Not open for further replies.

Coderack

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so last night I posted a topic in the Naruto discussion section named "My Top 10 Shinobi".
Today morning I logged from a computer from my University and the topic was still there.
I logged now 10 minutes and I saw that the thread is gone, I searched my posts also and at first it shown that I have 1/4, meaning that I had 4 posts but just 1 was displayed, refreshed and I had 1/1 posts.
My question is very simple: Why ? I thought this forum was at least decent and it's not like I'm sorry for how much time I spent to write that topic because I have it saved in a text file but the thing is that at this very right moment I feel very disrespected...

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe there are still update's going on, so threads disappear sometimes. It might be 'hidden' somewhere and in that case it will be back.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's simple. Today Ira and myself cleaned the Naruto discussion subforum because it was a mess. Reading from what you just posted, and the thread you made, it's pretty obvious yours was trashed as well. This because threads like "TOP 10 LIST OF ALL TIME SHINOBIS" and what not appear in an hourly basis, and we trash all duplicate threads, because there's no point in having 10000 threads about the same topic. Sorry, but it's how things go. :)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no database or update did that. We cleaned a bunch of repetive threads in several areas, mainly naruto discussion forum and similar. Most were spam filled, flame filled or simply repetive and done already. I assume you didn't notice the overflow of "top 10" threads saying the same thing and bashin each other in the process of discussion.

So it wasn't an error or mistake. It was just a clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.