Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously, but Kishimoto makes them think certain ways to differentiate them. For example, unlike Naruto, Sasuke kept what the Sage & Black Zetsu said abour Kaguya in mind and decided to investigate. In doing so he developed a technique that allowed him to cross dimensions and learned about Momo and Kin well ahead of time. He told the Kages' years in advance, and when they finally arrived they were all able to defeat them, even with Naruto being kidnapped and taken to another dimension. Had it not been for Sasuke, everyone would be dead.

Facts such as this can easily be used to place Sasuke above Naruto. Even more so with Naruto stating Sasuke is the Finest Shinobi.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously, but Kishimoto makes them think certain ways to differentiate them. For example, unlike Naruto, Sasuke kept what the Sage & Black Zetsu said abour Kaguya in mind and decided to investigate. In doing so he developed a technique that allowed him to cross dimensions and learned about Momo and Kin well ahead of time. He told the Kages' years in advance, and when they finally arrived they were all able to defeat them, even with Naruto being kidnapped and taken to another dimension. Had it not been for Sasuke, everyone would be dead.

Facts such as this can easily be used to place Sasuke above Naruto. Even more so with Naruto stating Sasuke is the Finest Shinobi.
And yet if it wasn't for Naruto a decade before that, the earth would cease to exist. :hint:

Dat Naruto. :win:

Reactions: Guitar Hero

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You basically just did what I'm talking about, naruto could of easily been the one who decided to investigate and developed a technique that allowed him to open dimensions if kishimoto wanted it like that and sasuke could of been the one trapped. You say everyone would of been dead had it not been up to sasuke but you are wrong it's not up to sasuke it's up to what kishimoto wants. Like I said before it's not up to SASUKE or NARUTO is up to kishimoto what happening in his manga

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And yet if it wasn't for Naruto a decade before that, the earth would cease to exist. :hint:

Dat Naruto. :win:
Clearly, seeing as it took him and Sasuke to defeat Obito, Madara, & Kaguya.

You basically just did what I'm talking about, naruto could of easily been the one who decided to investigate and developed a technique that allowed him to open dimensions if kishimoto wanted it like that and sasuke could of been the one trapped. You say everyone would of been dead had it not been up to sasuke but you are wrong it's not up to sasuke it's up to what kishimoto wants. Like I said before it's not up to SASUKE or NARUTO is up to kishimoto what happening in his manga
You're looking at things from an outside perspective whilst others look at things from an instory perspective.

How can anyone discuss anything about fiction with your mindset? We wouldn't be able to have fun comparing and contrasting characters, events, etc if we just thought, "nothing matters, the Author decides everything".

Last edited:

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Facts such as this can easily be used to place Sasuke above Naruto.
Even more so with Naruto stating Sasuke is the Finest Shinobi.
Naruto created The Department of Analytical Study to investigate ancient civilisations. Sasuke's scroll would've been useless without it.

Bold is manipulating the context of statements .:bdpf:

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People in NB have this kind of mentality. Thats why something not worth/not having a point to discuss deeply still happen. Like they never think logically and in reality.

People who makes a theory or any possibility prediction without taking into consideration the author. Example: Sarada having MS/Sarada will have quality of Sasuke/Itachi/Sakura can be a Senju/Boruto will awaken Tenseigan etc.

Yes when we consider all facts established in manga, it's possible for one character to develop some-kind of potential/characteristic going by the string of logic and fact we have in hand but thats not you who will decide what this character would become later.

Edit: I think what I've wrote is out of context of this thread :sweat:

I think speaks logically, Sasuke is the possible candidate to have S/T jutsu that can be use to travel between dimensions and not Naruto and going by character characteristic, Naruto is not the type to invent something new that out of his knowledge/capability. Rasengan and S/T just is like world apart.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can already tell this is going to turn into another Sasuke>Naruto/ Naruto > Sasuke wankfest. :kk:

:eek:uttahere:
You say that whilst supporting comments like this.

You seen my comment placing Sasuke above Naruto, and left a comment opposing it. Yet when you see a comment supporting Naruto over Sasuke you support it. Don't try to act like you're neutral.