Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is category of news that usually get posted and discussed on forums...

One was weak and stupid another was smart and heroic.. only problem was...
A death is a death, no matter how it happened. Both girls deserve the respect and 'prayer' if you're religious. One fell in to a depression and the other stood up for her rights. I have no need to look down on Amanda. What happened to her was tragic and what happened to the girl was tragic as well.

I made my point, gave my opinion. I wont post again.
----------

P.s I will suggest you close the thread if it gets wild and TO ALL, try keeping it civil, meaning no spamming/insulting or arguing like children because Vision stated that threads related to the one before, shouldn't be made. This one is about a different subject but contains talks about the the previous one- they will infract people once again if it gets out of hand.

Last edited:

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

A death is a death, no matter how it happened. Both girls deserve the respect and 'prayer' if you're religious. One fell in to a depression and the other stood up for her rights. I have no need to look down on Amanda. What happened to her was tragic and what happened to the girl was tragic as well.

----------

P.s I will suggest you close the thread if it gets wild and TO ALL, try keeping it civil, meaning no spamming/insulting or arguing like children because Vision stated that threads related to the one before, shouldn't be made. This one is about a different subject but contains talks about the the previous one- they will infract people once again if it gets out of hand.
One simply don't follow :)

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why didnt she just report the guy to the police, charged him, and got a ton of money and and the loser in jail. she flashes her breasts and gets made fun of for flashing when another guz killed himself because people were making fun of him for being ugly. stupid. to kill yourself over that is pathetic. the world is a pathetic place, everyone cares about one girl dead from cyber bullying and when someone else stands up to a terrorist group no one cares.

hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me explain ....
If you are an anonymous, we'll balance a missile then apologize for collateral damage.
But if you are a victim of the Taliban, you will be entitled to a first class trip to London .

PS : Today Afghanistan: Three children killed in NATO bombings.

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

----------

This was made before he made that statement.

This a good thread. Shows how whacky the world is and how media only wants the bad stuff. Good topic=Good topic. I like hearing good news. This isn't good, but it's inspirational. I hope that makes sense. A sacrifice for something like this, standing up in life, is better than giving up on life.