wich version of teh joker do u prefere ?????...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

wich version of teh joker do u prefere in movies .........is it :

1-teh joker who fell in chimical product and become a joker...

Or :

2-a joker who become a society byproduct joker...

for me 1st version is better becuz its based on original comic maybe??? -looks more sci-fi....(correct me if im wrong)...

while second look more like drama movie about some miserable clown...

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The joker that is in the animated series is the most jokery-ish joker to me. I wouldn't say that one is my favorite though, however, I think my favorite alteration of the joker is the one from The Dark Knight.

The killing joke is also my favorite joker origin because it combines the whole chemical waste thing with a bit of the society thing and it works. The Joker (movie) was good too, but I just don't see that joker as anything like the joker we know.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The joker that is in the animated series is the most jokery-ish joker to me. I wouldn't say that one is my favorite though, however, I think my favorite alteration of the joker is the one from The Dark Knight.

The killing joke is also my favorite joker origin because it combines the whole chemical waste thing with a bit of the society thing and it works. The Joker (movie) was good too, but I just don't see that joker as anything like the joker we know.
wow very impressive how u put it out...really very impressive..

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am too protected by family to watch joker when me young.
I do prefer the joker in dark knight because i watch the movie and he good actor however i believe dis new spiderman will be the real MVP

Reactions: minamoto