Why Were Uchihas So Heavily Focused On In The Manga?

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But weren't they immensely inferior to the Senjus and some even started following hashi and gave up on madara. So no the Senjus ran shit and then came along an Uzamaki came along and ran Shit never a uchiha
Don't exaggerate, kid. We all know the reason Uchihas were inferior to Senjus was because a considerable quantity of clan members didn't even activate Sharingan, let alone Mangekyou Sharingan (due to rare conditions of awakening). If all members had Sharingan and MS was common, Uchiha clan would undoubtedly be the superior clan. In contrast, Senjus have no problem or hurdle in reaching their full potential because it's relatively easier. Uchihas have much more potential compared to Senjus.

And no, Senjus and Uzumakis can't run shit because there are only two relevant Senjus i.e. Hashirama and Tobirama, and the only two relevant Uzumakis i.e. Naruto and Nagato. Even Nagato Uzumaki was strong because of Madara Uchiha's Rinnegan so Uchihas aside from being the main driving force of the plot even contributed in Uzumaki's relevance by giving an Uzumaki (Nagato) an Uchiha power (Rinnegan).

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't exaggerate, kid. We all know the reason Uchihas were inferior to Senjus was because a considerable quantity of clan members didn't even activate Sharingan, let alone Mangekyou Sharingan (due to rare conditions of awakening). If all members had Sharingan and MS was common, Uchiha clan would undoubtedly be the superior clan. In contrast, Senjus have no problem or hurdle in reaching their full potential because it's relatively easier. Uchihas have much more potential compared to Senjus.

And no, Senjus and Uzumakis can't run shit because there are only two relevant Senjus i.e. Hashirama and Tobirama, and the only two relevant Uzumakis i.e. Naruto and Nagato. Even Nagato Uzumaki was strong because of Madara Uchiha's Rinnegan so Uchihas aside from being the main driving force of the plot even contributed in Uzumaki's relevance by giving an Uzumaki (Nagato) an Uchiha power (Rinnegan).
Yes some uchiha clan members didn't awaken the sharigan but what special abilities did the Senjus have besides strong chakra pools its not like being a senju grants as much as being an uchiha the senju where just better and what potential do they have to unlock ms but clearly that's not enough Senjus> uchiha manga facts

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What's the senju full potential again? And why was it easier for them?

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes some uchiha clan members didn't awaken the sharigan but what special abilities did the Senjus have besides strong chakra pools its not like being a senju grants as much as being an uchiha the senju where just better and what potential do they have to unlock ms but clearly that's not enough Senjus> uchiha manga facts
That's exactly what I'm trying to to say and you said it yourself pretty well especially @bold. Senjus were stronger because they had more at base and that was basically their full potential. Uchihas had more potential but unlocking that potential is difficult. That's exactly why Uchiha is the superior clan because they have much more potential compared to the Senjus, and if they utilized that potential they would be stronger definitely. And since they couldn't unlock that potential that's why Senju > Uchiha. Uchiha's powers rely a lot on Sharingan, without it Senjus are slightly better. Plus, learning Sage Mode has a lot more chances than awakening MS.

What's the senju full potential again? And why was it easier for them?
Senju full potential is basically only their base form which is slightly better than Uchihas without Sharingan due to larger chakra reserves. Uchihas powers depend a lot on Sharingan and without it, Senjus will obviously be superior. So Senju full potential < Uchiha full potential, but since Senjus are already at full potential, that's why they were victorious during Hashirama and Madara's era, because Uchihas weren't at all full potential.

Plus, talking extensively, Senju full potential is Sage Mode. Chances of learning Sage Mode > chances of awakening MS, though both are low.

