Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Madara should be stronger than a Living one .. Why would he make himself mortal again ?
Edo Hashi can fight him again and Beat him .. I don't see any point where this could prove helpful to madara.

We have seen Bijuus sealed in Reanimated corpses and they were using Bijuu perfectly so madara doesn't need to be alive to control juubi or become it's jinchuruki ..

I want to hear thought on this.

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Edos who already had a bijuu inside of them would be ressurected still being a jinchuuriki... even Minato did...
they all became jinchuuriki when they were alive, they died and were ressurected... the only one whose chakra was absorbed to make Gedo Mazo come alive was Shukaku/Gaara. all others had their bijuus remaining in their bodies :c
but one whose brought back as an Edo cannot seal a living creature inside of his/her corpse body tho...

it's not the same :c

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you not been following the manga or what?

He needs a living body for what he needs to do.

Edo Jinchuriki's only had the Bijuu's chakra, because it was being channelled from the Mazou.

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Madara should be stronger than a Living one .. Why would he make himself mortal again ?
Edo Hashi can fight him again and Beat him .. I don't see any point where this could prove helpful to madara.

We have seen Bijuus sealed in Reanimated corpses and they were using Bijuu perfectly so madara doesn't need to be alive to control juubi or become it's jinchuruki ..

I want to hear thought on this.
Just read from *********** it explains everything. Madara can fight at full strength without bounds.