Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh belive me u r lucky......I had a name of Orochimaru2 ....apparently 2 others had the same name as me before me....

But Z is the qickest admin Ive ever seen....and now I am their Lord...

(i really gotta have to stop this habit of pressing Alt+s)

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's because someone already have the username Delta and accents does not count as a different letter so in the migration all collisions got adjusted with added numbers. We warned the premiums that took special symbol names about this in the past, that this was a likely scenario that could happen and that it was up to each member to take those risks.

Since Delta is taken, all I can do is to offer you a username change. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
It's because someone already have the username Delta and accents does not count as a different letter so in the migration all collisions got adjusted with added numbers. We warned the premiums that took special symbol names about this in the past, that this was a likely scenario that could happen and that it was up to each member to take those risks.

Since Delta is taken, all I can do is to offer you a username change. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I cant seem to find the person with my name, did they change their name? If so, can i have the 1 removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.