[Discussion] Wildest Female Characters in DB/DBZ - Favs?

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems all the female characters in DB series are totally mad. Who is your favourite?

You have fortuneteller Baba: 500+ year hag with the rudest attitude. She charges people 10 million zenni just to tell one fortune. She saw the whole thing that went down with DBZ and didn't bother warn Goku lol XD
You must be registered for see images

Bulma: Extreme hormonal mood swings. Violent nature. Wild fire temperament. And then she is really nice and friendly the next minute.

Launch: The manga's first super saiyan XD AK47's probably stored in her panties. Never out of ammunition. Big time criminal on the run. Lol I love blonde Launch. She and Roshi in DB were a class act.

Chi Chi: she's totally insane. Absolutely love her aggression and extreme violent nature. She drives the fear of God into Goku. I love how she says the Z fighters are a gang. She's not nearly as bad in the manga though.

Last edited:

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, Chi Chi was only there to have babies, it was her only purpose and to be really, really, really annoying.

Baba had some plot uses, mainly in the early Dragon ball series but after that had little use as a character but then Mr. Toriyama never pushed her.

Launch was comic relief and I thought it was a shame she was missed from Z, she shacked up with Tien in the end but we never saw her again after volume 16 I believe.

Bulma, Bulma is actually a masterpiece of a character, very unique and despite being comic relief a lot, actually an enormously important character. Bulma actually plays more of an important role in DBZ that Sakura or any of the female characters play in Naruto or Bleach, her presence and brain were often vital to the story in both part one and two. Only during the Boo arc did she loose relevance but unfortunately every one had by then.

Despite this, Akira Toriyama doesn't actually like Bulma

BTW, you forgot Videl.

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, Chi Chi was only there to have babies, it was her only purpose and to be really, really, really annoying
She was able to defeat some 100? fodder RR soilders on her own In DB. Semi finalist in the WMT. I think she's more than just a baby machine for Goku. She was really sweet In DB. And you absolutely need to love her madness lol

Baba had some plot uses, mainly in the early Dragon ball series but after that had little use as a character but then Mr. Toriyama never pushed her.
True. She did give goku the one day pass though

Launch was comic relief and I thought it was a shame she was missed from Z, she shacked up with Tien in the end but we never saw her again after volume 16 I believe.
Lol gotta agree.

Bulma, Bulma is actually a masterpiece of a character, very unique and despite being comic relief a lot, actually an enormously important character. Bulma actually plays more of an important role in DBZ that Sakura or any of the female characters play in Naruto or Bleach, her presence and brain were often vital to the story in both part one and two. Only during the Boo arc did she loose relevance but unfortunately every one had by then.

Despite this, Akira Toriyama doesn't actually like Bulma
Spot on. She's very well developed. She started off as a total narcissistic and ended up being a well rounded woman. Much love for Bulma.

BTW, you forgot Videl.
I loathe Videl. I was shipping Gohan and his filler date lol. Videl was ok when she was a *****. Soon as she turned soft Gohan was doomed to nerdism XD

Last edited:

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn it's hard.

I think Chi-Chi is the wilder one but as far as importance goes I'd have to say Bulma.

She's literally been part of the series since DB and is a actual important character throughout the story.

Chi-Chi didn't really contribute to something important like that aside from making kids and keeping Goku and kids in line.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She was able to defeat some 100? fodder RR soilders on her own In DB. Semi finalist in the WMT. I think she's more than just a baby machine for Goku. She was really sweet In DB. And you absolutely need to love her madness lol

True. She did give goku the one day pass though

Lol gotta agree.

Spot on. She's very well developed. She started off as a total narcissistic and ended up being a well rounded woman. Much love for Bulma.

I loathe Videl. I was shipping Gohan and his filler date lol. Videl was ok when she was a *****. Soon as she turned soft Gohan was doomed to nerdism XD
LOL, I hate Chi Chi she is so annoying. Honestly, sometimes she can be humorous and granted, Manga Chi Chi is not as bad as Anime Chi Chi but other than being Goku's wife, I never saw her purpose.

LOL, was Videl responsible for Gohan becoming nerdy? I think it was predestined?

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol that old witch was a freak XD

Edit I found a canon female that isn't wack remember Suno? She saved goku during the RR arc

Last edited: