Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO by the end of the show, all 3 Dragons will be killed.
Not only the Dragons but some of the Dothraki and Unsullied army will also be killed off by the White Walkers and the Ice Dragon.

Because Cersi has absolutely no chance against Dannareys so to make it fair fight I think the show will kill off the 3 Dragons and a few of Dannareys army.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think she'll lose anymore dragons, G.R Matrtin is simply hyping the conclusion of the series and evening the playing field. Having three fire breathing dragons in a war against ice zombies isn't a even playing field but rather overkill. Anyway, no. I don't think anymore dragons are dying...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's debatable whether the final confrontation will be against Cersei. One of the crucial points of the whole storyline involving the White Walkers is that Westeros (and Essos for that matter) should unite if they want to stand a chance as the Others don't give a damn about noble houses, kingdoms, races etc. If most of them work together except Cersei, well her position will by default become highly unstable. While the biggest threat Westeros has ever seen in 8000 years is upon her kingdom, she doesn't do anything. So much for being the protector of the realm.

There's something wrong either way with the possibility that they first successfully deal with the White Walkers and then they just resume the game of the thrones.

That many people will die is likewise a given, but I kinda find it stupid that that would happen just for Cersei and that counts double for the dragons. It has been confirmed that the whole wight hunt, and thus the manner of Viserion's death, is a fabrication of the TV-series. In the books they put a lot of emphasis on the importance behind the symbolism of 'the head has three dragons', something that doesn't really appear much in the TV series. So there's quite a reasonable chance Viserion will not die in the books. It seems they reduced this plot line in the TV adaption to Dany and Jon, making one dragon 'expendable', but in the books this situation is quite differently.

In any case what was the entire point of Dany resurrecting and nursing thee dragons and collecting all those armies if they are mostly gone before the final act? This would make a large portion of the story obsolete and for what? To even things out for Cersei?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont like trying to predict stuff in shows but..one way i could see it going is the Lannisters dying in the war against the WW's, like Cersei does something extremely selfish during the war which ends up getting her killed. honestly i dont think theyll have much challenge after the war against the white walkers. they have that catapult thing to take care of the zombie dragon, they can just make some spears out of dragon glass and after losing a dragon, Daenerys will probably be smarter in her strategy with using them

but one of the things i like about shows is not knowing whats gonna happen next, so hopefully its something really creative. i hope they dont just go the unimaginative route where they fight the white walkers together, then fight against each other. it really doesnt make sense if you think about it

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont like trying to predict stuff in shows but..one way i could see it going is the Lannisters dying in the war against the WW's, like Cersei does something extremely selfish during the war which ends up getting her killed. honestly i dont think theyll have much challenge after the war against the white walkers. they have that catapult thing to take care of the zombie dragon, they can just make some spears out of dragon glass and after losing a dragon, Daenerys will probably be smarter in her strategy with using them

but one of the things i like about shows is not knowing whats gonna happen next, so hopefully its something really creative. i hope they dont just go the unimaginative route where they fight the white walkers together, then fight against each other. it really doesnt make sense if you think about it
Well if the prediction of Maggy the Frog would become true, which till now has been the case, Cersei will die at the hands of her younger brother. She believes that that will be Tyrion, but it has been wildly speculated that it will be Jaime and personally I'm also inclined to believe the latter as it fits the story and the way how GRRM writes. The circumstances however in which this will take place are still a mystery.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if the prediction of Maggy the Frog would become true, which till now has been the case, Cersei will die at the hands of her younger brother. She believes that that will be Tyrion, but it has been wildly speculated that it will be Jaime and personally I'm also inclined to believe the latter as it fits the story and the way how GRRM writes. The circumstances however in which this will take place are still a mystery.
yeah i dont see Tyrion killing her, hes shown in the last episode he'd rather have prisoners. that would be pretty interesting if she ended up being killed by Jaime, if it did happen it would have to be something really extreme because he loves her a lot and is super loyal to her, that could be a really good plot twist though

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i dont see Tyrion killing her, hes shown in the last episode he'd rather have prisoners. that would be pretty interesting if she ended up being killed by Jaime, if it did happen it would have to be something really extreme because he loves her a lot and is super loyal to her, that could be a really good plot twist though
Well there are enough YT videos about this. The overall consensus is that Jaime already experienced one king turning mad and killed him, so he knows the signs. You can also clearly see in the TV series that Jaime really isn't motivated in supporting Cersei's cause. The only reason why he does what she says is because he loves her and it's that love, people believe, will make him kill her in the end. Because Jaime loves Cersei so much, he can't stand the thought of seeing her becoming the 'mad queen' and thus kills her. This is often tied to the hypothesis he will commit suicide afterwards (or he makes sure they die both at the same time) and thus making Tyrion the legitimate heir of Casterly Rock.

Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her last dragon will indeed be drogon. he is her biggest and favorite and most deadly dragon. he is more vicious than the other two.

i predicted this from the very first time.. she will lost two and keep one... her main dragon drogon

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is is my personal prediction but I think the final fight of the series will be between dani and Jon

A major theme of the series is fire versus ice dani being associated with fire and Jon with ice even the red priestess states this

I think they will band together defeat the night king and it will be a final battle of true heirs of the thrones, I think some how jon might claim the ice dragon.

As for will Dragons survive I'm not sure but I think Dani will die in the end leaving jon to be the destined king and we see the one dragon actually likes jon.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well there are enough YT videos about this. The overall consensus is that Jaime already experienced one king turning mad and killed him, so he knows the signs. You can also clearly see in the TV series that Jaime really isn't motivated in supporting Cersei's cause. The only reason why he does what she says is because he loves her and it's that love, people believe, will make him kill her in the end. Because Jaime loves Cersei so much, he can't stand the thought of seeing her becoming the 'mad queen' and thus kills her. This is often tied to the hypothesis he will commit suicide afterwards (or he makes sure they die both at the same time) and thus making Tyrion the legitimate heir of Casterly Rock.
I don't really see Jaimie having it in him to kill cersei especially when she's pregnant with his child I kind of think he in a way will ask brienne to be the one to kill him and cersei.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wasn't Viserion the only female?
Just looked it up seems all the dragons are boys

Also something interesting I found the dragon that was killed and became a white walker was named after her brother

While her biggest and favorite dragon is named after her dead husband

And her last dragon rhaegal is named after jons dad hinting to me jon might end up claiming this dragon and that all the dragons will die since all those who they were named after were killed

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Also something interesting I found the dragon that was killed and became a white walker was named after her brother

And her last dragon rhaegal is named after jons dad hinting to me jon might end up claiming this dragon and that all the dragons will die since all those who they were named after were killed
So the dragon species is screwed. One of them should've been made female, so they can mate and give birth to more dragons.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So the dragon species is screwed. One of them should've been made female, so they can mate and give birth to more dragons.
Possibly but dragons were thought to extinct never to come back game of thrones is a magical world so anything's possible

But if they do die and never come back it's suggestive of the age of dragons are over and a new age begins I think Jon will be the final winners of the fight and start a new type of leadership

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is is my personal prediction but I think the final fight of the series will be between dani and Jon

A major theme of the series is fire versus ice dani being associated with fire and Jon with ice even the red priestess states this

I think they will band together defeat the night king and it will be a final battle of true heirs of the thrones, I think some how jon might claim the ice dragon.

As for will Dragons survive I'm not sure but I think Dani will die in the end leaving jon to be the destined king and we see the one dragon actually likes jon.
Only Jon is both ice & fire, something Melisandre didn't knew or more precise she didn't understand why Jon appeared in her fires so often.

I don't really see Jaimie having it in him to kill cersei especially when she's pregnant with his child I kind of think he in a way will ask brienne to be the one to kill him and cersei.
Well that's the point, Jaime loves Cersei so much it must be devastating for him to see her spiral into madness, something he once already witnessed with Aerys. If Cersei receives one or more heavy emotional blows I can imagine she would snap completely and rather than seeing her like that, Jaime does the same thing he did two decades ago. And in regards to the child, well the leaked spoiler script mentioned she would be pregnant and what's going to happen to the baby and till now the majority of the spoilers were correct...

Wasn't Viserion the only female?

Actually within the world of ASOIAF this is a topic of debate, with other words they don't know themselves how to differentiate genders between dragons or if they even have a gender to begin with. GRRM likes to present his world as if it was written by a real maester and thus most information is seen from the perspective of a canon individual, not from an all-knowing person.

So it's very well possible that all the dragons are either male, female, mixed or asexual. Unless the genders were explicitly stated in the TV series, but that could just be a fabrication of the producers. Considering however that in the Valyrian language the word for prince/princess is one and the same, thus not gender-specific, I think this would either be a symbolic or a factual reflection of the importance of dragons in the ancient Valyria society.