Elite
Kin
9,371๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,003๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
My question is what made Kaguya so special she was the only villain not to get a redemption, including her demon spawn Zetsu?

Everything starts and ends with her, but she wasn't even part of the main story.

Every villain was sooner or later understood, and as they were you went deeper and deeper to more complex and menacing villains, the one that seemed to be the beginning and end was Madara, but at the end someone completely obscure became the original sin.
Madara had some sort of redemption at the end when he died, and he was very much understood throughout. But Kaguya was basically not even human she was half a monster.
Why?

What's the symbolism here? What was the point? Why wasn't Madara the last villain?

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes, Kaguya can be compared to Adam and Even, in the Bible / Quran , when they ate the forbidden fruit (original sin). Black Zetsu can be compared to the Antichrist because basically the Antichrist is a son of Adam and Eve as he is human (Madara, Obito and Nagato are just pawns , the real Antichrist, Black Zetsu, put Madara in his real place by killing him).

Kaguya is the personification of the corrupted human soul, the human soul being corrupted since the original sin which Kaguya did by eating the divine tree fruit. So that's why Kaguya is evil. In the other hand, Naruto is the Messiah of the Naruto world. Naruto can save everything, and Naruto was the solution to end the problems in the shinobi world. Danzo, Obito, Kisame ect... are all products of this cursed world, in a way, they are innocent, they are just the product of this cursed world, so Naruto came and solved everything. What happens in Boruto, is the Gog and Magog prophecy, which came after the come back of the Messiah in earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,003๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yes, Kaguya can be compared to Adam and Even, in the Bible / Quran , when they ate the forbidden fruit (original sin). Black Zetsu can be compared to the Antichrist because basically the Antichrist is a son of Adam and Eve as he is human (Madara, Obito and Nagato are just pawns , the real Antichrist, Black Zetsu, put Madara in his real place by killing him).

Kaguya is the personification of the corrupted human soul, the human soul being corrupted since the original sin which Kaguya did by eating the divine tree fruit. So that's why Kaguya is evil. In the other hand, Naruto is the Messiah of the Naruto world. Naruto can save everything, and Naruto was the solution to end the problems in the shinobi world. Danzo, Obito, Kisame ect... are all products of this cursed world, in a way, they are innocent, they are just the product of this cursed world, so Naruto came and solved everything. What happens in Boruto, is the Gog and Magog prophecy, which came after the come back of the Messiah in earth.
Why do you think she was the source of all pain and evil when she was barely known or connective tissue throughout the series?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Your question reads as though she was given the role for a reason tied to her.

It could be that an "original sin" was needed in the story and she is simply what the authors came up with, such that she isnt the original, but the original is her.

It could also be that when telling a story, there are certain elements you cant question without questioning the story itself. Elements like character roles are the basis of the story itself, not simply the playing out of events within it.

So, the question reads as though there is some option or variety to the specific element, when it is simply the story itself for those things to happen.

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I may have missed this, but was this told in manga? Can't remember it as a topic showned on anime series.
Hagoromo was angry when he heard "Ninjutsu", he said that what he taught to people was "Ninshuu". If I am not wrong, he told this to Naruto when he visited him when he was diying.

And in the Manga it is stated that before Kaguya ate the fruit, humans didn't have chakra, and fought each other like in the feudal Japan in our world.

solo king

Veteran
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because she's coming back. The end of shippuden was bloated af and giving her a backstory when she would inevitably be sealed anyway would just break the tension.

My theory is she isn't all there mentally because black zetsu was controlling her. You see a couple times in the fight where she sorta hesitates and black zetsu snaps her out of it. When she takes naruto/sasuke's chakra and cries then zetsu tells her to hurry up for example.

Black zetsu is her version of dark naruto and if she breaks his control she can be redeemed.

Also she is just so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ญ smh takes my breath away

• Haha
Reactions: Chikombo and Infant

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,003๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Because she's coming back. The end of shippuden was bloated af and giving her a backstory when she would inevitably be sealed anyway would just break the tension.

My theory is she isn't all there mentally because black zetsu was controlling her. You see a couple times in the fight where she sorta hesitates and black zetsu snaps her out of it. When she takes naruto/sasuke's chakra and cries then zetsu tells her to hurry up for example.

Black zetsu is her version of dark naruto and if she breaks his control she can be redeemed.

They did leave things a bit confusing and open for Boruto to finish it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

nice fanfic..