Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see a lot of confusion on the topic so I thought I'd clear it up.

Yhach is powerful and Ichibei and Yama are both powerful but these are the facts

Ichibei has the power of Darkness, the power to cut the name of the person in half, cutting their powers in half as well. He can also give out a new name distributing the power of another being or creature which will in all situations be inferior to the opponent such as a black ant.

Yamamoto has the power of Fire, he is basically destruction incarnate, Yamamoto has nothing to elaborate on. If you are cut by his Bankai you are automatically erased from existence. His Bankai can resurrect the dead, his flames of defense make all attacks null void and his attacks result are inescapable.

Yhwach has the power to reincarnate, heal and bring back his own powers. Ichibei cuts and removes powers, Yamamoto erases your entire being into existence hence why Yhwach admitted that Yamamoto is the only one who can kill him.

Conclusion: Yama-Jii can eradicate from existence, Ichibei can take away powers, Yhwach can bring back powers. You do the rest. It's just a case of match-up, Yama could get his powers cut in half by Ichibei but Ichibei lacks a final death blow to deal with Yhwach. Yama can potentiall kill Yhwach but Yama can lose his powers and be killed by Ichibei.

Yhwach > Ichibei > Yama imo

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yamamoto got killed though
I'm implying 2 arm Yama can potentially kill Yhwach and is more of a threat to Yhwach than Ichibei was, read before you post.

Nah dude Yama's power is useless before the almighty
I said Yama has the potential to kill Yhwach as Yhwach admitted Yama was the only one capable of killing him, read.

Zealotic

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm implying 2 arm Yama can potentially kill Yhwach and is more of a threat to Yhwach than Ichibei was, read before you post.

I said Yama has the potential to kill Yhwach as Yhwach admitted Yama was the only one capable of killing him, read.
I agree but I don't see how Yama's powers should still have no effect

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yama is above them both, Yama already negged Yhwach, he lost the second time cause Yhwach stole his bankai, without them stealing eachother stuff, Yama would neg them both.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamamoto>Juha Bach>Ichibei. I don't see Ichibei surviving the heat from Yama's bankai. Juha Bach loses to Yama wihout his bankai sealing artifact.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So it's:

Ichibei can kill Yamamoto /// Yamamoto can kill Yhwach /// Yhwach can kill Ichibei

Just as I thought. I was under the impression that Ichibei is stronger than Yamamoto, but only because he can erase your ability, which Yama heavily relies on.

Good thread. U_U