Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We know kara has the ability to brainwash why do you think theh just didnt do that to kawakii you think maybe the seal has genjutsu immunity.

And do we know where the blimp was suppose to transport kawakii.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-First off, as Shikamaru suspected, Kawaki could be pulling an elaborate ruse and fooling all of Konoha about his intentions. If that is the case and he really is working undercover for Jigen, then that explains why he wasn’t brainwashed.

-On the other hand, Kawaki has a ninja tool body. Perhaps Jigen put his will inside of Kawaki just as Madara had done to Obito. That way he wouldn’t need to brainwash him, just subtly manipulate him.

-And I don’t recall if they’d spoken of where the blimp was supposed to be headed.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-First off, as Shikamaru suspected, Kawaki could be pulling an elaborate ruse and fooling all of Konoha about his intentions. If that is the case and he really is working undercover for Jigen, then that explains why he wasn’t brainwashed.

-On the other hand, Kawaki has a ninja tool body. Perhaps Jigen put his will inside of Kawaki just as Madara had done to Obito. That way he wouldn’t need to brainwash him, just subtly manipulate him.

-And I don’t recall if they’d spoken of where the blimp was supposed to be headed.
I'm assuming hes not on there side since hes been escaping and if they controlled him they wouldn't need to send kara members and jigen himself to get him leading me to believe they couldn't for some reason.

Its possible maybe the blimp was intended to go to konaha for the purpose of brainwashing him aswell but kawakii broke out before it could happen.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm assuming hes not on there side since hes been escaping and if they controlled him they wouldn't need to send kara members and jigen himself to get him leading me to believe they couldn't for some reason.

Its possible maybe the blimp was intended to go to konaha for the purpose of brainwashing him aswell but kawakii broke out before it could happen.
You could be correct, however everything you mentioned makes his hypothetical deceit all the more convincing, wouldn’t it? Kawaki blatantly told Naruto to hand him over to Jigen, which could’ve been a test for Naruto. Remember that even Obito was having conflicting thoughts despite being under Madara’s control.

That’s possible, although I’m not sure whether the blimp was heading to or from Konoha. I believe it was planted, obviously Kashin sabotaged it and made it land in his jurisdiction but I believe Jigen was testing him too. I believe Jigen was always at least 3 steps ahead of Kashin this entire time.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You could be correct, however everything you mentioned makes his hypothetical deceit all the more convincing, wouldn’t it? Kawaki blatantly told Naruto to hand him over to Jigen, which could’ve been a test for Naruto. Remember that even Obito was having conflicting thoughts despite being under Madara’s control.

That’s possible, although I’m not sure whether the blimp was heading to or from Konoha. I believe it was planted, obviously Kashin sabotaged it and made it land in his jurisdiction but I believe Jigen was testing him too. I believe Jigen was always at least 3 steps ahead of Kashin this entire time.
Any solid proof kashin sabotaged it or just a hunch?

We do know the old guy was responsible for the transportation and also had his hands in the kote plot brainwash so would make sense that was the point of the transport.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any solid proof kashin sabotaged it or just a hunch?

We do know the old guy was responsible for the transportation and also had his hands in the kote plot brainwash so would make sense that was the point of the transport.
It’s a hunch but honestly it’s pretty self explanatory since Kashin’s been leaking intel to Konoha for a while. Plus Kawaki was unconscious just waiting to be found, so what knocked him out?

Reactions: Nomu and Sagebee

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why bother? His body is a ninja tool I doubt brainwashing him was necessary, especially after seeing what Jigen could do through Kawaki’s karma.

we also know WHY he was being transported we just don’t know the details.

he was being transported as uhh.... ishiki? (Whatever the ootsutsuki’s name is that’s using Jigen)’s vessel, and apparently a much better one than Jigen is as I’m assuming Jigen was a somewhat normal person beforehand, as opposed to someone “built” or “modified” for the purpose.

honestly this latest chapter was pure useless shit.

it also doesn’t help at all that one of the major plot threads has been revealed and it’s simply ootsutsukis needing and being able to designate vessels for them. All things considered kaguya could of done the same shit

Reactions: Sagebee

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

that was madara for reall u fooled naruto community...

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s a hunch but honestly it’s pretty self explanatory since Kashin’s been leaking intel to Konoha for a while. Plus Kawaki was unconscious just waiting to be found, so what knocked him out?
Was rereading it and don't get any vibes he was apart of it but could see why you think it from what we've hes seen of his character he acts outside the will of kara and his own agenda and likely wants kawakii for himself.
Post automatically merged:

Why bother? His body is a ninja tool I doubt brainwashing him was necessary, especially after seeing what Jigen could do through Kawaki’s karma.

we also know WHY he was being transported we just don’t know the details.

he was being transported as uhh.... ishiki? (Whatever the ootsutsuki’s name is that’s using Jigen)’s vessel, and apparently a much better one than Jigen is as I’m assuming Jigen was a somewhat normal person beforehand, as opposed to someone “built” or “modified” for the purpose.

honestly this latest chapter was pure useless shit.

it also doesn’t help at all that one of the major plot threads has been revealed and it’s simply ootsutsukis needing and being able to designate vessels for them. All things considered kaguya could of done the same shit
Mo ivreread we dont know where the transports going.

And I dont see how him being a ninja tool wouldnt make brainwashing necessary since hes able to run away and would think jigen would prefer him brainwashed instead of needing to chase him irregardless how easy it is for him to capture him.

I think we are getting the vessel info early because it will be important part 1 but part 2 will focus more on the incoming ototsuchi threat.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was rereading it and don't get any vibes he was apart of it but could see why you think it from what we've hes seen of his character he acts outside the will of kara and his own agenda and likely wants kawakii for himself.
Kashin literally let them take Kawaki and he knew team 7 would show up. Yes, he tried to kill Konohamaru but that’s literally it, he didn’t even tell Jigen about Boruto’s Karma; Delta had to. Who else other than Kashin would’ve leaked the coordinates of the new Juubi’s world to Sasuke? It seems most obvious that it was Kashin since he’s an inner. Even Jigen was surprised to find out that Sasuke had been there.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kashin literally let them take Kawaki and he knew team 7 would show up. Yes, he tried to kill Konohamaru but that’s literally it, he didn’t even tell Jigen about Boruto’s Karma; Delta had to. Who else other than Kashin would’ve leaked the coordinates of the new Juubi’s world to Sasuke? It seems most obvious that it was Kashin since he’s an inner. Even Jigen was surprised to find out that Sasuke had been there.
Where is it hinted that someone tipped off sasuke?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn’t leak it to Sasuke directly, he leaked it to Konoha ops. He manipulated everything to entice Sasuke to investigate the coordinates.
You must be registered to see images
Hmm that's interesting seems hes blatantly trying to sabotage kara which makes more sense with him bringing down the blimp

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You really had this down back in 2019. I’m impressed