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senju full potential is basically only their base form which is slightly better than Uchihas without Sharingan due to larger chakra reserves. Uchihas powers depend a lot on Sharingan and without it, Senjus will obviously be superior. So Senju full potential < Uchiha full potential, but since Senjus are already at full potential, that's why they were victorious during Hashirama and Madara's era, because Uchihas weren't at all full potential.
Uchiha have strong chakra thou, reserves ain't that much. Quality >quantity. Also the "base" of senju greatly differs it seems.
Plus, talking extensively, Senju full potential is Sage Mode. Chances of learning Sage Mode > chances of awakening MS, though both are low.
Sage mode isn't tied to senju and only one sage mode senju is known.....actually there are more known MS users during hashirama era than sage mode users in same era...Zzz

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's exactly what I'm trying to to say and you said it yourself pretty well especially @bold. Senjus were stronger because they had more at base and that was basically their full potential. Uchihas had more potential but unlocking that potential is difficult. That's exactly why Uchiha is the superior clan because they have much more potential compared to the Senjus, and if they utilized that potential they would be stronger definitely. And since they couldn't unlock that potential that's why Senju > Uchiha. Uchiha's powers rely a lot on Sharingan, without it Senjus are slightly better. Plus, learning Sage Mode has a lot more chances than awakening MS.

But hashi and madara were full potential hashi soloed so was izuna and tobirama and tobirama soloed and wasn't there a time when a lot of uchihas awakened ms but failed at ems? Even then senju stomps them how can u say someone's base form is their full potential u have no idea what the Senjus full potential is and it's not hard for the uchihas to get powers all they have to do is feel love it's simple Senjus just are better

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But hashi and madara were full potential hashi soloed so was izuna and tobirama and tobirama soloed and wasn't there a time when a lot of uchihas awakened ms but failed at ems? Even then senju stomps them how can u say someone's base form is their full potential u have no idea what the Senjus full potential is and it's not hard for the uchihas to get powers all they have to do is feel love it's simple Senjus just are better
are u an idiot? senju> uchiha where do u come up with that. just cuz hashirama and tobirama are better than madara and izuna was the sole reason why senju won and it wasnt even utter dominance like u say it is cuz they were bitter rivals.

in the previous gen senju and uchiha were equal and their leaders were as well. and uchiha overall had better ppl thrugh time. sasuke, obito, itachi, shisui etc. shisui can one shot hashirama and obito can beat him as well with kamui. its just in one generation madara was somewhat weaker than hashirama and that tipped it in senjus favor. senju> uchiha is not manga fact thats the stupidest thing i've read on this base. anyone with decent logic can see through that. both clans are the two most powerful but going by the manga uchihas produced better ninjas overall.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They where the tools of every Major villain in the manga, their also responsible for EVER NINJA WAR. So it makes sense.
"Kishimoto wrote them to be this way so that's the reason they are this way. So it makes sense."

Kishimoto didn't need to make them that, Madara didn't force the mangaka to make him a major villain.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Kishimoto wrote them to be this way so that's the reason they are this way. So it makes sense."

Kishimoto didn't need to make them that, Madara didn't force the mangaka to make him a major villain.
Your comprehension is off. I'm saying it was a vital point for them to be all apart of the same clan, if you disagree than you might as well not read the manga.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your comprehension is off. I'm saying it was a vital point for them to be all apart of the same clan, if you disagree than you might as well not read the manga.
lol excuse me

I have a different opinion to your misunderstanding of how writing works so I shouldn't read the manga? What you on

Also it really wasn't? Obito's identity and faith to his clan is barely a part of his character and even Madara's story involves him ditching the clan and finding his own motivation before we even meet him. These characters could've easily been something more original than more walking eye powers & overused Susanoo-hosts.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol excuse me

I have a different opinion to your misunderstanding of how writing works so I shouldn't read the manga? What you on

Also it really wasn't? Obito's identity and faith to his clan is barely a part of his character and even Madara's story involves him ditching the clan and finding his own motivation before we even meet him. These characters could've easily been something more original than more walking eye powers & overused Susanoo-hosts.
Yea, you don't know the manga nearly as well as you should to try and be correcting me.

Of course it was important for them all to be Uchihas, from the same clan, That's the clan Black Zetsu has been manipulating for the entire story-line. It was explained clearly in the manga.
You must be registered for see images

You see where this is going? Almost every villain has been directly, or indirectly controlled by the final one,though the use of one specific clan, leading up to the grand reveal at the end.
It's classic story telling.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, you don't know the manga nearly as well as you should to try and be correcting me.

