why would anyone like dubstep ?

Do you like dubstep ?

  • Yes!! ofc i do

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • whatever not crazy about it

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • oh! hell no

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13

Biju Hunter

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
538
Reaction score
37
I enjoy to listen to dubstep like EVERYDAY !!!

It is not like you should have a good taste of music or something.
I enjoy listening to dubstep cause most of dubstep songs are hard,extremnly hard like i hear to drop when it goes and it is mostly like i can feeling it !! BOOM WUB WUB DHUU WUB OOOMHH!!!

One of my favorite dubstep songs i listen to this week is this:
​

So yeah what about you guys ?
If you don't, why not ?
 
Last edited:

Negative Knight

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
17,245
Reaction score
1,306
Lmao at the Boom Boom Whup Whup Boom Boom Part :rofl:
 

NovaSasuke

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
536
Reaction score
40
I would rather not to watch it. :)
 

Elio

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
29,920
Reaction score
1,446
Dubstep is ok. ^^
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
[video=youtube;uwlGO9DxphA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwlGO9DxphA[/video]
 

SoupAddicttt

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
100
I hate dubstep but if you like it, not gonna judge you for it.
 

Kira was Righteous

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
6,568
Reaction score
421
Altough your song at the end sounds like Optimus prime having *** with a blender xd
 

Shinobi Train

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
6,011
Reaction score
399
I like dubstep, I just like it when it's done well. Like "Raise Your Weapon" by Deadmau5, that's great. I like it, but I prefer it to not be the whole song. One of my favorites is "Crystallize" by Lindsey Stirling.

 

Sterling Malory Archer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
10,750
Reaction score
337
I only "don't mind" dubstep after a few drinks (When I enter my "awesomeness state"...that's what my friends call it when I've had a few).

But when I'm sober..Meh, doesn't float my boat :(
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,415
Reaction score
4,182
I enjoy it here and there.

I hate dubstep but if you like it, not gonna judge you for it.

You sir, have said by far the smartest thing and most agreeable thing on this thread.
 
Top