[Discussion] wil vaccination really reduce corona rates??????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
i----------------->.

remenber when corona pandimic starts????..in news and madia and newspapers and magazins and all...they tell us : wear mask!!! ...wear mask!!! ...wear mask!!! ..wear mask!!!!..😷😷😷 ...

it's like teh masks contain healing powerz...

and today is diferent song : do teh vaccination!!!!..do teh vaccination!!!!..do teh vaccination!!!!..πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰...

Now my opnion is : to stop corona i tink wearing masks is beter idea...cuz teh real problem in corona pantemic is teh infection and teh contagion of disease from one person to a other person and not teh corona itself..

so if someone get vaccinated it may increase his imunity against corona but it won't stop rapid contagion...unlike wearing mask it can help reduce rate of contagion dramaticaly...

am i wrong??????????...

Reactions: Angel90

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,293πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
i----------------->.

remenber when corona pandimic starts????..in news and madia and newspapers and magazins and all...they tell us : wear mask!!! ...wear mask!!! ...wear mask!!! ..wear mask!!!!..😷😷😷 ...

it's like teh masks contain healing powerz...

and today is diferent song : do teh vaccination!!!!..do teh vaccination!!!!..do teh vaccination!!!!..πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰...

Now my opnion is : to stop corona i tink wearing masks is beter idea...cuz teh real problem in corona pantemic is teh infection and teh contagion of disease from one person to a other person and not teh corona itself..

so if someone get vaccinated it may increase his imunity against corona but it won't stop rapid contagion...unlike wearing mask it can help reduce rate of contagion dramaticaly...

am i wrong??????????...
Just get your vaccine, please. It's for the better. The vaccine does not stop transmission of the virus but it does reduce the death rate of covid by 95%-98% and I don't know if your a gambler but I'd take those odds any day of the week.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Just get your vaccine, please. It's for the better. The vaccine does not stop transmission of the virus but it does reduce the death rate of covid by 95%-98% and I don't know if your a gambler but I'd take those odds any day of the week.
Who gave u tis wrong opinion????..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398πŸ’Έ
Kumi
480πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ

am i wrong??????????...
Masks help by avoiding virus. Vaccination helps by boosting your own immunity system. Thing is, neither makes your 100% immune. Just more resistant against the virus and damage.

Besides, how many people uses masks properly? Half the time, I see people wearing it on chin rather than covering their mouth and nose. Or keeping it in pockets unless they see some cop around and had to go inside a store or office which doesn't allow entry without mask...Other times, I see people keeping a mask on while every now and then touching it or shifting it to use mobiles. Their hands touching lots of stuff and then their mobile and mask... So.... How effective it remains by the end of the trip, is something is hard to predict.

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,293πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Masks help by avoiding virus. Vaccination helps by boosting your own immunity system. Thing is neither make your 100% immune. Just more resistant against the virus and damage.

Besides how many people uses masks properly? Half the time I see people wearing it on chin rather than covering their mouth and nose. Or keep it in pockets unless they see some cop around and had to go inside a store or office which doesn't allow entry without mask...Other times, I see people keeping a mask on while every now and then touching it or shifting it to use mobiles. Their hands touching lots of stuff and then their mobile and mask... So.... How effective it remains by the end of the trip is something is hard to predict.
Thank you, Dr. Ira. ;)

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,192πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Literal millions have already died to Covid and you guys are really still complaining about the vaccine? The vaccine was always intended to come after the masks once they were developed. Before Delta, a mutant that the unvaccinated helped create through their constant infections, the viral load that vaccinated people would create wasn't much of a concern. Still, people that are unvaccinated are drastically more likely to spread the virus because they're drastically more likely to catch it. All this tells us is that vaccinated people should continue wearing masks.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Literal millions have already died to Covid and you guys are really still complaining about the vaccine? The vaccine was always intended to come after the masks once they were developed. Before Delta, a mutant that the unvaccinated helped create through their constant infections, the viral load that vaccinated people would create wasn't much of a concern. Still, people that are unvaccinated are drastically more likely to spread the virus because they're drastically more likely to catch it. All this tells us is that vaccinated people should continue wearing masks.
do u speak from knowleje or experience???????..

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012πŸ’Έ
Kumi
3,787πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I recently had covid and the vaccine helped me to have an easy form, not coughing and not staying in bed for days like i saw so many people...
I have close people who had covid, one is dead, another were not vaccined and almost died, another also not vaccined had a pretty ugly form (the one i took it from), plus several people i know they recovered harder and they health was weakened by the virus.
Everyone who caught the virus and were not vaccined wants now the vaccine.

I don't understand the anti vaccine opinions, i used to think it may be not effective, but now i know it's good. At least Pfizer did it's job for me.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto and Avani