Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it because she's a woman? Is it because she's kinda dumb?

So im on youtube seeing people wank adult naruto and Sasuke.

The guy said adult naruto was stronger than Kaguya cuz he beat Momoshiki and cuz adult naruto was stronger than teen naruto.

So i asked the guy how does naruto counter IT. he said Kurama. Too bad Kurama and Naruto would be under ITs effect.

Then i asked him how Naruto counters Amenominaka. He says reverse summoning. Naruto sure as hell was about to panicked when Isshiki was about to leave em in a different dimension lmfao.

Fellow base members i think its time we have that discussion that naruto and sasuke might be a tad bit overwanked. Even more so than 2010-2012 itachi

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ve always blamed Youtubers like SethTheProgrammer for majority of the idiots that exist in this fandom. It’s almost baffling how many can’t grasp basic concepts such as “overhype” and “feat-less”.

It still kinda shocks me that people currently maintain the notion that Momoshiki was stronger than Kaguya, some morons believe that adult Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than their Six Paths War Arc versions, and some like @Rikudou Tobi still think that the 6 Paths of the Rinnegan are restricted to only Nagato. What a retard

:lmao:

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Ophelia

Kin
93💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They don’t really think. They form their opinion based on biased and gather a YT following who want to hear that same biased and its the same vicious cycle.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's because she is dumb really. At least in the final fight. She actually put up a fight against Hagoromo.
It seems Isshiki has more ability in fighting. I'm calling on him being experienced in space fights lol.

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Generally blind fans accept dialog that boosts a character. The problem with this is that those “fans” refuse to accept that some characters are just hype and nothing more. An example of that would be Orochimaru and others hyping Hiruzen by saying that he knew all the jutsu of Konoha.

Reactions: Ophelia

Ophelia

Kin
93💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Generally blind fans accept dialog that boosts a character. The problem with this is that those “fans” refuse to accept that some characters are just hype and nothing more. An example of that would be Orochimaru and others hyping Hiruzen by saying that he knew all the jutsu of Konoha.
Well said.