Of course it was important for them all to be Uchihas, from the same clan, That's the clan Black Zetsu has been manipulating for the entire story-line. It was explained clearly in the manga.

You see where this is going? Almost every villain has been directly, or indirectly controlled by the final one,though the use of one specific clan, leading up to the grand reveal at the end.
It's classic story telling.
And I don't think you quite get how writing works? Kishi isn't adapting a true story here of how Zetsu used the Uchiha and has to abide by it....that was a decision MADE by Kishi, the guy who decides and invents the plot. And a late decision too, and so- Kishi decided to focus on Uchiha in the manga.

There's no reason other than his own excuses he incorporated into the endgame for it. He liked writing pretty flawless privileged Uchiha boys. That's all there is really to it.

"It's classic storytelling" ....Well as a writer and a film student myself, I can confirm for you that it is not. In fact it's so niche that I don't have any idea what you're getting at. Gaara, Kabuto, Pain and Orochimaru worked perfectly fine and were some of the better villains without needing to be linked by actual blood. In fact most fiction avoids this family idea because it involves a lot of repetition.

I'm cool with discussing this with you but that misplaced condescending tone of yours can f*ck right off.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I don't think you quite get how writing works? Kishi isn't adapting a true story here of how Zetsu used the Uchiha and has to abide by it....that was a decision MADE by Kishi, the guy who decides and invents the plot. And a late decision too, and so- Kishi decided to focus on Uchiha in the manga.

There's no reason other than his own excuses he incorporated into the endgame for it. He liked writing pretty flawless privileged Uchiha boys. That's all there is really to it.

"It's classic storytelling" ....Well as a writer and a film student myself, I can confirm for you that it is not. In fact it's so niche that I don't have any idea what you're getting at. Gaara, Kabuto, Pain and Orochimaru worked perfectly fine and were some of the better villains without needing to be linked by actual blood. In fact most fiction avoids this family idea because it involves a lot of repetition.

I'm cool with discussing this with you but that misplaced condescending tone of yours can f*ck right off.
You're so mad at Kishimoto for some reason that you're just making stuff up to bash him on.

>Nothing ever stated it was a late addition, Black Zetsu has been shown even in Part 1.

>The reason is clearly explained to you in the manga page before.

>It is, your credentials don't change that, if you think using other villains to build up the final one is niche then you have no idea what writing is.

The topic of the thread was "Why Were Uchihas So Heavily Focused On In The Manga?" I answered that, it's because they where each part of the final's villains plans since the beginning, something no other clan was.

If you wan't to discus the reason Kishimoto does what he does and exactly why he wrote the manga the way he did on a personal level then I'm not interested.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're so mad at Kishimoto for some reason that you're just making stuff up to bash him on.

>Nothing ever stated it was a late addition, Black Zetsu has been shown even in Part 1.

>The reason is clearly explained to you in the manga page before.

>It is, your credentials don't change that, if you think using other villains to build up the final one is niche then you have no idea what writing is.

The topic of the thread was "Why Were Uchihas So Heavily Focused On In The Manga?" I answered that, it's because they where each part of the final's villains plans since the beginning, something no other clan was.

If you wan't to discus the reason Kishimoto does what he does and exactly why he wrote the manga the way he did on a personal level then I'm not interested.
Yawn. "There's no reason other than his own excuses he incorporated for it. He liked writing pretty flawless privileged Uchiha boys. That's all there is really to it."

I'm not remotely mad about the decision, Kishi wanted to write Uchihas and write Uchihas he did. What do you think Kishimoto imagined first? Wanting to write about the Uchiha or the Zetsu stone tablet prophecy? because i'm pretty the creation and overexposure of the Uchiha came first.

Also pretty sure Sasuke's conception was a last-minute addition as it was and there was a story conceived without the existence of Uchiha at all and it could've just as easily existed.