninjas in history, not to mention Tsunade is still lurking around. No matter how strong he is, he's still going to be stronger with both of his arms.