wil naruto learn cool wind element jutsus?

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everyone knows naruto's jutsus arent elemental jutsus only fuuton rasenshuriken but he can better not use it anymore and because hes wind natured i trought what kinda sort of wind jutsu(s) wil he learn?

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mayeb he could do a wind ball attack liek saskues fireball jutsu but with more cutting power seems a possibility. also could uses the fuiton raasurken as a sheild as well since it cuts a lot. he could just throw it to save his hand but his aim would have to be good.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he could learn all kinda of wind jutsus. like(Fuuton Reppuuken) Wind Element- Cyclone Blow or Wind Release: Pressure Damage (Fūton: Atsugai)

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think he will learn some wind jutsus and learn how to throw the rasenshurilken.:D
Maybe he will use the foxes chakra to shell the rasenshhuriken so he can throw it and once it hits he releases it.

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rasengan thrown with Wind... that would be cool,,, but as far as i remember the user has to be connected to the rasengan that it doesnt collapse...therefore fuuton rasengan is not throwable either?

i bet the scroll will teach him really fuckin much :p

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasengan thrown with Wind... that would be cool,,, but as far as i remember the user has to be connected to the rasengan that it doesnt collapse...therefore fuuton rasengan is not throwable either?

i bet the scroll will teach him really fuckin much :p
or an wind tornado with kunai shadow replications in it