[Discussion] Will Blackbeard drop Shanks?

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The two don't like each other, and when Blackbeard *****'d out of their fight at Marineford he said they simply weren't ready to fight them yet. I think this implies that Teach is gonna run around trying to collect OP abilities and crew members and attack Shanks in some underhanded way. Do you think he will ever beat the Red Hair Pirates? I'd be mad salty if he did

Reactions: zeezzay

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don't get more badass with a crew member who has a roided out chimp hanging from his lower lip. Or a captain that can put fear into almost every pirate's life while wearing Hawaiian pants and a black drench coat.
He's my favorite too, he showed up to the whole world and said who wants some, and no one accepted the challenge. I feel like Shanks is gonna get killed by Blackbeard too. I'm gonna be salty af

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't Blackbeard, during the Marineford Arc, said he wanted to kill Shanks, but the moment Shanks arrived, he wanted to leave immediately?

:lmao:
Yeah he punk'd out hard, but he did say we aren't ready to face them just yet which sorta darkly implies that one day once his crew has more hax he's gonna try to go for em