[Discussion] wil vaccination really reduce corona rates??????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I recently had covid and the vaccine helped me to have an easy form, not coughing and not staying in bed for days like i saw so many people...
I have close people who had covid, one is dead, another were not vaccined and almost died, another also not vaccined had a pretty ugly form (the one i took it from), plus several people i know they recovered harder and they health was weakened by the virus.
Everyone who caught the virus and were not vaccined wants now the vaccine.

I don't understand the anti vaccine opinions, i used to think it may be not effective, but now i know it's good. At least Pfizer did it's job for me.
my heart died coz it got stabed by some1...thats worst then korona..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I recently had covid and the vaccine helped me to have an easy form, not coughing and not staying in bed for days like i saw so many people...
I have close people who had covid, one is dead, another were not vaccined and almost died, another also not vaccined had a pretty ugly form (the one i took it from), plus several people i know they recovered harder and they health was weakened by the virus.
Everyone who caught the virus and were not vaccined wants now the vaccine.

I don't understand the anti vaccine opinions, i used to think it may be not effective, but now i know it's good. At least Pfizer did it's job for me.
Whoa! How are you now?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoa! How are you now?
I am completely fine :flirty:

I am grateful for the vaccine, it sure makes the difference for most of the people who got it, I hope everyone will understand this. My country has a very low vaccine rate and a very high illness numbers lately because some people campaigned anti-vaccine and even smart people fell for disinformations :(

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto and Avani

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I am grateful for the vaccine, it sure makes the difference for most of the people who got it, I hope everyone will understand this. My country has a very low vaccine rate and a very high illness numbers lately because some people campaigned anti-vaccine and even smart people fell for disinformations :(
i'm talkin to you :mad::mad::mad:..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anti-vaccine people are everywhere. :confused:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anti-vaccine people are everywhere. :confused:
People probably don't understand what ugly diseases were eradicated by vaccines in the amount of time since the first vaccine was created. This is not because they don't know it theoretically, but they know nothing about those diseases.
Here any new born child receives since birth few very important vaccines and I think that this is a good thinng. Imagine some people are nowadays against these as well, after decades of practising them...

Side note, the second shot of the Pfizer vaccine made me unable to stay on my feet and i was for a whole day powerless and dizzy.
It was such a strong reaction i never imagined before, but when i finally caught the virus my body was ready to fight it and that day of feeling bad was totally worthy.

I think people refusing the vaccine are like the scientists who proved years ago that from a train going faster than 30 km per hour the air comes out of it and the humans inside die. Luckily there were some insane pople practically proving wrong the scientists of the time and we have now high speed trains.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People probably don't understand what ugly diseases were eradicated by vaccines in the amount of time since the first vaccine was created. This is not because they don't know it theoretically, but they know nothing about those diseases.
Here any new born child receives since birth few very important vaccines and I think that this is a good thinng. Imagine some people are nowadays against these as well, after decades of practising them...

Side note, the second shot of the Pfizer vaccine made me unable to stay on my feet and i was for a whole day powerless and dizzy.
It was such a strong reaction i never imagined before, but when i finally caught the virus my body was ready to fight it and that day of feeling bad was totally worthy.

I think people refusing the vaccine are like the scientists who proved years ago that from a train going faster than 30 km per hour the air comes out of it and the humans inside die. Luckily there were some insane pople practically proving wrong the scientists of the time and we have now high speed trains.

Hmm I had covishield that's Indian brand of Astrazenica. I had pain in the arm and little bit tired. But nothing more. Vaccination center told us to sit down for 15 minutes to half an hour as a precaution in case of a reaction. They also checked BP and pulse after vaccination.

There are areas here where vaccination workers walked on foot for two days to reach interior or mountainous regions. They deserve respect for the extreme efforts not anti vaccinator drama.

But then here, health workers and doctors had to deal with obnoxious crowds which refused to get tested for covid and pelted stones at them. And when tested positive behaved in worst manner even inside hospitals. Because of their belief that covid was a hoax or that it would harm only non believers in their religion.

Reactions: Michelle