Why Wage War If...?

for me this could only mean 3 things:

• Tobi is lying or not saying the whole truth

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tobi is very dumb and a poor strategist.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • A plot-hole. Kishi seems to be rushing things.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HOKAGE168

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had thought Tobi waged war so to capture Bee and Naruto to extract the 8 and 9 tails. If the chakra from the Gold and Silver brothers will suffice for Tobi's purposes, why did he wage war with the Allied shinobi in the first place? Why? Tobi could have easily had Kabuto revive Ginkaku and Kinkaku to use them for his purposes without going through this hustle, especially since the war so far hasn't gone well for Tobi.

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn't expect Kabuto to interfere with the war. He thought it was going to be only him and his Zetsu Army. He never expected Kabuto to join in with Edo Tensei.

fairytail10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had thought Tobi waged war so to capture Bee and Naruto to extract the 8 and 9 tails. If the chakra from the Gold and Silver brothers will suffice for Tobi's purposes, why did he wage war with the Allied shinobi in the first place? Why? Tobi could have easily had Kabuto revive Ginkaku and Kinkaku to use them for his purposes without going through this hustle, especially since the war so far hasn't gone well for Tobi.

the reason why Tobi is doing all of this for sasuke and he want the 10 tail with sasuke's power on his side. what i'm try to say is that he wants the top most 2 thing on his side.

Kazekage35

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi has an incomplete Juubi, for his plan to work he needs the complete Juubi. So although Gedo Mazo can be the vessel for the incomplete version, he is simply using this to extract the 8 and 9 tails for the complete juubi, in which he will become the vessel for